Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options
Ok.. here we go! I am starting this challenge to keep myself motivated and to have some accountability. Who's with me?

Here's the details.

We will post official Weigh-in's when you decide to join... What was your weight today?? I need this information to begin working on the spreadsheet. . Since the cut off date to join is Sept 1st, weigh ins will officially be on Thursday's to keep it simple for the rest of the challenge. If you don't post your weigh in by Saturday at NOON, you will not have your results for the week on the spreadsheet. However, the next week will still be available for you to weigh in and post! :0)

Challenges: I am going to post challenges that are not only for weight loss, but also for those who are trying to maintain, tone, etc.... So we will have groups.

Maintain Group... (doesnt want to lose but wants to maintain and challenge themselves with exercise and diet)
1-10 pounds group... ( wants to lose between 1 and 10 pounds)
10-15 Pounds
16-20 pounds
20 pounds or more!

This challenge will run from September 1st to Thanksgiving Day! November 24th! :0) (its always a Thursday....so perfect for our weigh ins!)

THIS GIVES US 13 weeks! :0)

I am only offering this challenge to people who are on my friends list. Reason being...we can encourage each other and I will already have your information so that I can check in on you.

PLEASE SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!! 13 WEEKS!!

Ok...soo

Cut off day for people to join will be September 1st! Are you in? Oh and on the spreadsheet...I will also have if you accomplished the weekly challenge or not. This is a way for those trying to maintain to keep track of their progress.

If so:

Post the following:

Your name:

Which Group from above you want to participate in:

Your First Official Weigh in:

**FROM THIS LIST... I am going to assign small groups of accountability buddies! I think that would be a fun way to keep each other motivated and check in and make new buddies.

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'll be the first to join and give my stats!

Your name: Tausha

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 16-20 pounds group

Your First Official Weigh in: 221
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'll be trying to lose 10-15 pounds. I am not sure on weight, but I'll weigh in tomorrow and post my starting weight.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)

Your name: Nicole

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 1-10

Your First Official Weigh in: 137 lbs

Can you elaborate on what the challenges will be? Or have you not decided that yet?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Your name : Kristen
    Which Group from the above do you want to participate in : 16-20 pounds group
    Your first official weigh in : 184.5
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your name : Mary Beth
    Which Group from the above do you want to participate in : 16-20 pounds group
    Your first official weigh in : 236
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Your name: Suzanne

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 16-20 pounds group

Your First Official Weigh in: 178.8
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Hi Taush, I want to join please!

My name: Sandy

My group: 10-15 lbs

My first official weigh in will be this Thursday :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I have info updated to this point!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Nicole... Challenges will be based on a weekly challenge. I will focus on Water intake, calories burned, exercise minutes, and calorie intake! :0) I will get more specific when I post the acutal challenge.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Nicole... Challenges will be based on a weekly challenge. I will focus on Water intake, calories burned, exercise minutes, and calorie intake! :0) I will get more specific when I post the acutal challenge.
    Cool, I'm excited! I need this!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options

So..we gotta make sure our diaries are open to friends? Mine is anyway..but just want to check with that.
  • hannyt
    hannyt Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm in!

Group: 1-10lbs
    Official Weigh in- 180
  • PoshTaush
    Options

So..we gotta make sure our diaries are open to friends? Mine is anyway..but just want to check with that.

Only if people feel comfortable with that. I go on a scouts honor basis. People can report their progress and I will trust them. However, if they aren't telling the truth they are only fooling themselves. Personally, I lock and unlock my diary at random times. It's all up to whether or not I want people to comment...
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Info updated to this point! :0)
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please count me in.
    My name; Pat
    Group 16-20 lbs
    Weigh in 272.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Your name: Renee

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 16-20lbs

Your First Official Weigh in: 186.6
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    O.K. Tausha, I'm in!

Your name: Angie

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 1-10 lbs.

Your First Official Weigh in: I'll weigh in on Thursday and let you know then.

Thanks for organizing us!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Your name: Shelley W.

Which Group from above you want to participate in: Ill shoot for the 20+. 2lb/week x 13 weeks is 26 lbs so here we go!

Your First Official Weigh in: 249.6
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Add me in Posh!!

Name: Nat

Weight lost Group & SW: TBD - I weigh in for the first time in a month end this week, so it's either 1-10 or 10-15
    I'll update you either Thursday or Friday :happy:

EXCITED!!!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Your name: Laura

Which Group from above you want to participate in: 16-20lbs

Your First Official Weigh in: 178