THE SHREADERS

Options
124»

Replies

• shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can do it Toni. Don't stop now because you have come so far!!!! It has been a great motivator to have someone doing it with someone.
    It is hard to get bored for me when I am sweating everyday a little more. My legs and shoulders are screaming today and I will get day 23 in after cheerleading practice this evening. I am worried about Sunday though. May have to do it first thing in the morning as I have church then a game and not expecting to get home until at least 9:30 PM EST.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    unfortunetly shelly this is day number 2 ive missed and ommorow is the nbig move :(
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Only 6 days left and I am so excited to get my final numbers. Not only have I noticed a difference in the fit of my clothes, but I have noticed a huge difference in my face. You can see my cheek bones and I have dimples that you can see again. Sooooo psyched :bigsmile:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Well 26 days down and 4 to go. I still got it in but feeling a little rough. I am starting to get a cold and want to finish. I am doing the workout with Anita with this pesky little bug.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    you can do it shelly!!! KEEP IT UP.

im going to do level 10 as of monday and then do 6 week 6 pack then 30ds again combined with running
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Well that bug I was talking about Monday kept me down on Tuesday and yesterday:sick: . But felt much better this morning so I got it in. Yeah!!! My muscles in my legs are looking pretty good and I plan on officially weighing and measuring on Sunday, to get my final results. Going to get the 30 days in but it will be 32 days because of being sick and not getting in those 2 workouts:ohwell: A little bummed about it.:frown:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Well I have finished with 30DS actually finished yesterday. Drum roll please...................

Total lbs lost = 5
    Total inches lost = 10.75

I am plannin on starting over with Day1 tomorrow
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    AMAZING results shelly i will start with you tommorow if you want?? 28.9.11
    inbox me to let me know xx
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    AMAZING results shelly i will start with you tommorow if you want?? 28.9.11