Soo anyone actually ever hook up on MFP or .. Like fall in l

Options
13»

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful friend on here who is currently romancing someone previously from this site. I think it's beautiful.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    That answer would be a resounding YES!!!

See below thread link as I am way too tired to type it again...I'm seeing my beautiful lady this weekend!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/292821-yeah-i-know-it-s-hokey-but-it-s-true
    That is soooooo cool!!! She sounds amazing!! btw? Steelers ROCK!! lol My hubby is a major fan too. :smile:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    hahah
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well, not on MFP, but on the site I used to use for calorie counting...The Daily Plate. I met my husband on there. Moved from Chicago to Philadelphia to be with him. :)

amazing!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    No, but I've friended someone who shares common interests in real life, and lives close by, so we have plans for him, his wife, and his friend on this site, myself and my boyfriend to hang out and go shooting soon :)
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Heck,I am a little bit in love with all the ladies on my friends list here. :heart:

Boy! I wanna be Carl's friend! LOL!
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    nope never, but flirting never did anyone any harm lol x
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I do not know of any connections on here, but I think MFP is a site that could be good for that. People come here very interested in losing weight or lifting weights, eating low carb or running... and things like that can be so major to individuals...a lifestyle, even... to me, it would only make sense for people to find that attractive in others.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I've become friends beyond the computer screen with a few of my MFP friends, and see no reason why that kind of friendship couldn't extend to more. Distance is a hurdle just like any other in a relationship. If you meet, and you have common goals and personality traits...it's not even that tough of one.

My aunt and uncle have been together pushing 8yrs I believe, and they met on Everquest lol. I introduced them =D. They were initially almost 2000 miles apart.

It happens, and it can certainly work.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Well, not on MFP, but on the site I used to use for calorie counting...The Daily Plate. I met my husband on there. Moved from Chicago to Philadelphia to be with him. :)

Holy crap I remember you two from the Daily Plate!!!!

Yes, I think it's a very realistic possibility on here.
  • kingofmydomain
    Options
    I've spotted a winner, and my fingers are now crossed.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    If I weren't a married woman...

-shakes fist. :explode:

lmao ditto
  • Sam_Hain
    Sam_Hain Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in Nov to someone I met on MFP. Oddly enough she was the first person to reply to my first post on here. I would almost call it fate. We had our ups and downs and my life as it is had complicated things a bit but soon she will be mine forever and always!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Holy crap I remember you two from the Daily Plate!!!!

Yes, I think it's a very realistic possibility on here.

You do??? I feel famous lol. :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure some have... it's skank central on this website so I'm sure married, divorced, single, widowed men can get some easily....

Oh and with regards to falling in love, certainly!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in Nov to someone I met on MFP. Oddly enough she was the first person to reply to my first post on here. I would almost call it fate. We had our ups and downs and my life as it is had complicated things a bit but soon she will be mine forever and always!
    :heart: