The Great Hall of Hogwarts School

Options

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    First let me say I am truly sorry for this mix up. I was having a rough week to say the least. I was jumping back and forth between week 4 and 5 and I sent in the weight lost percentage for week 5. So sorry about the mix up. Our weight loss percent for this week is 0.19%. Once again I am sorry for the mix up. I will make sure this doesn't happen again!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Here are the results from Week 1 of our October Inter-House Challenge:

HOUSE 10-Oct
    HP
    % Lost
    Gryffindor
    0.389%
    Hufflepuff
    0.770%
    Ravenclaw
    0.236%
    Slytherin
    0.176%

Congrats to Hufflepuff for winning this week's Quidditch Match (for % lost)!

Congrats to Slytherin for pulling ahead for the House Cup (for HP)!

Everyone else, super work as always! Really push yourselves to do a little more than you did this week and last month. Let's keep improving!

We have to get in shape so the Halloween Feast doesn't undo all our hard work!

We had a mixup with the Hufflepuff scores. Like the Head of Hufflepuff posted above, the actual percentage lost was .190%, making Gryffindor the winner of Week 1's Quidditch Match!

No worries about the mixup, we have it fixed now :)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Here are the results from Week 1 of our October Inter-House Challenge:

HOUSE 10-Oct
    HP
    % Lost
    Gryffindor
    0.389%
    Hufflepuff
    0.770%
    Ravenclaw
    0.236%
    Slytherin
    0.176%

Congrats to Hufflepuff for winning this week's Quidditch Match (for % lost)!

Congrats to Slytherin for pulling ahead for the House Cup (for HP)!

Everyone else, super work as always! Really push yourselves to do a little more than you did this week and last month. Let's keep improving!

We have to get in shape so the Halloween Feast doesn't undo all our hard work!

We had a mixup with the Hufflepuff scores. Like the Head of Hufflepuff posted above, the actual percentage lost was .190%, making Gryffindor the winner of Week 1's Quidditch Match!

No worries about the mixup, we have it fixed now :)

since the mix up shouldnt gryffindor get a new badge for winning?
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Badges are awarded once a month - this was just week 1 October's results that will be averaged in for the month end totals.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Badges are awarded once a month - this was just week 1 October's results that will be averaged in for the month end totals.

Right. Each week the percentages are just one Quidditch Match. At the end of the month, the overall winner will get the Quidditch Cup!

Hufflepuff is still the winner of the Quidditch Cup for September, tho. The mixup was only for Week 1 of October.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    October Week 2 results, and combined Week 1 & 2 results!

317396_587214876313_179201885_32355081_1087883668_n.jpg

Congrats to Slytherin for winning this week's Quidditch Match (for highest % lost for the week)! Slytherin is also in the lead for the Quidditch Cup so far!

Aaaand...Slytherin is in the lead for the House Cup (for most HPs earned this month)!

Everyone else better step it up or the Snakes are gonna take it alllllllll!

Great job everyone! Let's all keep pushing to improve!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    October Week 2 results, and combined Week 1 & 2 results!

317396_587214876313_179201885_32355081_1087883668_n.jpg

Congrats to Slytherin for winning this week's Quidditch Match (for highest % lost for the week)! Slytherin is also in the lead for the Quidditch Cup so far!

Aaaand...Slytherin is in the lead for the House Cup (for most HPs earned this month)!

Everyone else better step it up or the Snakes are gonna take it alllllllll!

Great job everyone! Let's all keep pushing to improve!

Woohoo!!!

It's because we're all parseltongues and we've been practicing. Y'all better watch out for those snakes!! :wink:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Great job Slytherin! Watch out though - Eagles eat snakes for breakfast! :laugh:
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job Slytherin! Watch out though - Eagles eat snakes for breakfast! :laugh:

That's hilarious! Great job everyone! Hufflepuff needs to catch up! I am proud of our efforts though!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Thanks! :laugh:
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options

:laugh: congrats to Slytherin....GO RAVENCLAW!!!!
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if Hufflepuff has opened a new common room. Our's locked and I can't post.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Does anyone know if Hufflepuff has opened a new common room. Our's locked and I can't post.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/375360-hufflepuff-common-room?page=1#posts-5135663

There's the new thread, sorry you didn't get the link when it started. We reached 500 posts in the old common room thread so it automatically started a new one for us.
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options

There's the new thread, sorry you didn't get the link when it started. We reached 500 posts in the old common room thread so it automatically started a new one for us.

Thanks, I tried searching for it, but the search didn't bring it up.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Muggle Quidditch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-xgBpQU84

Anyone go to a college that has a team? I wish I had played when I was in college!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Muggle Quidditch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-xgBpQU84

Anyone go to a college that has a team? I wish I had played when I was in college!

my niece called me a week or so ago and said,,, "omg aunt kelly you will never guess what i just saw" i was like "then just tell me"
    she saw ppl in a field playing quidditch... i told her she should see if they would let he join... that is just the coolest thing ever!!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I'm waiting on some double checks, fellow Hogwartians! Updates are coming first thing in the AM! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Week 3 Results + Total Weeks 1-3 Results:

317168_588001150613_179201885_32362644_810414923_n.jpg

Congratulations to Ravenclaw for winning this week's Quidditch Match!

Congratulations to Hufflepuff for being ahead in House Points so far!

Great work, everyone! Let's finish this last week strong!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Some interesting Pottermore reading about the crest designs for the site: http://insider.pottermore.com/
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Week 3 Results + Total Weeks 1-3 Results:

317168_588001150613_179201885_32362644_810414923_n.jpg

Congratulations to Ravenclaw for winning this week's Quidditch Match!

Congratulations to Hufflepuff for being ahead in House Points so far!

Great work, everyone! Let's finish this last week strong!

Good week everyone! GO RAVENCLAW!!