Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    meh - I win first.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    REALITY SETS IN FOR MISSKORTNEY AND SHE NOTICES THAT DEBI WINS!!!!!!!!!!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT releases bags of confetti from the ceiling and temporarily blinds Debi with 2.3 tons of one inch pieces of mylar and takes off with the win!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    cant doesnt realize that without glasses or contacts Debi is blind and can move as if she could see so the confetti doesnt distract her and she makes it to the finish line for the WIN
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Going out for a lunchtime WIN.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ***cant points out all the shiny glittery confetti to notgodess who is easily distracted by shiny things and takes the win....and a bite of her sandwich
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    While Notgoddess is distracted by the pretty confetti and Cant is eating her sandwich, Betty sneaks in for the WIN.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    :pointy finger dance:

WIN
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT enters MissKortney is a dance marathon and chachas off with the win while misskort is doing the samba
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    cant gets reigned in by the judges for her amazing chacha and bubbles sneak off with the win while she gets changed
  • infamousmk
    Options
    *doing the lawnmower right in to the win*
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    getting distracted with chores bubbles sneak round the back, grabs the win and jumps in the neighbours yard
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    bubbles is attacked my neighbors dog and Debi catches up to steal the WIN!!!!!!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Everyone is so busy sneaking 'round the back, I walk in the front door with the win.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    misskortney doesnt realize that she walked into the wrong house and now the owner is calling the police to have her arrested for B&E... Meanwhile Debi goes in the right door and WINS!!!!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Luckily, my charm gets me out of all charges, I track down Debi, and push her away from the win.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    No, for reals, I win.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT pats misskortney on the head and leaves her in the dust while racing off for the win
  • infamousmk
    Options
    It's all about timing, cant .... I'll win this time!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    timing and luck!! so I win!