5'5 girls - what are you aiming for?

Options
124»

Replies

• rissuhbissuh
    Options
    Hi girls,

I'm 5'5 and I've set my UG as 135 though when I get to 140 I am going to see how I feel as 135 may make me look too thin. I'm interested to know what you other 5'5 girls are aiming for?

P.s. feel free to add me, happy to give support and receive it :)

I have the exact same goal. I figure at 140, I will know whether I want to lose a bit more or stay at that. I haven't been that small in so long that I can't even picture it on my body.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    aiming for 130 lbs
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    My first goal is 160. Once I reach that I am hoping to get between 145 & 150.
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and a half so figured i'd reply. my goal is like 115 ish. I'm pretty much there, but I'm still flabby. So now, it's more just toning up for me from here, as I went hard on cardio and not weights recently. It's funny, because my highest weight ever was like 143 and I was not looking good then. I guess everyone's body type differs.
  • yaya1988
    yaya1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I posted 135. I'm 5' 51/2". Right now weighing 180. Just had a heart transplant Feb 24, 2011. Just past my 6th month and still a little rejection. I'm on meds and the prednisone is raising havoc with my weight. However, I shouldn't weigh 180. I ate way too much for a while just eating what I couldn't eat the last 5 years! :-) I'm walking briskly one mile 6 days a week, so hopefully the weight will come off.

I think it's reasonable to go for 135. I encourage you to get there or around there and decide what you are most comfortable with. Keep on keeping on! :-)
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    5'5, 120ish. But it seems mission impossible. It has been taking me forever...
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    Going for 130. Would love to go lower, but I'll see how I feel/look when I get there! :)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    My first goal is 153. I'll re-think this as I get closer to it but at the moment, 153.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm 5'5 and 130lbs right now. my main goal was to get to 135, but i met that goal and was still not satisfied. i am currently aiming for 120-125. I think i will stop then :))
  • ksilk
    ksilk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way back when, before I had a child, I achieved 145 lbs. I was running regularly. Now, 7 years later, I'm aiming for 150-160. My primary goal is to feel strong and healthy with a healthy BMI.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm 5'5 and 130lbs right now. my main goal was to get to 135, but i met that goal and was still not satisfied. i am currently aiming for 120-125. I think i will stop then :))
    +1
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 122lb, curretly stuck at 139lb though.

I actually think I will probably lower my goal as I get closer though.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and aiming for 125lb, my starting weight was 154lb and I'm currently at 146.
    I have quite a small frame though, quite narrow shoulders, hips and ribs. For example even at my heaviest I wear a size 32 bra, 30 when at a toned 140lb. So even thought I'm a uk size 10-12 I am still pretty 'soft', haha!
  • bromopam
    Options
    5'5" and I am aiming for 140. I have a medium frame and that is in the accepted BMI range for my height and my age.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4.5 and currently 110. I have a pretty small frame, and generally only carry weight around my stomach. I'm pretty much at my goal now, so moving onto maintaining and toning - so I expect it to go up a little.
  • JCS_EVmom
    JCS_EVmom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, ultimate goal at the moment is 127lbs, that is a weight that I was very comfortable at about 4yrs ago. I am pretty curvy and even when I could wear a size 4, I never looked too slim. I am open to reevaluating my ultimate goal, I really jwant to be healthy and strong.
  • arispawild
    Options
    I'm almost 5'5 (5'4 3/4)
    and I weigh around 125. I feel like I could spare some to be 120. But who knows,
    Woahs. I'm totally 117 now. Haha.