UPDATED BL Blue Team! Let's do this!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• cham1210
    Options
    I am a recent member of this team, I'm 33, a librarian, wife and mom to three boys ages 6 , 2 and 2.
    I gained 65 pounds during the pregnancy with the twins and am still carrying 50. I want it gone---not pregnant anymore so I don't need it!
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I wanted to take the time (before company arrives) to wish everyone on the team a Happy New Year! :smile: Here's to a new US and goals achieved!!:happy:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Loving this team! You guys Rock! Careful with the alcohol pounds, and be safe if drinking or traveling. I wanna see 15 mins. workout min from each one of you tomorrow, I am off from work and I know others are as well so no excuses... Wake up hit the shower and hey do 5 wall push ups while shampooing or ankle rolls while posting in the morning, so hey you have stairs in your house - then carefully do 3 - 5 sets up and down; again be careful though. Those of you up in the Northern states like myself - shovel. IT COUNTS!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Sounds like we all have very full plates. I too am very full..

Mother of 3 girls; 7, 4, and almost 3 years old. I am married to my 4th child. :tongue: Ok not really but sure feels that way at times. :grumble: I work full time as a supervisor for a collection agancy; have been doing that for 7 years now. My husband and I own a small side business doing computer support and web design. I am the designer. We have 47 active sites right now on the internet. Because I am not busy enough :laugh: I am going back to school part time shooting towards my AB in Human Resource Management. And there is more, I am now the president for my daughters school PTA. YIKS --- so this challenge is finally about working on ME - it's all about ME ME ME.... :flowerforyou:

Good Luck All!

Posted Specs..

Height - 5' 2'
    Weight - 183
    Sex - Female
    Age - 27
    WOW!...can I have just a little of your energy?...i'm not asking for much...please..I'm begging you..lol j/k...but really, you're awesome! stay motivated!

Unfortunately with a busy life comes easy meals like Taco Bell, KFC, etc... My midsection is paying for it.
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    So Since tomorrow marks a new year and a new beginning for most of us... I want to know (in regards to weight loss and exercise) what makes 2009 "the year" and how are you going to stick with it? What are you going to do different this year, over years past? How are you going to motivate yourself? What are your goals? What are your rewards? and how will you handle disappointment or setbacks?
  • cham1210
    Options
    Loving this team! You guys Rock! Careful with the alcohol pounds, and be safe if drinking or traveling. I wanna see 15 mins. workout min from each one of you tomorrow, I am off from work and I know others are as well so no excuses... Wake up hit the shower and hey do 5 wall push ups while shampooing or ankle rolls while posting in the morning, so hey you have stairs in your house - then carefully do 3 - 5 sets up and down; again be careful though. Those of you up in the Northern states like myself - shovel. IT COUNTS!

30 Day Shred level 1-completed!:happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I wanna see more chatting! :laugh: Tell us something about yourself...anything!

Let's see. I video myself doing covers of songs I like to sing and put them on youtube. :happy:

We SO need the link to check this out!! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rachvr6 :blushing:
    I don't have time to look this up tonight but I wanted to bump it up so i can find it again!