Preferably ones with penises.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The kind that do dishes.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    smart, funny, active, i'm a sucker for guns (biceps), understanding... oh wait that's my hubby :bigsmile: yeah I won!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    The kind that do dishes.

LOL

They have to be taller than me... green eyes (like my fiancee has :D ) and dark hair...
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Preferably ones with penises.

A penis is definitely a must.
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    **sitting and waiting and watching the show..............**
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Funny, smart, way smart, easy to get along with, dark hair, dark eyes, taller than me, romantic, able to have a conversation on any topic, not boring.

Smart, funny, and not boring.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    My age, with money, MUST LOVE PETS.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    mine:laugh:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

Why are you single?
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The "Man's man" type. Natural leaders. Alpha-types. I met hubby while he was my Combat Swim Instructor Trainer who got to drown my *kitten* (and I'm quite the accomplished swimmer and my combat motto is "when all else fails, play dirty") for 3wks before he could ask me out without violating fraternization policy. He's also a MCMAP Blackbelt.

I'm also attracted to MMA fighters, Firefighters, SWAT men, Marine Force Recon, Rangers, SEALS, or any military special-ops type... Basically, if you are in a male dominated profession and you are considered the "elite" part of it at that, I'm ALL about a good game of "pinned ya" ;)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Mine.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like the one I married. Physically I am attracted to his sexeh biceps & I love the fact that his hands are bigger than mine (I have manly sized hands), it's creepy to hold hands with men who have dainty hands, he's also a smidge taller than me, which is nice. otherwise I am attracted very much to his strong work ethic he never makes excuses or complains about the things he has to do as a responsible adult, nothing more sexy than that.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Guys and girls taller than me but hay im 5'1.5" so it dont take much. also older usually. immature guys irk me
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

*sigh*
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This is such interesting reading...lol.

Carry on!
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    In general, I guess I can say that I go for what's considered the "nerd" type. Looks aren't really what I mainly concern myself with(although I do know what I'm *not* attracted to) A guy who's fun, has a wide sense of humour, plays games, reads, is intelligent, isn't *too* much of a douche(but some degree of assholery is alright with me), isn't afraid to be childish/immature/completely retarded(I can't imagine that this is a rare quality), and is just overall pretty laid-back and doesn't mind talking about anything(serious or silly topics) Also, usually at *least* my age, but preferably a few years older than I am
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This is such interesting reading...lol.

Carry on!

^^^^^^^ This kind..LOL :wink: :flowerforyou: