72 items deleted from waist, with pic-proof.

Options

Replies

• kotyjoe
    kotyjoe Posts: 9
    Options
    You look awesome and you should be very proud!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think it is a mixed blessing to lose all that weight. Congrats of course! You do look great. I think so much attention goes to losing it. Thats alot of energy that went to losing...now what? Maybe setting some new goals to focus on can be beneficial. I found yoga to be very worthwhile. Maybe signing up for a 5k, 10k, marathon training, triathalon....maybe some new goals that can excite you about feeling fit and enjoying your new body.
    yup it is absolutely normal. Thanks for sharing your success and thoughts.:flowerforyou:

LAWL. You've never met me. If you did, you would know that I do not run. I do not own sneakers. A 5k would only enrage me, and a 10k may actually kill me. Marathon runners are equivalent to crazy people in my head. I don't even know what a triathalon is but it sounds like I'd hate it.
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    Options
    You look amazing!!! GREAT job!!!!!!! I want to know where in the heck you found that bathing suit? It looks AMAZING on you and I love it!!!!!!

Uhhh my mom bought it for me as a graduation present, but I think it was from Frederick's of Hollywood.
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    You look fab ~ well done!

I started in January somewhere over 170lbs. I'm sitting around 142 now, but I've been here for a month, stalled. I am within 5 lbs of my goal but can't get motivated to get there. I still feel fat in my head, still don't feel it, even when I have visual proof and people keep telling me I'm wasting away (as if!!) I'm also 5.4.5 - I need to reclaim that .5, since I've stopped mentioning it over the years.

You have reasonable goals and have had fantastic results so far. Change it up if you want to - I started a pilates class this summer and can feel it's doing great things to my core, I kinda have abs again, under a layer of soft belly, of course. You don't need to run or so marathons, but there's likely some other sort of activity out there to get you excited and seeing more results...
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    Options
    Well, yes, you look phantastic (ref: the t-shirt). I have observed from others that it indeed takes a long time for our mental image and even the sense of ourselves in space to change, longer than it does for our physical selves to slim down. So patience might help here...enjoy the ride. And congratulations.

Oh my, do you also live and breathe this Philadelphia Freedom? <3 I love my home.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great great great succes, keep up this amazing transformation
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    You look amazing! Head to toe! Don't be so hard on yourself :) Look in the mirror and tell yourself the things you like, not the things you don't like. Do it everyday! Every time you're near a mirror! You're hott!!! Keep it up!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, you look GREAT!! I looked through all your pics and your entertaining captions and there is a HUUUUGE difference. You can do exercises to firm up. But mostly I wanted to say, see if you can focus on loving yourself instead of criticizing yourself! Think about how much you have accomplished! I WANT TO SEE SOME POSITIVITY!!! lol Well done and thanks for the motivation.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! I'm sure others have said this, but you should try and focus on exercising outside of your job now. If you're feeling jiggly, time to firm up! I know a whole lot of people on this site are Jillian Michaels crazy, but 30DS really is great, especially because it's less than 1/2 an hour. I still have weight to lose, but my body seems firmer.

By the way, love that red suit.
  • jsiler181
    Options
    OK, first of all..you look AMAZING! You now have the shape that I had when I was at my healthiest and happiest and you are rockin' it! Keep up the incredible work you've done so far and enjoy your new self!

Secondly (and this is me being a total girl), I loooooooooooooove that bathing suit. Very pinup-esque :) And the red absolutely pops! Where did you get it at? I may need one for inspiration lol
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    double reed lovee x33 I'm an oboist! but you look great be proud of yourself!
  • JoannaJobson
    Options
    Different people have different bodies and different starting/end weights! My weight now could be a goal for somebody else who is much heavier. I think you look awesome :) Your goal weight should fit you and your body type. I think you look great and you shouldn't be discouraged!
  • chchchangess
    Options
    congratulations! you look absolutely amazing!!
  • SecretlyBatwoman
    Options
    double reed lovee x33 I'm an oboist! but you look great be proud of yourself!

So much love to the oboes! I could never cut it as an oboist. I just break the reed and annoy whoever had to make it. Bassoon is so much easier!
  • krizstyling
    krizstyling Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat (and height!) as you! We have very similar body structures only I completely lost my breasts and you seem to have luckily kept yours!

