Nishi Warriors ~ Finding Strength From Within

Options

Replies

• luckyduck768
    luckyduck768 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did the pygmy challenge for today! It wasn't too bad, so I'm thinking I'll do the Bushman challenge tomorrow! :) I also did the 3 minute bear walk. Harder than it sounds! I definitely was going slower towards the end, though!!
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Completed my exercises today! It's hard to keep track of my water intake though - I've never focused on that before. I hope the challenge is going well for everyone - we can do it warriors!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Completed my exercises today! It's hard to keep track of my water intake though - I've never focused on that before. I hope the challenge is going well for everyone - we can do it warriors!

I have a 32 oz water bottle that I drink from through out the day. It helps me keep track of my water without thinking about it as much. I used to keep a note with tally-marks on my fridge...
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    Just wanted to say "WTG!" to everyone on the team. Team Nishi Warriors rocks!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say "WTG!" to everyone on the team. Team Nishi Warriors rocks!!

Totally!!! :)
  • cmpettey
    Options
    Did the water, stayed under with my cals, did the pygmy challenge (I wasn't sure about everything in the bushman) and I'll do the bear walk. Why not? Everyone is doing great! Keep it up!
  • cmpettey
    Options
    Did the bear walk. Definitely harder than expected. I kind of wished I did it when my kids were awake. It would have been more fun to do with them.
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Did my day 2 exercises, and I am super exhausted, but it feels pretty good. :)
  • laurielou04
    Options
    From Gary

GOING TRIBAL http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ All the exercises, all the videos! IN one spot! I hope this helps!
  • luckyduck768
    luckyduck768 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Also finished day 2 exercises! Feeling tired! :) Also, that website is useful! But it only has week 2 exercises on it right now. Am I missing something?
  • laurielou04
    Options
    Also finished day 2 exercises! Feeling tired! :) Also, that website is useful! But it only has week 2 exercises on it right now. Am I missing something?

week 1 exercises are on here...look around the top of page 2 :)
  • katie_rn
    Options
    Okay I am caught up for day 1 & 2!! I didnt think the water would be hard for me but I guess I am usually only a litle over half way on my water intake for a goal so i'll work on that! Now to do the bear walk with my kitten giving me more funny looks :-)
  • laurielou04
    Options
    Okay I am caught up for day 1 & 2!! I didnt think the water would be hard for me but I guess I am usually only a litle over half way on my water intake for a goal so i'll work on that! Now to do the bear walk with my kitten giving me more funny looks :-)

great work!

day 2 done...bear walk...a lot harder than it looks!
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm planning on doing the bear walk tomorrow. I just finished day 2 exercises. I worked a 16-hr shift (I'm on my feet the whole time) and I don't have the energy left for another workout. So the bearwalk and some additional exercising is planned for tomorrow. :smile:
  • megsaroo
    Options
    Done for the day! Stayed under on my calories and drank the water. For the exercises I actually did the Bushmen challenge! It took awhile, and I was exhausted after it but I felt really powerful!

I'm planning on doing the Bushmen tomorrow too and I'll do the bearwalk as well. Keep it up everyone! We can do it!
  • laurielou04
    Options
    just did bushman...man im tired!!!! :)
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Did my Pygmy challenge for the third day, glad tomorrow is a rest day! gonna try the bear walk later :)
  • megsaroo
    Options
    Did the bear walk - that's some hard stuff! I also did the Bushmen challenge today but definitely couldn't do it all in a row. I had to split a lot of the exercises up because I got too tired to do them all in a row. Also, how are you all keeping track of the calories you burn doing these challenges? I don't have a heart rate monitor, so I didn't know if there was another way to keep track or estimate. My water is almost done for the day (working out makes me drink a lot) and I'll hopefully stay under my calories.

I have a feeling I am going to be sooorrreeee tomorrow. This challenge is really making me work! Good luck to everyone :) We can do it!!!
  • LoveLiveLift
    Options
    Did the bear walk - that's some hard stuff! I also did the Bushmen challenge today but definitely couldn't do it all in a row. I had to split a lot of the exercises up because I got too tired to do them all in a row. Also, how are you all keeping track of the calories you burn doing these challenges? I don't have a heart rate monitor, so I didn't know if there was another way to keep track or estimate. My water is almost done for the day (working out makes me drink a lot) and I'll hopefully stay under my calories.

I have a feeling I am going to be sooorrreeee tomorrow. This challenge is really making me work! Good luck to everyone :) We can do it!!!

Yay! Yes!! We can do it!

I think that most people that don't have a HRM are counting the exercises as general aerobics or circuit training. Hope that helps!
  • cmpettey
    Options
    Yesterday i was too crazy busy, I didn't even get to have dinner before dashing to work for a 12 hour night shift. So yeah, I was under my cals and had my water yesterday. Under cals today, and did my water as well. Going to do the pygmy day 2 and 3 challenges now. I can't do 2 days worth of bushmen after a night shift. That's just crazy talk. :wink: Good luck everyone on the weigh in tomorrow.