anyone using medi weightloss clinic diet???

Options
124»

Replies

• Sharikuhawks
    Options
    I am. Only week 1 though.
  • ritamoch
    ritamoch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am glad I found this! I am day 1!
    Wish me luck!
  • flgatorgrad
    Options
    Hello all. I am on day 4 of MWL and an looking to join support community how can I join the FB group?
  • cree324
    cree324 Posts: 8
    Options
    i'm on day 3. I really hope I stick with this plan, I'm really hungry too and having children with snacks laying around is a torture but I'm trying to have a strong will power and overcome this weakness for sweets.
  • cree324
    cree324 Posts: 8
    Options
    how much did you lose on week 1?
  • price316
    price316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can someone please add me to the fb group!? I'm on day 4!
  • megenest
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am happy to have found this forum. Never knew one existed. I started on the MWL program on July 29. Lost 9lbs my first week, 4 the 2nd and today was my 3rd weigh-in and I only lost 1 lb. But that's okay, because I know I am doing everything right and the weight will come off. I know I need to start adding in some form of exercise, even if it's just walking. Hoping to get support from everyone when things get a little slow and maybe I can get some easy recipes. I read where there is a FB forum going as well - can someone tell me how I can become a part of it. Thanks everyone and good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • MiniMe2020
    MiniMe2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Check out a product called PB2. Its a powdered PB that you add a bit of water to... I have the on with preimum chovolte and 2TBSP is 1g fst, 6g Carb, 1g fiber, 3g sugr, and 4g sugar. Cheers!
  • MiniMe2020
    MiniMe2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to remember that eating is NOT for entertainment.....
  • tytales6767
    Options
    I am starting Friday 9/19/14. I am excited but very nervous. I do not diet. Can never stick to a diet. Did Weight Watchers 20 years ago. Lost 25lbs. Gained it all back. Due to health issues (Cholesterol) I need to lose 45lbs.
  • ladipink82
    ladipink82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting at Medi Weight Loss tomorrow also. I am very nervous because I have failed at so many diets. I am determined to lose weight and be happy with myself. I hope the other ones who started with me will stick to it. Let's support one another. Wheeeew! I'm so nervous!!!
  • joelzme
    Options
    Hello, I am in week 1 and if the facebook page is still active, I would like to join.
  • robertwhuss
    robertwhuss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used MyFitnessPal with Medi Weightloss? We signed up this week and would love to use it with MyFitnessPal. What settings do you need to change? Anything?
  • robertwhuss
    robertwhuss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used MyFitnessPal with Medi Weightloss? We signed up this week and would love to use it with MyFitnessPal. What settings do you need to change? Anything?