C25k start 08/29

Options
1235»

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I had to do two rounds of W2, but today I moved on to W3D1. So far, so good. Just no more skipping days, that really puts me behind!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    W5 d1 done and w5 d2 tomorrow. Scared of w5 d3 on Friday- which is run 20 minutes straight!
  • joleejo216
    Options
    So far so good with the knees! W2D2 in the morning!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Just started W3D1 and did it! today is w3d3 and i am gonna get this done right!
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was doing W3 until I pulled my calf muscle in step class. Doing a speed drill and hit the step wrong and instantly felt it so I'm taking a break from C25k until I know that it's 100% healed. Been stuck on the bike and some basic aerobics since even the elliptical pulls at my muscle. Hope to be back soon since that was the furthest I'd ever stuck with the plan before.
  • kailisa2000
    kailisa2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished WEEK9 DAY1!! I'm so excited to be so close to finishing this. I started as someone who had NEVER ran a day in her life, and today I'm looking forward to my 30 minute run! I'm still very much a plus size woman, so if I can do it, anyone can. i know that some people may see me running and laugh at the sight, but if even just one overweight person sees me and says "if SHE can do it, I can do it" then it's all worth it :)
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just finished Week 6 Day 3. I'm running based on Distance, so today was 2.25 miles in 30 mins. More mentally than physically exhausting.
  • scs143
    Options
    w5 d3 tomorrow- - walk 5, run 20, cool down 5. Wish me luck. I have a lot of anxiety about not being able to breathe!
  • scs143
    Options
    I did it! Yay!
  • joleejo216
    Options
    Finished with W2! Will start W3 on Monday. :)
  • joleejo216
    Options
    Way to go! :)
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So here's the deal....

I recently discovered a certain health concern and can only walk until I see my doctor. I've been doing stroller rides with my little one and maintaining weight. Praying for good news on Tuesday and hoping that will include getting to do some jogging again soon.

If so, I will probably be starting over, or at least several weeks back.
  • joleejo216
    Options
    Started W3 today! :)
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All set to start jogging again tomorrow. Requested a jogging buddy through facebook. If I get one, I may be starting over entirely. If not, I'm going back to week 3 or 4. Ran a little today, 3 sections of 3 minutes each with walking in between. Went well, so I'm back on board!
  • scs143
    Options
    Tomorrow is w6day 2 for me. I usually run MWF, but I gave myself a rest day today so that my back gets a break. It's been quite painful lately. w6d3 which I will run Saturday is 25 minutes straight and tomorrow is the end of intervals. I can't wait to see if I can do it!