5'0-5'3 What are your goals?

Options
Hello! I am 5'3, seeking to lose 8 pounds. What are your goals?

BTW, I am not new to MFP. I deleted my old account out of frustration. But I created a new one. I love the support and I love supporting others in return.

Feel free to add me! I will help, motivate, and support you!

Replies

• MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    150 is my ultimate goal, but I'll be happy anywhere between 150 and 175. I'm not picky! :)
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my goal weight is 130 pounds, but I am kind of big boned so not sure if I will get that low. I started out at 168lbs.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    5'3" goal is 132 lbs
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    why were you frustrated... if I may ask?

I want to weigh around 105.

oh, and I'm 5'3"
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and started out at over 200 lbs. when I started mfp I was exactly 200lbs. I am now 140 and I think I would like to hit 120. I will then evaluate the situation and see if I need to go down anymore but I would say for me 110 is the lowest I need to go.
  • tracyco66
    tracyco66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'3, my ultimate goal is 125 so I still have roughly around 35 to lose.
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I am 5'3.5". My goal weight is 120 pounds. I need to lose 63 more pounds.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 even and started at 174, I'm now 148, and by the looks of the mirror, NO where near where I wanna be. So for now my goal is 130ish and reevaluate when I get there!
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' my short term goal for this year is to get to 150, hoping by then my healthy lifestyle will keep me losing weight for my long term goal of 130.
  • CloverBlair
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 125, but weight looks so different on everyone, so choose a goal that will be realistic and appropriate for you!!!! Dood luck girl!
  • amcgee13
    Options
    Hi! 5'2" and want to lose 11 lbs. to get down to 125. Cannot for the life of me get any lower than 133...keep going back and forth between 133 - 136. Would like to at least lose another 5 by the end of next month.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I hope to get back down to 112. Everyone carries weight differently. I'm very small framed. I started at 120 and that is a little fluffy on me. I'm not as concerned about the number on the scale as I am with how my body looks. I just want to get strong and in awesome shape. Good luck!
  • stormwarning
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 n 3 quarters. :) My goal weight is 130, trying to lose a whopping 50 pounds! :)

been a member for about a week. so far, just logging in every day is really helping me control my eating/exercise habits. :)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 136 puts me at a "normal" BMI, plus my body was really happy there for a long time in my early 20's. I think I look better at 120ish so I will keep striving to get there but I would happily settle for the 136. :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2"

Oh, yes, I have to add that half inch!!!

I'm very small boned and look best between 104-112 lbs. After that, I get a double chin and those folds near my arm pit (that make me look like I have a second set of boobs). Boy do I hate those.

I have not been my ideal weight since I was about 23 years old, but hell or high water, I'm gonna get there again!!!! For now I set my goal at 108 lbs.

Hey, there is a really cool site where you can look at pictures of real women at real weights and heights. I love it.

Check it out: http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5'2" & wanting to get back down to 160. It was what I weighed when I was 15 and I was so cute! Lol My ultimate goal would be around 120. I have a LONG way to go though. Currentlu at 300.
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am hoping for 150. I am bit older though - 42 so it's been tough trying to take off the extra weight. I have about 30 to go but I feel the most comfortable at 150 (and then I don't have to watch every single cocktail LOL)
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and want to get down to 132lbs
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal is 110 pounds or 20% body fat
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 105lbs. Currently 122.5.
    :)