Half the Woman I use to be.. loss 139lbs in 9mths..

Options
124»

Replies

• mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    AMAZING thats all I can say you are an insperation and I will defo be taking a leaf out of your book.
  • eagle_01
    eagle_01 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow! Your post is a real motivator :)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You are incredible. I cannot believe how much you have accomplished in less than 1 year! You really motivate me to stick with it and follow through....for MYSELF, not for any other reason. Congratulations Rachel! You are a wonderful example!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Blown away by your story. For some reason I am feeling very demotivated today. I'm so glad I read this because it will help to keep me on track. Thank you for sharing.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Rachel;

You are half the physical woman you used to be, but you are definitely twice the lady you were.

I agree wholeheartedly! This is just about exactly what I was going to say...Congrats again love! and I am so very glad I've got you on my team!
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    you are a true inspiration!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I am always amazed when you post your workouts! I am excited and happy for you to reach your goals. You are one awesome and inspiring lady that keeps me motivated. Rachel I am proud to call you my friend!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!! You look amazing!! What an inspiration that it can be done!! :happy: Thank you for sharing your story!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment - you look wonderful! :heart:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great story, it honestly brought a tear to my eye. You have done a tremendous amount of work and you deserve the happiness that has come from it. Be proud!! You look great!
  • Penelope_373
    Penelope_373 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Rachel!!! That is amazing and you look fantastic!

I TOTALLY AGREE with taking pictures to show your progress, and highly recommend it, no matter how much or how little weight you are trying to lose. Our bodies transform in so many ways and it is very difficult at times for us to grasp the reality of that. When I was at my heaviest (207) and decided to do something other than whine about it, I REFUSED to have pictures taken because I looked so horrible. My hubby tried to get me to take progressives and I wouldn't hear of it. I lost 50 pounds and cleaned out my closet. Now I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around just how far I have come and I get down about it. I still see myself at that heavier weight and feel bad, but I don't have body shots (just face), or the clothing, to remind me just where I was when I started. So, during the last leg (35 lbs) of this journey, I am now making sure I take my measurements, monthly pictures, and keeping at least one pair of my big girl pants.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS ~ and thanks for sharing and inspiring others!
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Rachel , I have only known you for a few months, but WOW what an inspriation and motivator you are! You have done so amazing and still continue on your journey! You will reach your goals and then some! I am so glad to have found a friend like you and I am so very proud of you!!!! Keep on pushing through! Love ya and muah!
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Your courage gives me courage.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congrats on your achievements!
  • phedre87
    phedre87 Posts: 10
    Options
    Great post. I love the idea of taking a pic every month for encouragement! Now if I can just stick with my exercise plan..
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bunches Amazing Friends*muah*:wink: