What can't you wait to wear?

Options
124»

Replies

• junebug1010
    junebug1010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The bikini I wore on one of my college spring break trips to the Virgin Islands. The trip was in 1995 and YES, I still have it.
    Where did you get a virtual model?
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I cant wait until I feel comfortable in my own skin! I just want to be able to walk around naked in front of my husband without being imbarrassed! Thats my ultimate ultimate goal! :bigsmile:

I so agree with you Erykah3584 & possibly go & sunbath on a nudist beach (someone else posted) where we went on holiday last year.
    I kept all my clothes i fit into when i was a UK size 12 US size 10 & would love to wear them again (UK size 18 US size 16 atm) & i know there two little black dresses in that bag.
  • nydragon
    nydragon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    birthday suit.
    i want my husband come home excited.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    heels, daisy dukes, leggings, a sundress(without looking pregnant) sexy lingerie;) knee high boots, skinny jeans
  • keyaniab
    keyaniab Posts: 56
    Options
    I cant wait to get into a BODYCON DRESS!! Whoop!
  • jjbraid
    jjbraid Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's not so much what I can't wait to wear, but I can't wait to wear a shirt where my underarms don't continue to move after my arms have stopped.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'd like to add, only ONE sports bra!:laugh:
  • leahfv
    leahfv Posts: 1
    Options
    a size 14
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My Little black dress that is hanging in my closet at home. I've only worn it once about 6 years ago :sad:
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    My fave pair of Diesel jeans!
  • repawn
    repawn Posts: 4
    Options
    While I have a pair of jeans and a button up shirt picked out as my goal - what I would like to do is get back into my Navy Uniform 13-button pants. I was issued them in 1992.
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    a banana hammock! :devil:

Schnortt... you said banana hammock...
    :D

Pj

OMG ... I <3 you guys ... I literally LOL!! HAHAHAHA!!
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    bikini and of course corsets tons of them with anything and everything!! ;)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans that I dont have to pull over my tummy
    a bikini
    a dress where I am not trying to hide my tummy
    a form fitted dress..

my own skin...its been a battle for the last few years...hopefully..soon..I will feel comfortable...
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    heels, daisy dukes, leggings, a sundress(without looking pregnant) sexy lingerie;) knee high boots, skinny jeans

Oh yeah, I forgot about sexy lingerie! My boyfriend and I's first date, the topic of previous jobs came up...when I informed him I used to work for Victoria's Secret, he said "wow! So you must have lots of sexy lingerie, huh?" Well, I did, then I got rid of it because it didn't fit! To this day, he's never seen me in any 'sexy lingerie.' So that'll be a gift to HIM for when I reach my goal. :wink:
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, I forgot about sexy lingerie! My boyfriend and I's first date, the topic of previous jobs came up...when I informed him I used to work for Victoria's Secret, he said "wow! So you must have lots of sexy lingerie, huh?" Well, I did, then I got rid of it because it didn't fit! To this day, he's never seen me in any 'sexy lingerie.' So that'll be a gift to HIM for when I reach my goal. :wink:
    I bet he will enjoy that.
    MiladyMetal i forgot about them i so want some but not intill i get to my goal (they cost so much i'm not going to waste money) My friend has loads & i so want to try them on, well i did try one but my tummy was to big to do it up even with the laces right out. What would be really cool is when i go & visit said friend, i could put one on with it done up