Options

Replies

• jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Jasmine
    single
    Hmmm do 2 adorable little puppies count? XD
    I love Korean culture! <3 The language, the food, k-pop, and more. I'm actually planning on going to Seoul next year for a study abroad program. :)) An even better one... XD I've never had any of my "first's". Never been on a date, no boyfriends. I've never even been kissed. Don't really know why, it's just never happend. XD lol No one besides me knows that one! O.O'' oh....ummm, XD Guess a lot of people do now! hehehe
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Jade: You're hot

Corn: Please don't lose weight in your bra

Name: Bubbles
    Kids: a five year old boy
    Pets: (who are not actually birthed of my womb) a dumb but lovable dog, a foster-bird, and fish that i regularly kill
    What you don't know about me: I fall on my face when I see shiny things.

Only one of the above is not true. Only my closest know which.
  • reinach31
    Options
    Name: Reina
    Status: not married -(but living with bf (part time) - :happy:
    Kids: NONE
    Something that most people dont know about me: - I am ready to have my family(get married and have children) - I don't ever remember feeling this way before! Scary - but feels nice to know what I want!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Didn't know this was a dating site?

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was lost in your boobage.....

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! That made me burst out laughing. LOLOLOL
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Thomas

Age?: 38

Single, taken?: Single

kids?: None

Something that most people don't know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I am extremely shy in real life. I choke up trying to hold a conversation with people.
  • elgface
    elgface Posts: 35
    Options
    Name: shandi-brooke :)
    singe, taken: somwhat happily taken for 1.5 yrs now.
    kids: zero now and never will be.
    Something that most people dont know about you: i hate the dark.

nice to meet you. :flowerforyou:

I too hate the dark, or better sayd, I fear the dark, but working on it though....
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was lost in your boobage.....

Ha Ha Ha So true !!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I kinda fel bad now ... everybody really ragged on the poor boobage lady... I hope we dont discourage her ....
  • hawaiianbeauty10
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Sasha
    Age?: 22
    singe, taken?: Single and enjoying it
    kids?: Zero
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I know I can't dance for ****, but I do it anyway :)
  • elgface
    elgface Posts: 35
    Options
    so instead of asking erryone seperately lets jus ask erryone at once :D
    Name?(first only plz):
    Age?:
    singe, taken?:
    kids?:
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course):
    My answers:
    Christine
    single
    two (ages 1 n 4)
    i hate chocolate(not cuz its fattening but because its gross)

Hi Chistine :)
    name: to abnormal to mention
    taken
    kids: only in my dreams
    I dont eat fruit or berries handed to me by a person from theire hands, it grosses me out

Just berries?

no, also fruit, I dont like the bodyheat and germs of another person to be on it/them right before I eat them...
  • Kaycurrier
    Kaycurrier Posts: 231
    Options
    Kahlie
    Married for almost 5 years
    Have 3 wonderful step kids(13,11,6) and a two year old with my hubby
    I am a military wife, and actually really good at it, and I am a beauty and image consultant (love makeup and anything that makes me feel good)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

You are the 865,734,678th person to say this & I am the 865,734,678th to respond it's called chit-cat, fun and games.

Are you telling me the reason I have no luck at Match.com is because all I do is talk about exercise and calories?

Who knew? handface.gif
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Name: Lorri
    Kids: girl 8 and boy 11
    Something most people don't know about me: When I look at things I tend to get distracted counting how many colors are in it.

the counting colors thing just cracked me up. thank you
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

You are the 865,734,678th person to say this & I am the 865,734,678th to respond it's called chit-cat, fun and games.

Are you telling me the reason I have no luck at Match.com is because all I do is talk about exercise and calories?

Who knew? handface.gif

th_omg.gif That explains why I keep getting people complaining about me posting on there that I burned 507 calories on the threadmill.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Jasmine
    single
    Hmmm do 2 adorable little puppies count? XD
    I love Korean culture! <3 The language, the food, k-pop, and more. I'm actually planning on going to Seoul next year for a study abroad program. :)) An even better one... XD I've never had any of my "first's". Never been on a date, no boyfriends. I've never even been kissed. Don't really know why, it's just never happend. XD lol No one besides me knows that one! O.O'' oh....ummm, XD Guess a lot of people do now! hehehe

Jasmine, you (you poor child) are a nerd. There is NOTHING wrong with this. I am happily involved with a Star Wars loving, Lord of the Rings watching, D&D playing nerd myself. He is my world, and I love him with all my heart. He is a good person with a good heart, and he was a bit of a late bloomer, too. :happy: I :heart: nerds. You're wonderful people. Here's hoping that you find a really cute Korean guy to hang out with in Seoul. :flowerforyou:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Naomi
    Age?: 31
    singe, taken?: Married
    kids?: 3 kiddos. 14, 10, and my baby is 3
    Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I want to go back to school to get my RN degree.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Name: Laura
    Age: Desperately clinging to the last remaining months of my twenties
    Single/taken: Married
    Kids: Nope, but maybe in a few years
    Something that most people dont know about you: I seriously kick *kitten* at Tetris
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Name?(first only plz): Megan (Meg)

Age?: 3 weeks shy of 26

singe, taken?: Single for 5 years now (need to change that)

kids?: None and not sure I want any

Something that most people dont know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course):

When i was 11 I had to wear headgear and it caused me to lose 30% of my hearing in my right ear.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Name: Sara
    Kids: 9 month old little boy and a 3 1/2 year old Goldendoodle
    Info: I want to be more active on the boards, but I always feel weird just jumping in and posting. Well, until now I guess :huh:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Name?: Laura

Age?: 38

singe, taken?: Living in sin

kids?: 2 from my previous marriage

Something that most people don't know about you(that your comfortable with sharing of course): I correct people's grammar in my head. And I don't like anyone to touch my pillow. That's two things.