Perfect Ten (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great on the exercise, and staying under my calories, and drinking my water. For whatever reason, I have been famished pretty much all week and so I've been eating pretty much all of my calories available, but also not losing. That part is getting frustrating. I want to see 159 so bad I can taste it. I keep envisioning the number on the scale dropping, but it isn't. I've been flirting with it for 3 weeks now and I think it ought to appear anytime now.

Forcing myself to have patience. Also thinking about starting 30 Day Shred again or 6 Week 6 Pack to see if that kick starts me into the 150s. I think if it doesn't move by Monday, I will. Something has got to give, and it isn't going to be my resolve! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have my 5-mile run tentatively planned (I'm not going to push it if I'm not feeling it, but I tested the waters on Wednesday and went 4.35 and could've gone further if it wasn't pitch black outside) for tomorrow and then I'm looking forward to a lazy day on Sunday again.
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Alright... here's my week:

Monday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK.
    Tuesday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK.
    Wednesday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK. Weigh in: 161.5
    Thursday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK.
    Friday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK.
    Saturday: Exercise done. Food OK. Water OK. Ran 5 miles for bonus point. Also completed all 100 of the high plank to low plank (actually 120 because I did 20 each day for the 5 days). I don't know if there's a bonus point for that, but thought I'd share.
    Sunday: Off day. Should be able to keep up with food/water.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Okay. Got all my exercises in this week. *self five* Even did the bushman challenges. :bigsmile:
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Week 4 BUSHMEN Series
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Woohoo! Weigh in this morning puts me at 160.5 - I had gone into maintenance to get through this chronic fatigue episode induced by my son's illness that had me up 2 nights (still fussing with it a bit, but I don't feel like I need to take a nap after being out of bed for an hour like I did yesterday). Now I'm down in weight! Woohoo!
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Great job everyone! I am very proud of everything you are doing!
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Last week...

Monday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise.
    Tuesday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise.
    Wednesday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise. Weigh in: 160.5
    Thursday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise.
    Friday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise.
    Saturday: Calories good. Water good. Ran 3.5 miles.
    Sunday: Calories good. Water good. No exercise. (Off Day.)
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Rest the weekend!

We start with new challenges on October 3rd!

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!
  • lgwmab
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I finished all of last week Bushman style. *self five* Got all of my water in and was only over on Saturday for food (but that evened out for the week, so I'm not worried.) :drinker:
  • meli_medina
    Options
    I'm assuming we're doing a final weigh in on Friday? :) I hope so because I weighed yesterday and then did a peek this morning and it's REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Melanie and I'm joining for October. I fell off the workout wagon after getting LASEK and then a 700 mile move. Since getting settled, I've lost what I gained and then some. I'm always up for a challenge and excited to start. I'm a SAHM of a 9 1/2 girl and 2 1/2 year old boy. My husband also works from home. We moved from the suburbs of Detroit to the country of New Hampshire. I'm still getting used to it. Okay...I'm ready to go.
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Hi Melanie! :) It's great to meet you!

Lindsay, here is my week:

Monday: No exercise points. Calories and water great.
    Tuesday: No exercise points. Calories and water great.
    Wednesday: Ran 4.6 miles. Calories and water great.
    Thursday: No exercise points. Calories and water great.
    Friday: Ran 3.1 miles. Calories and water will be fine. Weigh in: 157.8!!!! (Leave it up to me to lose all 4 pounds for the month of September in 2 days. lol. HELLO 150's, FINALLY!!!)
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Welcome melanie!
    great job melissa! I'm very happy for you, and your weight loss, melissa, you are so close to your goal, that is awesome.
  • IamEric
    Options
    Here to join the fun for October. Actually quite excited!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie and Etay72 (need a name here). Welcome to our little clan. It should be "fun" I guess... ;-)

Lindsay, here is my week.. (I like that way Melissa posts it)

Monday: No exercise points. Calories and Water are good.
    Tuesday: No exercise points. Calories and Water are good.
    Wednesday: Challenge exercises complete. Calories and Water are good.
    Thursday: Challenge exercises complete. Calories and Water are good.
    Friday: Challenge exercises complete. Calories and Water are good.

Starting weight for Sept: 346.2 lbs
    Final weight for Sept (on Friday morning): 338.0 lbs

Total weight loss for Sept: 8.2 lbs
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Monday: Challenge exercises completed. Calories and Water are good.
    Tuesday: No exercise points. Calories and Water are good.
    Wednesday: Challenge exercises complete. Calories and Water are good.
    Thursday: Challenge exercises complete. Calories and Water are good.
    Friday: No exercise points. Calories and Water are good.

Starting weight for Sept: 172
    Final weight for Sept (on Friday morning): 173

Total weight loss for Sept: -1 But I'm okay with that since I went on vacation, gained 5 lbs and lost 4 of it. Lol. No vacations planned for October so I should go down this month. :laugh:
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Starting October off right where I started September. 160.8. Damn water weight. UGH! Back to eating minimal junk food I go.
  • IamEric
    IamEric Posts: 67
    Options
    By the way, my name is Eric.