Team Nanoose-September Tribal Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    DONE Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats
    DONE Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers (All strength was done with 8 lbs weights.)

I've done day 1 & 2 today (didn't feel up to doing anything major yesterday). I'm going to do the 1.5 mile walk/run from day 1 tomorrow and just do at least 3 miles tomorrow. :smile: I also did 10 Burpees and 100 Mountain Climbers for another challenge and today is Zumba. I'm gonna be dead tomorrow! :laugh:
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on one more person before I can post our progress. Also, can the following people let me know if they completed the mini challenge last week (3 min bear walk)? Scantril, AMKL2007 and Ashley 26704. Thanks guys, I might have missed that posted somewhere.

Also, we are unfortunately losing Bre_Deveraux as she is too busy to do the challenge this month. I am looking for someone to take her place. Let me know if you have anyone that wants to join. Also, if you are dropping out let me know ASAP. Hopefully we can all stick together and get this done. Keep up the good work and remember to post on here when you can, so we know people are here for support!

-Michele
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Everyone, our new team member is moonnstarz83! Please go add her as a friend!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    DONE Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats
    DONE Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers (All strength was done with 8 lbs weights.)

I've done day 1 & 2 today (didn't feel up to doing anything major yesterday). I'm going to do the 1.5 mile walk/run from day 1 tomorrow and just do at least 3 miles tomorrow. :smile: I also did 10 Burpees and 100 Mountain Climbers for another challenge and today is Zumba. I'm gonna be dead tomorrow! :laugh:

Great job! Make sure you really stretch after all of that!

I also finished Day 2-2 sets of swimmer presses, 2 sets of wood chops, 2 sets of 21's, and 2 sets of lawnmowers. I did mine with giant cans of chicken soup. One of these days I'll be able to afford some real weights.

Plus I ran 2.48 miles today (so so far I got us 2 bonus points! YAY!)
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am the newest member of the team! Pleased to meet you all. I just completed day 1's exercises. i know I am behind because I joined late, but I am going to do my best to catch up! I walk about 2 miles daily, so that isn't going to be a problem. Thanks everyone!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    6 Sets of Swimmer's Presses
    6 Sets of 21s
    3 Sets of Tricep Kickbacks
    50 Windshield Wipers

4.4 Miles on the elliptical

All that on top of lifting arms today...this is getting tiring!
  • AMKL2007
    Options
    Hey Captain and team members,

I've been sick since last Thursday. Feeling normal this morning for the first time in a week.

Hey Moonstar83. Welcome to the team. :-)

Exercises tonight!

Blessings,

Ann Marie
  • babybluz33
    Options
    6 Sets of Swimmer's Presses
    6 Sets of 21s
    3 Sets of Tricep Kickbacks
    50 Windshield Wipers

4.4 Miles on the elliptical

All that on top of lifting arms today...this is getting tiring!

Good job! That definitely is a lot but you are doing great!!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Hey Captain and team members,

I've been sick since last Thursday. Feeling normal this morning for the first time in a week.

Hey Moonstar83. Welcome to the team. :-)

Exercises tonight!

Blessings,

Ann Marie

Glad you are feeling better Ann Marie!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I better post to keep track!!

Day 1 (Mon) - missed it - will do on Sunday
    Day 2 (Tues) - Done: moves, own workout, got water, under cal, BONUS MILE
    Day 3 (Wed) - Done: moves + walking, own workout, got water, under cal :happy:

The Bushmen moves lost me a while back. :laugh:
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    day 1 done all exercises plus ran an extra 0.6 mile and a 40 min dance session
    day 2 done all excercises uses big soup cans as dont have weights lol plus ran an extra 1.6 mile and 45 min dance session
    day 3 done all ecercises and a 45 minute dance session
    been under cal intake everyday and drank lots of water :)

everyone is doing great keep up the great work :) x
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    I better post to keep track!!

Day 1 (Mon) - missed it - will do on Sunday
    Day 2 (Tues) - Done: moves, own workout, got water, under cal, BONUS MILE
    Day 3 (Wed) - Done: moves + walking, own workout, got water, under cal :happy:

The Bushmen moves lost me a while back. :laugh:

Don't give up on bushmen!! Try to mix some of it in with Pygmy =)

Nice job either way.

Did an extra 150 jumping jacks, 150 crunches (ended up being more like 300 because I did them before class and then we did some more...*sigh) and 50 windshield wipers on top of what I did this morning. Today was a good day!
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Since I just joined yesterday, I am not fully caught up yet, but I will be!

Day 1-totally finished
    Day 2- totally finished!
    Day 3- I worked both jobs, didn't get it finished, I just got the walking in.

I will try to check in daily, but I substitute teach fr 2 different districts and work in retail hell while trying to raise my pup and kitten.
    Thanks!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Great job you guys and thanks for posting in the forum...it's nice to see everyone's progress!

My week so far:

Day 1-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, and extra 1.5 miles (3 miles total)
    Day 2-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, and extra miles (2.48)
    Day 3-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, and I'm about to go do my miles

This is on top of all the exercises and requirements I'm doing for my other challenges (4 total). I really love MFP, you all keep me motivated. I actually feel crappy now if I skip a workout! Keep up the great work team!
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Checking in:

4.3 miles

60 pushups
    All 9 sets of dumbbell flys

Babybluz33...4 challenges? I'm hurting just doing this one. Do you live at the gym!?!?!? That's very impressive =)
  • ArroganceInStep
    Options
    Woops double post...
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Checking in:

4.3 miles

60 pushups
    All 9 sets of dumbbell flys

Babybluz33...4 challenges? I'm hurting just doing this one. Do you live at the gym!?!?!? That's very impressive =)

Thanks, I was a little worried but I staggered signing up for them so I knew I could handle it. This one and the zombie challenge I'm in are by far the most work. The other two are a little more low key. I try to go to the rec center at school 4 times/week but I do most of the stuff at home. I have an elliptical (got a super cheap one from Walmart) so I'll hop on that while watching a movie, etc. When I started on here I knew I'd need more outside motivation to get going and these challenges have been awesome. I feel like I'm more accountable, and since I don't want to let my teams down I just get up and do it. Now it seems to be ingrained, and I don't feel as well if I skip any days.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    DONE Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    DONE Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    DONE Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    DONE Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Have been under my calories and gotten my water in all the days. Sorry, so far no extra miles. I was planning on doing extra today, but right in the middle of my run, some Jehovah's Witnesses rang the door bell and completely threw me off my groove. :tongue: And I'm nice, so I chatted with them, gave them some water and by the time they left, I just couldn't get back into it. So I finished my min. I need for the challenge and stopped. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day. :smile:
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    todays callenges done along with 60 mins of dancing an a 1 mile jog :)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Day 1-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, 1.5 miles and an extra 1.5 miles (3 miles total)
    Day 2-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, and extra miles (2.48)
    Day 3-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, 1.5 miles and an extra mile (2.56 total)
    Day 4-all pygmy moves done, all water, under cals, and I'm about to go do 1 mile (I'm REALLY sore today!)

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!