Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hey chickadees!! :0)

Posting the challenge for this week.

1. Do 30 Push-ups per day! Yes...you can split them up... Yes you can modify. Do girl pushups...do Wallies (as I call them) Wall-push ups.... Do 5 at a time if you have to, but do 30 per day!

2. 50 Cups of Water for the week at least!

3. AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!! A serving for most things is about a cup of veggies or a small apple..size of fist?? Look up a serving size of each fruit and/or veggie you log! Try your best to make them fresh, and remember frozen has more nutrients than canned with none of the added salt! (water weight anyone?? ugh...)

4. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT EVERY DAY!!!!! (I'm struggling here...some of you will ace me on this one.!! )

Ok... so there we have it! Totally new focus for this week!

I'm so super proud of you !! Hang in there ladies!!

Angie and DeeDee....I'm sorry you are getting frustrated this week!! Hang in there. Ang...you may be building muscle..obviously that will add weight, but will make you tight, lifted and YOUNG!! Remember, strength training helps with TONS of stuff!! Lessens osteoporosis, muscle burns calories all day long... all that good stuff you already know...but I can't imagine how frustrated you are with the EXCELLENT work you are putting in.

My hat's off to all of you this week! Everyone is acheiving higher personal goals than they have hit for themselves in a long time! I'm seeing people who, maybe don't hit the goals I'm setting, but are working their tooshies off and burning and drinking more water than they have EVER!!! I'm so so very proud of you girls!

Love and support!!!

Tausha
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Great challenge Tausha! I need to improve on fruits and veggies. I will have to start tomorrow though! I'll try to get some in tonight. As for the push-ups, wallies will have to be what I start with! Might be able to do a few girlie ones. I'm off to a good start on the water. I've had 9 cups today so far!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

1. Do 30 Push-ups per day!
    I think I can do it...not 100% sure I will get to it today, depends on how tired I am when I get home, but if not...I will do 60 tomorrow!(Oy Vey!)

Pshaw...no problem!

3. AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    Suuuuure! I love me some fruits and veggies. Now, I just want to clarify cuz sometimes I get a little nuts...is this 5 servings of fruit AND 5 servings of veggies? Or just 5 servings in general of fruit and veggies?

4. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT EVERY DAY!!!!!
    You got it dude! I've been doing really good. My main issue is if I get off the computer, knowing I have tons of calories left over, and have a snack but don't log it...boo

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    CW: 187.6 I gained this week due to 3 days of binge eating last week :explode: Sorry Team Purple :sad:

@Tausha-These are great challenges. I did 80 push-ups this morning for another challenge so Im off to a good start :smile:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Tausha, I really think those challenges are a good idea! I'll try my best on them. Push-ups I know i can work in, as for the fruits/veggies i can already manage 3 servings..getting in the extra can be tough, but ill see what i can do..i can cut out the processed veggies i usually have a lunch when eating a community meal every day.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Checking in....

242.5 YAY!! Finally a loss!!!!!!!

The challenges for this week look awesome. I am feeling better and ready to kick some weihgt loss butt! Go team Orange!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    C'mon team Yellow, looks like it's me and Tara whos posting..:laugh:

Calorie goals for the week- 3500
    9/15- 1006

Water Goal- 75c
    9/15- 10c
  • PoshTaush
    Options

I think I can do it...not 100% sure I will get to it today, depends on how tired I am when I get home, but if not...I will do 60 tomorrow!(Oy Vey!)

Pshaw...no problem!

3. AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    Suuuuure! I love me some fruits and veggies. Now, I just want to clarify cuz sometimes I get a little nuts...is this 5 servings of fruit AND 5 servings of veggies? Or just 5 servings in general of fruit and veggies?

4. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT EVERY DAY!!!!!
    You got it dude! I've been doing really good. My main issue is if I get off the computer, knowing I have tons of calories left over, and have a snack but don't log it...boo

Hey Annie! Good question... As for now it's just 5 servings in general...not 5 of each! But hey...if you wanna challenge yourself, go for it! :0)

I totally understand about the snacking thing!! I'm the same way!!

Good luck this week, everyone!

Taush
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok ladies...I've decided to combine the Yellow and Green teams for encouragement. If you would like to add each other as friends and send each other messages that would be GREAT!!

It's up to each of you...but I know that there are several of your team mates..(on both yellow and green) who aren't participating...so this way the ones who are posting can have some buddies to talk to...support...and bounce ideas back and forth with!

Go YELLOW-GREEN! lol!! :0) LOVE IT!

Let me know if this is ok with you?? The team members are listed on page 3 or 4 of this thread if you need to look them up! :0)

I'm excited to introduce you to new friends!

