5'0-5'3 What are your goals?

Options

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 115 to 120... Have a great weekend everyone! :)
  • jellerose
    jellerose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3' and post menopausal so my primary goal right now is to get to a "normal" BMI. That's 141 and I've set my goal as 135. Once I'm there I'll assess my body, see what sort of fitness I need to increase, and see if I want to try for lower. I think the 120's would be a healthy and reasonable goal at my age but I'll see when I get closer to that point what I think and how I feel.
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 135
  • ZoAnnAlexis
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my ultimate goal is 125 lbs, I have 30 left t go!
  • JanaBethSLP
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently at 126. My ultimate goal is 115. However, would be happy at 120. More importantly I just want to get rid of the extra inches I gained in my arms, legs, and waist.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'3, seeking to lose 8 pounds. What are your goals?
    I now have 12 pounds to lose, instead of 8.
    Good luck, everyone!
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and am in the lower 160's, my main goal is 140's by Christmas. I haven't been in the 140's so long that even though it would still be overweight, I think it will be a huge difference for me. Last year I got to 150 then had a major life-event and gained 14 lbs.

I am not sure my ultimate goal. I was flabby at 120, but if I work on muscle and body fat instead of just focusing on the scale, I think I'll look better at 130 than I did when I was 120 if I am a lower body fat.

So I dunno, I'd like to be at 145 then go from there. I also have a large chest and booty, I want to keep most of that, do not want to lose some of the curves.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    why were you frustrated... if I may ask?

I want to weigh around 105.

oh, and I'm 5'3"

I'm sorry...but why would you possibly want to weight 105? That isn't even a healthy weight. Of course that is only my opinion...don't shoot me!
  • shananigins16
    shananigins16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and would like to get down to 115-120 but I'm quite muscular so 125 may be the realistic weight.

I am also just returning to MFP after some time off and frustration. Feel free to add me as well. I could also benefit from the support!

Shannon
  • uniquebee
    Options
    My goal weight is 125.
    And im at 186 right now.
    Im 5'3.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2"

my curretn goal is 120lbs. I will see how I look then and reevaluate my goal.

I remember looking pretty good at that weight but also I was skinny fat then too.

So I may stop before 120 lbs if I start looking too skinny in the 130's.
  • royalprincess232
    Options
    I am 5'3" I weight 158 pounds and my goal is to weigh 125 lbs. So I guess I guess I need to lose 28 lbs. I just ate another hershey almond bar while on this site. I don't know how to limit myself. :(
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    I'm 5'3"... My goal weight is 115 I think. I have about 15 pounds to go... Hopefully by the end of the year I can hit it, but I need to work hard...
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ultimate weight goal is 115 lbs. I am hoping to reach this by August 8, 2012. That will be my 3 year wedding anniversary.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1-1/2.
    CW: 203
    GW: 125
    Then stand back and decide "Is this where I feel and look best as?"
  • vportiz
    vportiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & I'm at 150-ish, I think. I say "I think" because I dont own a scale & I'm afraid to get one, since I once had an unhealthy obsession of weighing myself at least 4 times a day. 150 was my weight the last time I was weighed at the doc's office. Anyway, I'd love to be 120, but right now I'd settle for 130. :)
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0. I currently weigh 159 (highest weight ever was 169) and I want to get down to 105. My goal is my birthday next year which is June 22nd.

If anyone wants to add me for support, motivation, etc... please feel free! :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and ultimate goal is 115 but at the very least 120.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & I'm at 150-ish, I think. I say "I think" because I dont own a scale & I'm afraid to get one, since I once had an unhealthy obsession of weighing myself at least 4 times a day. 150 was my weight the last time I was weighed at the doc's office. Anyway, I'd love to be 120, but right now I'd settle for 130. :)
    I used to weigh myself everyday as well, but now I do so once a week. I think it's easier to have your own scale at home, rather than checking in at the doctor's frequently. It's important to keep track of your weight in a convenient way.
  • I am 5'2 or 5'3 and I want to lose 10-12 pounds. I am pretty small already but I am looking to lose those "last 10" pounds that make such a difference.