You look fabulous! But, I feel you on "being at the weight where others start saying oops i need to lose some weight!"....I feel like NOW is the hard part because it is getting harder and harder for me to drop it!
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone you look amazing!!!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great! Maybe you can trade some cardio for toning to get you where you want to be! I think "they" say to lose the weight.first, then tone up what you've got! :) You've done amazing - stand tall & proud!!!
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty down today. I wanted to be 150 lbs by the time school starts next week. Now I'm 148 and I still feel disgusting. All I see is jiggly belly, jiggly thighs, jiggly arms, double chin. I'm finally at a healthy BMI but I don't feel it. I never feel it. Even though the last time I weighed 148 lbs I was in 8th grade, I still think I'm large. So I decided to go back through my pic history and see how far I've come.

I'm sure some of you have seen these before cause I am a total attention-*kitten*. I'm 5'4.5" by the way (and that .5 is very important to me so do not mock me)

January. Over 220 lbs. Did not own a scale but when I bought one after two weeks of starvation dieting, I was 219:
    17137_1362990755974_1267740056_31091068_4785115_n.jpg
    17137_1363001276237_1267740056_31091158_3138465_n.jpg
    bod1.jpg

Valentines day at just about 200 even, with the love of my life, Lola the bassoon. Happily married for 12 years <3
    182636_1865551679683_1267740056_32298481_7414223_n.jpg

April, after I got MFP, hovering around 175-170, sitting on a mighty tree stump at the arboretum.
    252205_609760787794_46300343_33343643_5291725_n.jpg

Joined marching band and lost more weight. 170-ish in late May:
    pfbmarch.jpg

At the 4th of July parade, rapidly succumbing heat stroke at 160 lbs. Yes, I know my feet are wrong. Like I said, heat stroke. This was after a week long trip of mountain climbing, canoeing, and hiking in June so I actually felt good about myself.
    marching.jpg

And eating my exercise calories at the after party that night, in my friends size medium dress.
    270606_2239519708650_1267740056_32821323_1639638_n.jpg

Dressed up in a dress that hasn't fit me since I was 15 and stage makeup for a performance. August 5 and 153 lbs
    phreakin.jpg

Yesterday in my work uniform, 148 lbs. Trying to show my friend how much green I got away with keeping in my hair after they told me no more green:
    309201_2360697778026_1267740056_32998010_7616267_n.jpg

And just for fun... SAME CLOTHES DIFFERENT DAY. First is from November, second from May
    148407_1693502338557_1267740056_31925917_7503550_n.jpg247703_2114941434271_1267740056_32684337_1167215_n.jpg

And old jeans/new bathing suit from may:
    248391_2106854472102_1267740056_32669668_5095313_n.jpg

So I know i've lost weight but I also know that I am at a weight where other people start saying, "Man I need to lose some weight". Anyone else still feel really big at their goal weight? I don't want this to be a permanent feeling.

IM 3 POUNDS FROM MY GOAL WEIGHT OD 155...I AM 5'3" AND EVERYTIME I LOSE I FEEL I WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED,LOL...BTU U LOOK GREAT AND I THINK WE SHOULD KEEP LOSING TIL WE FEEL COMPLETLY COMFORABLE IN OUR BODY :) KEEP IT UP...IF U WANT TO ;)
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    like everyone says, well done :-) you have such a pretty face too! x
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I WANTED TO ADD THAT U REALLY DO LOOK AWESOME.I DIDNT READY THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST THE 1st TIME. I KNOW THE FEELING YOU ARE HAVING.I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE 140-160 AND TELL ME THEY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT THEY TELL ME "YOUR DRYING UP",LOL....BUT I SEE DIFFERENT. ITS ALL ABOUT HOW WE SEE OURSELVES...OUR MINDS PLAY TRICKS ON US I THINK.WE SEE WHAT WE FEEL.IF I FEEL FAT,I SEE FAT IN THE MIRROR.AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS TO ME I STILL FEEL THE WAY I DO.DONT GET ME WRONG,IT FEELS GREAT WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME I LOOK GOOD AND I HAVE LOST SO MUCH BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE HOW I WANT TO FEEL. MY BOYFRIEND SAY" BE SATISFIES,U LOST 50 POUNDS" BUT I DONT SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE.ITS EASY FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND US TO SEE HOW MUCH WE CHANGE BUT ITS MORE ABOUT HOW WE FEEL INSIDE....AND INSIDE WE ARE SO USED TO BEING BIGGER,AND ITS HARD TO GET THE RIGHT MINDSET OF BEING SMALLER.I REALLY HOPE U DONT FEEL THE WAY YOU DO FOREVER BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE AT ALL.I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW,I DO NOT SEE,JIGGLY,OR FAT IN YOUR PICS :) YOU REALLY HAVE COME A LONG WAY.YOU SHOULD FEEL GREAT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!