72 items deleted from waist, with pic-proof.

Options

Replies

• aboveall
    Options
    How do you lose 72 lbs in only 6 months???
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! you have done brilliantly!!
    I hope I look as good as you when I get to my goal!!

You have come a very long way! and you should be very proud of what
    you have acomplished!!

Brilliant job!! well done on your sucess
    V xxx
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    Girl you look great! Maybe you need to work on your self confidence... Maybe after all those years of being unhappy with your body took a toll... Just remember your gorgeous and never worry about what other people think!

I agree. You look wonderful. Keep working at it and start some toning exercises. Maybe that will help with the way you are feeling.

this. you do look great!!!! focus on strength training!! :)

Agreed! You look wonderful!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! GREAT job!!!!!!! I want to know where in the heck you found that bathing suit? It looks AMAZING on you and I love it!!!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You aren't the only one. I am 2 lbs away from my original goal weight, and I still am not as "flat" as I thought I would be. I still have a "pouch" from having my kids, so I can totally relate. That being said: look how far you have come. You have lost 72 lbs that is an amazing job. You are a "healthy" BMI; I am 0.9 lbs away from mine. You look fantastic - look at your pics when you need a reminder.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Seriously, you've become a very attractive woman. Congratulations.

I absolutely understand what you're saying about not seeing the difference... I am the exact same way. I've lost 97 pounds so far and all I can see is how I look without a shirt on, and how much further there is to go. But you have really transformed yourself.

Congratulations again. You should be proud of yourself.
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what an achievement - congrats!

It's quite difficult to get out of that 'I am overweight' mentality when you've lost weight - I still have it despite having gone from 240lbs to 140 in 10 years. And FWIW, I lost my bust first and was mortified that the weight hadn't come off my butt like I expected it to!

I found that running helped me to believe that I have a good, strong physique regardless of my weight or dress size, as does buying clothes that actually fit (not too baggy, not too tight) Telling yourself every day that you're fitter and healthier works too.

Good luck, you look fab!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    BUMP
  • PS5253
    PS5253 Posts: 13
    Options
    Girl, i would KILL to look like you! And I'm sure there are many other people who would agree with me :)

You are beautiful, and your weight loss is amazing. You should try to focus on how far you've come <3
  • jennybaby1982
    Options
    You look great!
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    SOOOOO FLIPPIN CUTE YOU ARE!!!!!!!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!! No jiggly anythings that we can see on this end - fantastic work!
  • militarywife100
    Options
    OMG i love that red shirt in the last pic! Gorgeous!!!! you look amazing!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Girl, i would KILL to look like you! And I'm sure there are many other people who would agree with me :)

You are beautiful, and your weight loss is amazing. You should try to focus on how far you've come <3

TOTALLY agree with this!! You look fantastic!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!!!
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    what a doll! great job and many more successes your way!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Firstly you look amazing, and that new bathing suit is BANGING! I want one! Haha. And secondly, I see a lot of people say that once they get to their goal they have to reassess. If you want to keep working on losing a bit more, then go for it! But listen to everyone on here when they say you look great cos you really really do!!
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're looking absolutely fabulous and you should be really proud of what you have achieved. You should not judge yourself according to what other people would like to weigh. You say that you are at a healthy BMI now, that is the most important thing - long term health is way more important. Enjoy your new figure and the new outfits that you can try, this may help you see how beautiful you are at your current weight.
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    How do you lose 72 lbs in only 6 months???

By eating 1400 calories a day of whatever I want. All my exercise is from my job (housekeeping).
  • karhaz123
    Options
    Let me just tell you...you are a sexy mama. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!