The Great Hall of Hogwarts School

Options

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    I love how there are people out there that really understand how I feel about HP... Its funny that we have family we have never even met in our Wizarding World

Agreed!!

i also agree. i have made some wonderful friends that i have met here and wouldn't ever trade this connection!!
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    How many people here can get into Pottermore? I never heard of it until now and it sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to get the eBooks!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hello, MFP Hogwarts!

Just to get you excited, we'll have the first week's results of our September Inter-House Challenge by Friday of this week! The results will always be behind (if you haven't read the offical rules you can find them here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bronwenhilary/view/hogwarts-inter-house-challenge-143613), but starting this week they will come every week.

Use them to motivate you and push you to work harder! Get excited and have fun with it, too!

Good luck to all the Houses this week!

Bronwen
    Hogwarts Headmistress
    Gryffindor Head of House
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey Bron! What numbers do you need from us - just total House Points earned and percentage lost? I've already posted Ravenclaw's results in our Common Room, so I'm ready to send you whatever you need!

I'm excited to see how we all did!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Hey Bron! What numbers do you need from us - just total House Points earned and percentage lost? I've already posted Ravenclaw's results in our Common Room, so I'm ready to send you whatever you need!

I'm excited to see how we all did!!

Yup, just those 2 numbers! I'm excited, too! :) You can PM them to me if you'd like.
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of everyone who got into Pottermore!

I complety forgot to do it... until the next day... Then I was kicking myself!!

Can't wait till October! (Right?! October?) Hoping I am still a Hufflepuff!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Yeah, October :) I hope you're a Hufflepuff, but really try to have fun with it if you're not. Being in a House isn't the main part of Pottermore, anyways! :)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Yeah, October :) I hope you're a Hufflepuff, but really try to have fun with it if you're not. Being in a House isn't the main part of Pottermore, anyways! :)

This might be true, but I will be so sad if I don't get my house.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yeah - it will feel odd if I don't get sorted into Ravenclaw - since I'm Head of House and all... :laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I completely know how you all feel! I'm Head of Gryffindor, but got sorted into Ravenclaw! I'm just saying, it makes you think, and it's much more fun if you can accept it instead of getting upset. I really hope you all get the Houses you feel you belong in, but if not, it's ok :)
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I completely know how you all feel! I'm Head of Gryffindor, but got sorted into Ravenclaw! I'm just saying, it makes you think, and it's much more fun if you can accept it instead of getting upset. I really hope you all get the Houses you feel you belong in, but if not, it's ok :)

I look forward to being sorted... Every 'online' test I have ever taken (yes... We all have done it because we are that cool!!) seems so "pick the answer you know will get you into the house you wanna be sorted into"... I really would like a non-biased (or Jo-baised) opinion. I will embrace whatever Pottermore gives me... Alls I really know is that I belong at Hogwarts-in my heart. :) Can't wait to find out what everything else is on the site or to have ALL SEVEN BOOKS with me at all times on my kindle... My little heaven!!

Geez... October is forever away!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I look forward to being sorted... Every 'online' test I have ever taken (yes... We all have done it because we are that cool!!) seems so "pick the answer you know will get you into the house you wanna be sorted into"... I really would like a non-biased (or Jo-baised) opinion. I will embrace whatever Pottermore gives me... Alls I really know is that I belong at Hogwarts-in my heart. :) Can't wait to find out what everything else is on the site or to have ALL SEVEN BOOKS with me at all times on my kindle... My little heaven!!

Geez... October is forever away!!

The attitude of a true Potterhead <3
  • psb13
    Options
    everyone must be studying hard in their house common rooms since no one has been down to the Great Hall lately!! today is my zig zagging high calorie day, so i'm off to Honeydukes for a treat!! :bigsmile:
  • psb13
    Options
    Can't wait to find out what everything else is on the site or to have ALL SEVEN BOOKS with me at all times on my kindle... My little heaven!!

AGREED!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    everyone must be studying hard in their house common rooms since no one has been down to the Great Hall lately!! today is my zig zagging high calorie day, so i'm off to Honeydukes for a treat!! :bigsmile:

Get me something, please ;)

Oh, in Pottermore news, I heard via the interweb that Evanna Lynch (Luna) got sorted into Gryffindor, and Rupert Grint (Ron) got sorted into Ravenclaw! How funny is that?! Also, Tom Felton (Draco) and James/Oliver Phelps (Fred and George) are all in Hufflepuff! I think that fits for at least what I know of Tom :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to find out what everything else is on the site or to have ALL SEVEN BOOKS with me at all times on my kindle... My little heaven!!

AGREED!!!!! :bigsmile:

I soooo agree! I have a Nook and can't wait to have all of them on it.... Since a Nook can have games and animated books, I wonder if there will be any animations on it? How cool will that be!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thank you Bron for the Prefects badges.

Gwen
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Are any of the houses still accepting new students? I would really love to be involved, I'm a huge HP fan. Keeping my fingers crossed for late enrollment (where is a time turner when you need one).

Ravenclaw is and so is Gryffindor. Not sure about the other two.

Hufflepuff is also accepting new students.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Thank you Bron for the Prefects badges.

Gwen

You're more than welcome! I can't believe we didn't think of that the first time around! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Ok, guys! Here are the rough numbers for this week!

HP % Lost
    Gryffindor 366.87 0.351%
    Hufflepuff 87 0.009%
    Ravenclaw 220.6 0.483%
    Slytherin 342.31 0.274%

So, Gryffindor is in the lead for the House Cup! Great job, Gryffindors!

And Ravenclaw won this week's Quidditch Match! Awesome work, Ravenclaws!

Keep up the great work, Hogwarts! I can see it's going to be very close :)