What if your SO doesn't exercise?

Options
124»

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I take it you're not married. Find a significant other who lives like you want to. People change. Hard to change if your so doesn't want to.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    my girlfriend nags me about not exercising usually i just lay on my back and cry till my ears fill with tears then i only hear what sounds like the ocean and iam happy again...
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    I totally understand. My partner is the same. He's got a beer gut going and is rarely active. I can't stand it since i am SUPER active as I have been going to the gym 4-5 days per week plus running and hiking. He also lied to me for 4 years straight telling me he quit smoking and I found out recently he still smokes. It turns me off big time and its hard to deal with. It can be almost embarrassing since I have been trying my hardest to live a healthy, fit lifestyle. Sometimes I feel conceited about how I feel and that makes me feel crappy.

You should never have to feel crappy about feeling good about yourself, thats ridiculous - it sounds like maybe you two are on different stages in your life (which is really serious) I was in a 8yr relationship with someone and when we started living together I started matching him bite for bite (he had bad eating habits) and i gained so much weight that i couldnt fit into any of my clothes (i had a huge closet full of clothes that I could only look at) needless to say I got on south beach diet, got a personal trainer (in 3 months got into supermodel body) and then all the true colors of the relationship came out - we broke up 2months later (i couldnt take it anymore) and now in less than 2 months I am marrying the man of my dreams (he works out 6 days a week/non-smoker/healthy lifestyle and attitude - im a better person becuase of him) re-evaluate your life choices and go for what you really want.