Options

Replies

• heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Heather
    Age?: 23
    singe, taken?: Single (as always) :laugh:
    kids?: None currently, but someday far, far down the road if I ever get married. ha
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): Everything revolves around numbers for me. I'm constantly counting things in my head. I am terrified of even numbers, so I'll do all sorts of crazy stuff to make it odd somehow or to break down the number so that it is odd. It's kind of hard to explain.

Ex: The number 66 is even.
    6 x 11 = 66 Now that I have the 11, the only even number is 6...
    3 x 2 = 6 Psh... Now I have a 3
    1 + 1 = 2 Now I have 1's

11, 1, 1, 3... Yup, I'm weird.

Actually, I may be a freak. :laugh: :laugh:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Stephanie
    26 next month!
    Oops, forgot to say I'm taken.
    0 kids, for ever and ever.
    I'm bilingual and learning my third foreign language.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Name Mandy
    single: single and hating it
    kids 4 year old son
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course):
    I'm nearly legally blind but rarely wear my glasses(they make me look terrible IMO). My doctor won't let me have contacts.

...you don't drive, do you?
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Name? Kerry
    Kids? a son - his name is Samuel :smile:
    Single or taken? taken
    Something people don't know about you? I was on a one episode of a kids show called 'Humphrey Bear' when I was 6 years old. I was one of those kids that they show in an episode that are doing something related to the theme of the show - my 15 min of fame haha

HUMPHREY B BEAR! The mute bear, that never wore PANTS! :P
    Shawn
    Married
    No Kids
    I'm a Cancer, I like long walks on the beach, or in the rain, or in the rain on the beach, I love to spoil a woman with gifts and jewelry, giving long foot massages and changing myself to please her....... Oh yeah and I tend to be a little sarcastic.

Sarcastic? Shawn? NEVER! :P

OK.. i guess i better play too:
    ~ Abbie
    ~ 29
    ~ Single
    ~ No kids. Yet.
    ~ Ok, most people in my real world know, but not in the virtual world of MFP! Over the last 4 years, i've lived & worked in 5 countries, over 4 continents!! (And have visited MANY more!) I will be working (as a volunteer this time) in 2 more countries, before I finally return to Australia at the end of this year! Right now i'm in Istanbul and LOVE it <3
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Name: Emily
    singe, taken?: Single
    kids?: Nope
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course):
    My answers: I don't ever want to have kids, but I reallly want to adopt

& Nice to meet you!:flowerforyou:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Name Mandy
    single: single and hating it
    kids 4 year old son
    I'm nearly legally blind but rarely wear my glasses(they make me look terrible IMO). My doctor won't let me have contacts.

...you don't drive, do you?

I'm the exact same way. The ONLY time I ever wear my glasses is when I'm driving and I ALWAYS wear them then. I'm a safe driver. :wink:
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Some times I wonder why people would think this is a dating website. I mean, I'm just here to lose weight. But not in my bra. No no.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Some times I wonder why people would think this is a dating website. I mean, I'm just here to lose weight. But not in my bra. No no.

^^^THIS.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Name: Jeff
    Age?: 30
    singe, taken?: (Don't know what singe means)
    kids?: Two (he he I had sex twice)
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I have to pee right now so as soon as I hit "Post Reply" I'm going to go pee.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Name: Diana (pronounced Deawna)
    Age?: 32
    singe, taken?: yes
    kids?: 0
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): i'm extremely shy in person when i first meet someone.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Name: Cecy

2 girls, 8 and 13 (the little one adopted from Russia)

Something about me that's kind of embarrassing: My mom gets premonitions and can tell what's going to happen, but only if it's bad. I inherited that trait! Too bad I can't predict the lottery!
  • elgface
    elgface Posts: 35
    Options
    so instead of asking erryone seperately lets jus ask erryone at once :D
    Name?(first only plz):
    Age?:
    singe, taken?:
    kids?:
    My answers:
    Christine
    single
    two (ages 1 n 4)
    i hate chocolate(not cuz its fattening but because its gross)

Hi Chistine :)
    name: to abnormal to mention
    taken
    kids: only in my dreams
    I dont eat fruit or berries handed to me by a person from theire hands, it grosses me out
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You know I say if people want to be playful and flirt. . leave it alone as long as it is clean fun and not smutty. . .We are grown adults after all. . What says that you can't find the love of your life while getting in shape. . after all you share common interests.

And geesh. . if you want to talk on a more personal level. that is what PM'ing is for. . or outside sources like FB. . . But I say there is nothing wrong with having a little fun. .
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    so instead of asking erryone seperately lets jus ask erryone at once :D
    Name?(first only plz):
    Age?:
    singe, taken?:
    kids?:
    My answers:
    Christine
    single
    two (ages 1 n 4)
    i hate chocolate(not cuz its fattening but because its gross)

Hi Chistine :)
    name: to abnormal to mention
    taken
    kids: only in my dreams
    I dont eat fruit or berries handed to me by a person from theire hands, it grosses me out

Just berries?
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Options
    Name?Robyn
    Age?: 38
    singe, taken?: Single and still recovering from the last one...
    kids?: none
    Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a severe aversion to lemons....I mean really severe. Also, I work in the IT disaster recovery field and know that my world about to be rocked by this witch named Irene.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Name: Carrie Jo
    single, taken: married
    kids: 2 [one girl, one boy]
    Something that most people dont know about you(that you're comfortable with sharing of course):
    My daughter and I both almost died shortly before she was "born".

Glad you didn't! If you don't mind me asking, why is "born" in quotation marks? Feel free to decline to answer, just curiosity :)

Well thanks! [= And I put it in quotations because I didn't birth her, my OB/GYN decided to come in and break my water, leading to a drop in her heartbeat, had an emergency C-section, and I was put to sleep for that.. leading to 'uterine inversion' and lost a lot of blood. I was given 3 pints of blood and 1 of plasma. It was pretty intense. And thanks for asking, I appreciate the curiosity! [=
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Name: Lisa
    singe, taken: Happily married for 11 years
    kids: 2 one daughter one son
    Something that most people dont know about you: I hate my upper arms
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Name: Carrie Jo
    single, taken: married
    kids: 2 [one girl, one boy]
    Something that most people dont know about you(that you're comfortable with sharing of course):
    My daughter and I both almost died shortly before she was "born".

Glad you didn't! If you don't mind me asking, why is "born" in quotation marks? Feel free to decline to answer, just curiosity :)

I'm guessing C section.

you guessed right!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Name: Micah
    single, taken?: Taken since 1996
    kids?: 4 girls and a baby boy
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): Losing lots of weight changed me. Im much more "live life to the fullest" Its been emotionally traumatic and mentally taxing.
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Name: Lorri
    Kids: girl 8 and boy 11
    Something most people don't know about me: When I look at things I tend to get distracted counting how many colors are in it.