(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM SURVIVETTES - GOING TRIBAL IN SEPTEMBER!

Options

Replies

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    Good Morning Survivettes!!! Day 1 lets do this ladies..How many people are doing the Advanced level??? I plan to start with it, and if I can't keep up with it I will switch to basic..I hope everyone is Ready to Kick the crap outta September like we did outta August..Oh and Its Thirsty Thursday..Who shooting for a Gallon with me??? We all have to do min 64, dont forget..#LEGGO
  • iamthewalrus871
    Options
    I am working on my gallon! and as soon as my baby girl is alseep working on the challenge! I am doing basic though, and will try to add some of the advanced! :-)
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anybody else took their measurements for this challenge? I did today and I will re-take them at the end of the month to see where I stand. Every body is different and if you one of those that the scale hardly ever budge for then you'll be able to actually see the difference in the inches lost.
  • iamthewalrus871
    Options
    Do we post in here saying we did everything for today??
  • sabrinalg
    Options
    I'm not sure I think you just post it when you log your exercise. That's what I see everyone else doing.
  • JRena225
    Options
    I was wondering if anybody else took their measurements for this challenge? I did today and I will re-take them at the end of the month to see where I stand. Every body is different and if you one of those that the scale hardly ever budge for then you'll be able to actually see the difference in the inches lost.

I actually did mine this morning also.....
  • JRena225
    Options
    I'm not sure I think you just post it when you log your exercise. That's what I see everyone else doing.

ALWAYS SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE SUBJECT CHALLENGE DONE......JUST LET ME KNOW CHALLENGES ARE DONE AND THIS WEEK THAT YOU STAYED UNDER YOUR CALORIES AND HOW MUCH WATER YOU DRANKED...
  • sabrinalg
    Options

ALWAYS SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE SUBJECT CHALLENGE DONE......JUST LET ME KNOW CHALLENGES ARE DONE AND THIS WEEK THAT YOU STAYED UNDER YOUR CALORIES AND HOW MUCH WATER YOU DRANKED...
    Okay, when I send you mine today it will be for today and yesterday. Thanks for the clarification! :flowerforyou:
  • JRena225
    Options
    FOR ALL EXERCISES YOU MAY NOW VISIT GARY'S NEW BLOG FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • PhatChic1186
    Options

I took my measurements as well..
  • TeeBoo29
    Options
    I'm going to take my measurements today....
  • TeeBoo29
    Options
    2 days after doing squat kicks and I am still sore... are you ladies sore?... Maybe it's just me because it was my 1st time doing them... I have to start doing them more often, when you're sore you're doing something right
  • JRena225
    Options
    2 days after doing squat kicks and I am still sore... are you ladies sore?... Maybe it's just me because it was my 1st time doing them... I have to start doing them more often, when you're sore you're doing something right

when i first started doing them i was sore for literally a week...it was painful to sit on the toilet lol...
  • JRena225
    Options
    GREAT JOB ON COMPLETING WEEK ONE LADIES......NOW THE REAL WORK BEGINS :-)

**Please continue to send daily emails (or weekly if we have discussed it) stating if daily & team challenges are complete for that day. The team challenge for this week will still be staying under calories and drinking 64oz.
    **In addition, we are being asked to walk/run/jog 1 mile (beginners), 5K (3.1 miles) (advanced) EACH DAY (in addition to the miles on day 1,3,5) - if this is completed, each member will get an extra bonus point PER DAY.....So please also include that in your email if you have done the extra mile each day.......

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do
    work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5
    miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above
    days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose to you would do 1 mile a day and 1 extra mile on days 1,3,5. For each day
    you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING
    YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO
    INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN! Keep going strong!

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each
    exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • yes_i_can
    Options
    So, do we have to do the run on all days in order to get the points? And, can we mix the 1 miles and 5Ks? I'm doing the Advanced work-out, and I normally try to do 5K three times per week, but would add in the 1 mile on the remaining days... will that cound as points for every day, or just the 5K days?

Thanks for the clarification!! :)
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wait, we have to run, 5k every day in addition to the challenges on day 1, 3, 5. Ummmm, not going to happen, that's going to cause a lot of knee problem, running everyday. Your suppose to take a day off in between runsm to give your legs some healing time. #justsaying

But I will bike it though. If that is alright.

Okay I'm done *****ing :):grumble:
  • JRena225
    Options
    OKAY HERE IS MY TAKE ON THE EXTRA POINT DEAL.....

IF YOU ARE ON AN ADVANCED LEVEL AND SAY ALREADY JOG 4 MILES A DAY, THAT'S GREAT, FOR EACH DAY YOU DO THAT IN ADDITION TO YOUR CHALLENGES, WE WILL GET A BONUS POINT..........NOW IF YOU ARE ON A BEGINNERS LEVEL, ON DAY 1, 3 AND 5 WE ALREADY HAVE TO DO 1.5 MILES FOR THE DAILY CHALLENGE...IN ORDER TO GET A BONUS POINT, YOU NEED TO WALK/JOG/RUN/BIKE/SWIM 1 MILE EVERY DAY.....NOW IF YOU ARE FEELING ADVANCED THAT DAY AND WANNA GO FOR 3.1MILES, DO SO, IT WILL ONLY HELP YOU IN THE END.....IF YOU ARE ON AN ADVANCED LEVEL AND DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO 3.1MILES EVERY DAY, JUST ADD 1 MILE TO YOUR EVERY DAY WORKOUT FOR A BONUS POINT EACH DAY....

DOES THAT HELP?
  • yes_i_can
    Options
    Perfect. Thank you!! :)
  • TeeBoo29
    Options
    wow - I completed everything in the PYGYMY series EXCEPT the split squats, it hurt my knees too bad.... so i did 25 kick squats instead.... sorry ladies.... I ALSO RAN a mile and a half!! of course I had to break it up but I still did it! and when I you tubed the bear walk, it looked fun, boy was I in for a surprise...it tired me out but I did it the entire minute!I am SO Proud of myself! How did you guys do with today's challenge??....
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Options
    Sounds great ! =)