What Kinda Guys do you Like?

Options

Replies

• bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Someone confident, not meek and mild, intelligent, taller than me, secure in who they are, financially straight, into good health, FUN and is kind.

If they can speak a 2nd language, BONUS!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I like guys that are funny, tall (at least 5'10), not too thin, that work with their hands, not the businessman type, that like the outdoors and beach, are active, must love music and sports. I'd like a guy that is honest, trustworthy and respectful.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

you sound like a great guy
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Nice ones.

Everyone I have ever seriously fallen for has been tall and thin, brown haired, big eyes and seriously intelligent. I have never gone for a muscly guy, or a blonde.
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Almost every guy I've dated has been exactly like my boyfriend, i TOTALLY have a type that I stick to, without actually meaning to. Dark messy hair, not too tall (because I'm kind of short!) bike-riding anarchists who understand and respect feminism, cats and good music. It helps if they're into design or history. Gimme gimme gimme.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Marines/Military.

It's been that way my entire life, except I'm not a tag chaser. I have dated civilians. Many of my friends end up turning into boyfriends so its not like its really a planned thing to be honest!

No, but, I like nice guys, the kind that will: open the door for you, pay for meals, not depend on you for monetary income (unless your married)... just little things like that. The kind that can make you laugh, smile, etc.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    - tall
    - lean
    - funny
    - intelligent
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hoping a few like the plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

Is this an advertisement? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I like the kind of a guy who is not one of those "Yes honey, what ever you say honey" -type of guys. They bore me and I will end up walking over them. Not fun for anyone.
    So pretty much anyone who is not too nice and knows how to stand on their ground :)

On the looks department, blue eyes get me almost every time ;)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    A combination of this:
    plain,responsible,work through life during the day type who will rock your world at night while loving you every waking moment.

And this:
    The "Man's man" type. Natural leaders. Alpha-types. I met hubby while he was my Combat Swim Instructor Trainer who got to drown my *kitten* (and I'm quite the accomplished swimmer and my combat motto is "when all else fails, play dirty") for 3wks before he could ask me out without violating fraternization policy. He's also a MCMAP Blackbelt.

I'm also attracted to MMA fighters, Firefighters, SWAT men, Marine Force Recon, Rangers, SEALS, or any military special-ops type... Basically, if you are in a male dominated profession and you are considered the "elite" part of it at that, I'm ALL about a good game of "pinned ya" ;)
  • DancingSquirrel
    Options
    No guys for me. My ideal guy is a gal. :)
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    The one I married... Apparently, I like very intelligent guys who think they're god's gift to the profession they're in. My husband's semi-arrogant confidence makes me laugh. So, between the sarcasm and his descriptions of why he's so awesome, I'm always laughing which is a must. I like the non-jealous, non-possesive, trusting type of guy. Body type and build don't make a difference. I've been attracted to many different shapes and sizes. I just seem to land the tall, skinny guys. My husband is very different from me. We balance eachother out. I'm a loud Jersey girl and he's more on the quiet side. So, he tones me down a little which is nice.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    tall, funny, confident, who doesn't let me walk all over him, someone who takes the reigns, strong.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a bit of possessiveness, but I absolutely freaking LOATHE jealousy.

To me, being possessive is an inherent trait in alpha males. They like to mark their territory, especially when other males are around, and I'm okay with that, as long as it doesn't turn into this childish, obnoxious "mine is bigger than yours" thing. I WANT the man I love to be proud to say "She's mine. Back off."

But jealousy is a totally different thing and indicates weakness and insecurity, in my opinion. It screams "I don't trust you." Huge turn-off for me.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I like funny sarcastic guys,and I found the perfect one!!!!!!!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    *thinks to self... so far a few mentions of having a penis, but NO mention about size of said penis. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!*
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    *thinks to self... so far a few mentions of having a penis, but NO mention about size of said penis. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!*

It's not the size, it's how you use it. :drinker:
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    A sort of badass appearance but really a big teddy bear on the inside (I like to feel protected), motivated/hard working/dedicated, thoughtful, caring, sexual/sensual, confident but not cocky, and a jokester :P
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Kind, dependable, hard working men. and a man with facial hair! no pretty boys for me plz