What Kinda Guys do you Like?

Options

Replies

• samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    *thinks to self... so far a few mentions of having a penis, but NO mention about size of said penis. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!*

It's not the size, it's how you use it. :drinker:

haha this really is so true!! its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean :P
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    *thinks to self... so far a few mentions of having a penis, but NO mention about size of said penis. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!*

crap. *shakes head*
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    6'0+ *kitten*.

gets me every time.

specifically ones who have had vasectomies.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Typically guys into music, politics(similar to my views) or your sterotypical nerdy qualities.

I'm extra weak for big guys with facial hair. If you look like Aragorn or Boromir in the LOTR movies, you will have me at hello.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My wife seemed to like a guy who treats her with respect, is true nice guy, who would make a good dad, is dependable, is handy, can lift heavy things and open jars, smart and can be rommantic on the few occaisons she wants that sort of thing. Apparently there is some attactiveness to being the Ford F150 in a field of Mercedes.
  • liftingbro
    Options

Not to mention using your penor isn't the only way to git-r-done. There are so many other buttons on a woman to push.:drinker:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Smart, funny, tall, cute, boyish good looks, ambitious. :)
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I'm an absolute sucker for a man in a uniform. Also a man that works with his hands (construction like/mechanic). I also like tall and lean with pretty eyes. A little bit of a shy guy because i'm a little bit dominant. Guess it's a good thing that i married my shy military enlisted hubby that likes to work on cars.......
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Guys and girls taller than me but hay im 5'1.5" so it dont take much. also older usually. immature guys irk me

i just want to say that a guy does not have to be older to be mature..... i was always a very mature guy for my age.... but then as i got older i lost it.. :laugh:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

Why are you single?

seriously.
    thats what I want
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    My fiancee: greaser with lots of tattoos, likes rockabilly music, old cars, old fashioned family values, very James Dean-ish *swoon*
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The "Man's man" type. Natural leaders. Alpha-types....
    I'm also attracted to MMA fighters, Firefighters, SWAT men, Marine Force Recon, Rangers, SEALS, or any military special-ops type... Basically, if you are in a male dominated profession and you are considered the "elite" part of it at that, I'm ALL about a good game of "pinned ya" ;)

^^^ This I want a man that knows if he says that I can't do anything, I will not only do it, but I will strive to be the best at it (and do it in heels!). This is how I took up sky diving, shooting and hunting. But I also need a man that is intelligent and will challenge me intellectually as well.

Wait...this could be why I am still single! Oh well, I would rather be single than bored.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to ones that were giant A-holes.
  • jkincaid0202
    Options

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the quote in your signature.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the quote in your signature.

=) Love yours as well...she has so many great ones!
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    Preferably ones with penises.

Agreed
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    A nice southern gentleman with a J O B, a jacked up truck, looks good in Wranglers, loves his momma, can fix anything, says mam and sir, big shoulders and arms.... LOL or a police officer... but ehh I'm not too picky... LOL
    :laugh: :laugh: :love: :love:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    At my age I like the guys who are still breathing. :laugh:

Other than that he has to be a Christian, have old fashioned values, non-smoker, non-drinker, no drug use, shares my political views, has a good sense of humor.

Hmm, I wonder if I can clone a male version of me. :huh: :bigsmile:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I like this kinda' guy!

Funny - with a twisted sense of humor
    Kind
    Romantic
    In touch with their emotions but not *too* gushy
    Like working out and staying in shape, natch
    Likes animals
    Has a desire to travel
    Wants to have fun and enjoy life!
    Likes giving back rubs
    Likes getting back rubs

:love:
  • liftingbro
    Options
    I like this kinda' guy!

Funny - with a twisted sense of humor
    Kind
    Romantic
    In touch with their emotions but not *too* gushy
    Like working out and staying in shape, natch
    Likes animals
    Has a desire to travel
    Wants to have fun and enjoy life!
    Likes giving back rubs
    Likes getting back rubs

:love:

I have yet to hear of a woman that doesn't like a massage with a happy ending.