Hay MFP Whatcha Playin'?

Options
124»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Angry birds- I am stuck on one level, can't beat it ...any ideas?

Here you go, http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    Portal 2 oh yeahhhhh
    Great game!
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Angry birds- I am stuck on one level, can't beat it ...any ideas?

Here you go, http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/

Thanks- if I can get past this I will have hours of more entertainment!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    my coworker hasn't been to work in 3 days because of dead island. Its pissing the rest of us off, we actually do have deadlines for things. Video games in moderation people!
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Minecraft :glasses:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    my coworker hasn't been to work in 3 days because of dead island. Its pissing the rest of us off, we actually do have deadlines for things. Video games in moderation people!

wanted that one bad...........waiting for the price drop..........got into a pre-ordering kick and had to cut myself off, looks awesome though
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

wanted that one bad...........waiting for the price drop..........got into a pre-ordering kick and had to cut myself off, looks awesome though

I almost NEVER buy games right away - verrrry rarely anyway because I always look at it and think "if I wait a month or two the price will drop by 10 bucks"
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Portal 2 oh yeahhhhh

finished that. only need to look at help for 1 level.

the ending is better than 1 but the song on 1 was much better
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

the teaser for that looked so awesome, but the feel of the gamplay was no where near the feel of the teaser.