What weather do you have right now?

Options
13»

Replies

• DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    well.. let's see.. it's 20°F, we have about a foot of snow, it's starting to snow again (this was supposed to be the day that we don't get any snow).. another 8" coming on sunday.. all the schools are closed here.. we did get our garbage picked up though - we had to take it down to the main road, but it's gone! the family's getting a bit stir-crazy :tongue:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    It's so nice here in the Dallas . Ft.Worth, area. I just got back from a nice walk around the block without a Jacket. lets see some pictures of you snow.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Snowing.:grumble:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Here in Waterloo, Ontario it is -10 degrees celcius (feels like -19 with the wind). I'd say we got about six to eight inches of snow within a 5 hour span so far and it's still going. The snow drifts were up to my knees in some spots, took me almost an hour to shovel my driveway (but burned lots of cals doing it! hehe)

Here are some pics from outside my place...

Sorry the pics are so big, I've resized them but they are loading that way?!?! anywhooo.....

snow2.jpg

Snow1.jpg
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Here in Waterloo, Ontario it is -10 degrees celcius (feels like -19 with the wind). I'd say we got about six to eight inches of snow within a 5 hour span so far and it's still going. The snow drifts were up to my knees in some spots, took me almost an hour to shovel my driveway (but burned lots of cals doing it! hehe)

On days like this, I'm glad I have a single car driveway...

I'm in the durham, ontario area. You guys are gonna get it worse than us. Thank God..oh did I just type that? hehe
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

On days like this, I'm glad I have a single car driveway...

I'm in the durham, ontario area. You guys are gonna get it worse than us. Thank God..oh did I just type that? hehe
    Yes you typed that! :laugh:
    Better now than on Christmas I suppose...
This discussion has been closed.