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Thursday, Sept, 15--- Water: 4 cups, Logged all food, only 3 servings fruit/veggies. (I came up with this challenge too late today!)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Update:
    9/15, Thurs: 80 Push-ups, 12 cups of H20, 5 Servings of Fruits/Veggies & Food Logged

# of Cups of Water: 12/50
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 1/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 1/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 1/7
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16

9/17

9/18

9/19

9/20

9/21
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    9/15 - 5 Fruits/Veggies,12 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/15: 8 cups of water, 30 girly-pushups, and 5 fruits/veggies, food log COMPLETE!
    9/16:
    9/17:
    9/18:
    9/19:
    9/20:
    9/21:
  • chan0404
    chan0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CW 232 I lost 2lbs this week. Go Green Team!! I think it is a great idea to combine the Green and Yellow Teams. The more support the better.

Thanks Tausha!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well I gained 0.1 pound. Boo. Sorry team.
    Here are my Stats:
    Made my BURN goal of 2490: BURNED 2655
    Water I drank 31 oz. HORRIBLE ...thats probably one big reason I am not losing!

this week:

# of Cups of Water: 6/50
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 0/7

In my defense i just saw the challenge so I didn't know about the fruits/veggies.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Well I gained 0.1 pound. Boo. Sorry team.
    Here are my Stats:
    Made my BURN goal of 2490: BURNED 2655
    Water I drank 31 oz. HORRIBLE ...thats probably one big reason I am not losing!

this week:

# of Cups of Water: 6/50

In my defense i just saw the challenge so I didn't know about the fruits/veggies.

I did terrible last week. This is a new week and a new challenge, so we can turn things around!
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Team Yellow - I posted my exercise/ water last night and weighed in early this morning. I just can't follow the thread during the rest of the week because there is so much of it. Please know that I comment and encourage my teammates on my newsfeed. We are still here. :happy:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 8/62
    # of calories burned: 270/2000

only got in 2 servings in fruits and veggies since I didn't see it until now, and it was my cheat day!
    ****************************************************************************

:heart: TEAM GREEN REMAINING-WELCOME TO TEAM YELLOW (Would you mind converting to yellow and using one of our logos since we've got one up? lemme know) Let's kill it this week! and lemme know who's left so I can add you as a friend!!! :heart:

Suzanne-great job on the loss..and you are right, it is def better than a gain! and great idea on setting our own goals...mine will be 2000 cals burned, and 62 cups of water, plus the group challenges!

Tausha-thanks for the new goals of the week!! good thing I did Ripped in 30 today and got most of those P/Us done already!! LOL The most challenging one for me will be the 5 fruits and veggies/day!!! The only thing that may help is that I think a normal banana is worth 2 and only 1/2 cup grapes is one?!?!? but I'll have to double check to be sure! But I will also have to start that part of it tomorrow seeing as I have already eaten for the day! As for the Green team coming with us...fine with me!! cept being from GB originally and not being a Packer fan...yellow-green can't be the name!! :laugh: Wonder if they would mind converting to Team Yellow and using one of our current logos??

Pat-I knew you were still here...no worries!! I think a quick PM on occassion might help see who's in and who's not though if you (or we) get the chance :smile: keep on movin, you're doin great!

GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE FOR FINISHING LAST WEEK OUT STRONG AND STARTING THIS WEEK OFF WITH A BANG!!! DON'T FORGET THAT THIS THREAD WILL RUN OUT SOON AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK THE LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND POST SOMETHING TO SAVE IT AGAIN!! :drinker:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ohh i like this new challange!

im going to try and do this in sets of 3 so i can get them done!

water is not a problem for me.

3. AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day and 4. LOG EVERYTHING YOU EAT EVERY DAY!!!!!

Ok so ive been in a bit of a funk lately with my food and have developed a sweet tooth for biscuits and sweets which is very unlike me! Im a chocoholic so will have to factor in some chocolate but in minimal quantities. so time to change and start eating cleaner! I start off badly with my chocolate cereal i think! so after this box is done im going to stop! bring on the 5 a day! will try my best for it. also ive been errm not putting some things in my diary so will make sure i do that from now!

30 pushups, again will try and get this done in 3 sets of 10 or so throughout the day. didnt manage any yesterday as ive only just read the challenge!

TEAM ORANGE: what do you guys say to a team challenge too? Nat and Angie i know you two are struggling as i am with sweets and treats! shall we try and limit these as part of our challenge? My diary is open so feel free to comment! let me know what you think! what about other orange team members? :)

everyone have a great weekend! Im 30 on tomorrow (17th) which ive been in a mood about, late 20s crisis!!! but you know what, im fitter than ive ever been so will def be partying in style with my hubby in old london town tomorrow! so fair warning orange team members! it will look horrific! lol!