Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    From my friend Louis:
    Very nice!!! I cannot say enough and you are proof in what a wonderful thing adding some weight lifting to your routine can be. Keep up the great work Kate, you are an inspiration for many!

And from my Aunt (in law):
    Those numbers are great, but really are just external confirmation of how fab you look and feel! Hugs!
    Those are both great!
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me I was her thinspiration!!! Priceless.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Someone said "you're not going to lose anymore, right?"
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I got a marriage proposal from a random french guy at a restaurant :P it was obviously a joke but still quite flattering!
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I got a marriage proposal from a random french guy at a restaurant :P it was obviously a joke but still quite flattering!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    My husband was rubbing my back for me the other day after a hard workout and he said "Wow, I can really feel the weight loss in your back". I was like, what do you mean, and he said "Your back is flat and thin, no cushion. That made me feel great!!! :)

Last time I was home my mom told me I had (and I quotes) "one less fat roll in my back." I laughed, because she meant well. She just has no tact.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    " you have a great rack".. of course that came from my fiancé so perhaps it doesn't count.

He's so poetic.. I'm a lucky girl! lol
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That I have enchanting eyes, but it come from a creep so I'm not sure that counts. LOL

OMG, I so hope that wasnt me that said that!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    A few random people have used the word "stunning" to describe me lately. I think they are on crack, but I'll take it.

Shut your mouth, missy.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    My husband was rubbing my back for me the other day after a hard workout and he said "Wow, I can really feel the weight loss in your back". I was like, what do you mean, and he said "Your back is flat and thin, no cushion. That made me feel great!!! :)

Last time I was home my mom told me I had (and I quotes) "one less fat roll in my back." I laughed, because she meant well. She just has no tact.
    That reminds me of the last time I saw my dad and he said, "Are you losing weight or are you just finally starting to look older?" WHAT?!! Haha. The moment the words left his lips he realized he made a mistake.
    A few random people have used the word "stunning" to describe me lately. I think they are on crack, but I'll take it.

Shut your mouth, missy.
    Aw, I love you.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I got 3 MFP friend requests one day that each said I was inspirational in the accompanying message. I was smiling all day :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I got told I have pretty lips. And I told my boyfriend last night that I actually felt pretty, and he said, well you should you're pretty every day. So I asked if I looked extra pretty today and he said, you look extra pretty every day.

and then he asked for sex :ohwell:
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Yeah, several of my MFP friends and I have a running joke about Mr. "absolutely stunning"! He sends that out A LOT! I got it too. He changes names on his account every now and then to keep it fresh! :laugh:
    Well, my stunning bubble hasn't been busted because I was talking about friends of mine here and on facebook. People I know in real life who aren't creepers.

Darling, you are stunning! You don't need people to tell you that - hello, mirror??? I truly wasn't going for bubble-busting - just alerting fellow MFP ladies who may not be aware of this famous message going around.
  • berniebroyles
    berniebroyles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This lady in the supermarket, a complete stranger, told me after i put on a jacket, because I was cold, the reason I was cold, is that that my body is lean and I don't have much fat. Wow, really made my day.
  • shellshell43
    Options
    okay, this is kind of long...I do daycare and one of my daycare girls (5years old) was telling me a story about her Aunt Deb...she said "I went to my aunt Deb's house and she has a dog," she then asked me if I knew her aunt Deb..I told her I don't know her but I have heard of her name before from previous stories she has told me...the little girl then said "Well she's a little fat..." I broke in because she shouldn't be so rude to say something like that but I was also wondering if she was talking about Deb or the dog. So I asked her " Did you say your Aunt is fat?" and the little girl answered " No, I was saying the dog is a little fat, my Aunt Deb is straight like you. " ...I am straight I'll take it!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    " just saw your profile picture, you are absolutely stunning! Wow. You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the great work "

*SIGH*

THIS ^^ is the message I was trying to quote and for some reason it quoted the wrong one....lol...

I got the same one...exactly...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So much for that...
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Darling, you are stunning! You don't need people to tell you that - hello, mirror??? I truly wasn't going for bubble-busting - just alerting fellow MFP ladies who may not be aware of this famous message going around.
    Aw, thanks. You made me blush.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I got told I have pretty lips. And I told my boyfriend last night that I actually felt pretty, and he said, well you should you're pretty every day. So I asked if I looked extra pretty today and he said, you look extra pretty every day.

and then he asked for sex :ohwell:

LMAO :laugh:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: So much for that...

You are beautiful! What was said is still true!!!