so id like to get to know you :D

Options

Replies

• runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Didn't know this was a dating site?

Really!? Where have you been? Your profile pic looks a bit like one I would see on a dating site:wink: cough cough clevage

OMG I was going to say the same thing!! :laugh:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Sabrina
    Married for 16 years
    17 year old daughter
    I secretly like Lady Gaga. I'd never admit that to anyone in real life.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Name? Brittany
    Age?: 19 :)
    singe, taken?: Taken!
    kids?: Not yet, but I'd like 2. I'll settle for one, but DEFINITELY not more than 2! Haha.
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): Technically, my whole first name is Brittany Jean. I only recently found this out myself. Someone made a clerical error on my birth certificate, apparently, so when I am doing anything important where I have to input my SSN, I have to use my whole first name, otherwise it comes up with no matches. For the sake of room, however, I tend to go by Brittany :P
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options

Really!? Where have you been? Your profile pic looks a bit like one I would see on a dating site:wink: cough cough clevage

OMG I was going to say the same thing!! :laugh:
    mayby she was hoping it was?? lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Name: Carrie Jo
    single, taken: married
    kids: 2 [one girl, one boy]
    Something that most people dont know about you(that you're comfortable with sharing of course):
    My daughter and I both almost died shortly before she was "born".

Glad you didn't! If you don't mind me asking, why is "born" in quotation marks? Feel free to decline to answer, just curiosity :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

Really? Couldn't tell from your picture. This is the chit-chat, fun, and games forum. I do believe this falls under the chit-chat category.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options

You sure you didn't know?

I really like the way your tongue hangs out in your avatar. Free on Saturday night??
    bammit u beat me to it lol
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Name? Sam
    Age?: 25 (for 2 more weeks)
    singe, taken?: murrayed
    kids?: 2 dogs
    Something that most people dont know about you: I'm an avid nose-picker.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Selena
    36 (hanging on by a thread)
    Married 18 yrs
    2 kids
    I'll get back to ya!
  • Kerry0785
    Kerry0785 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Name? Kerry
    Kids? a son - his name is Samuel :smile:
    Single or taken? taken
    Something people don't know about you? I was on a one episode of a kids show called 'Humphrey Bear' when I was 6 years old. I was one of those kids that they show in an episode that are doing something related to the theme of the show - my 15 min of fame haha
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Jeanette
    2 kids one is 4 the other 15
    im crazy oh wait everyone knows that

oh yeah i am very taken
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Veronica
    Age?: 31
    singe, taken?:Married (happily going on 14yrs)
    kids?: 3 - 2 boys ages 14 and 10 and a girl age 2
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): Im an open book not sure there is anything....
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Shawn
    Married
    No Kids
    I'm a Cancer, I like long walks on the beach, or in the rain, or in the rain on the beach, I love to spoil a woman with gifts and jewelry, giving long foot massages and changing myself to please her....... Oh yeah and I tend to be a little sarcastic.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Name?Carl
    Age?: 46
    singel, taken?: single
    kids?: no
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I can`t really think of anything.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    bump.. hit you all up later! have fun!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Nooo really. . thank you for your oh so intelligent deduction. . . and btw can you kindly take your "not a dating site" cleavage out of my face. . Thanks

*PS* It's called knowing how to have a little bit of fun in life. . take the rod out of your back side and you might feel better!

Erica aka jade

single

10 year old beautiful baby girl

*Aries, so a bit stubborn and full of spunk. . .also a Christian. . . and a pescatarian. . . Love to watch lightening storms at night. . so awesome, or go to the beach and listen to the waves. . great way to relax and meditate. . Love a nice glass of wine. . . knitting. . . or sitting and making new jewelry. . .
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

Nooo really. . thank you for your oh so intelligent deduction. . . and btw can you kindly take your "not a dating site" cleavage out of my face. . Thanks

*PS* It's called knowing how to have a little bit of fun in life. . take the rod out of your back side and you might feel better!

Erica aka jade

single

10 year old beautiful baby girl

*Aries, so a bit stubborn and full of spunk. . .also a Christian. . . and a pescatarian. . . Love to watch lightening storms at night. . so awesome, or go to the beach and listen to the waves. . great way to relax and meditate. . Love a nice glass of wine. . . knitting. . . or sitting and making new jewelry. . .

Bahaha!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Name: Carrie Jo
    single, taken: married
    kids: 2 [one girl, one boy]
    Something that most people dont know about you(that you're comfortable with sharing of course):
    My daughter and I both almost died shortly before she was "born".

Glad you didn't! If you don't mind me asking, why is "born" in quotation marks? Feel free to decline to answer, just curiosity :)

I'm guessing C section.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Name Mandy
    single: single and hating it
    kids 4 year old son
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course):
    I'm nearly legally blind but rarely wear my glasses(they make me look terrible IMO). My doctor won't let me have contacts.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I think we can figure this out.
    Happily taken.
    *CRINGE* Yes, a fat furry one that won't stay off my laptop.
    My fingers are extremely double jointed. I can bend back all my finger joints to around a 90 degree angle. I should post pics... Hmmm...