Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I will be on vacation until September 11 so I'm sure that I can get lots of exercise in. I'm not sure if there will be a scale where I am so I may have to miss the first weigh in!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Doing light cleaning yesterday and today I've burned 791 calories. 4209 left to go!

(P.S. Looks like I still have internet...weird. So I might have it through the beginning of next week when they come get their equipment, and then I get new internet on Wednesday)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Checking in

1. I'm set up to lose .5 lb per week so it's feasible to lose 3 lbs. by Thanksgiving. Doable is another story!

2. I know I won't come near 5000 calories this week. Between Labor Day and a "thing" I'm having at my house on Wednesday, I won't be getting in any double spin classes. I will be doing tons of yardwork and cleaning over the next 4 days in addition to a shortened workout but probably won't be logging those. I'm actually trying not to eat back as many of my exercise calories as I have been so if I don't log all this extra work I won't be tempted to eat them! I think I've been messing up in my measuring and while I was losing my weight I always left a couple hundred as a cushion and I've not been doing that. So, short story long, I burned 687 calories (or so) at the gym this morning and I'm heading out to clean the pool and do yard work now!

Good luck everybody!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I will be on vacation until September 11 so I'm sure that I can get lots of exercise in. I'm not sure if there will be a scale where I am so I may have to miss the first weigh in!

This may sound silly, but when I went to my parents house for 3 weeks in June I took my scale with me! I packed it in the front of my luggage. haha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Checking in

1. I'm set up to lose .5 lb per week so it's feasible to lose 3 lbs. by Thanksgiving. Doable is another story!

2. I know I won't come near 5000 calories this week. Between Labor Day and a "thing" I'm having at my house on Wednesday, I won't be getting in any double spin classes. I will be doing tons of yardwork and cleaning over the next 4 days in addition to a shortened workout but probably won't be logging those. I'm actually trying not to eat back as many of my exercise calories as I have been so if I don't log all this extra work I won't be tempted to eat them! I think I've been messing up in my measuring and while I was losing my weight I always left a couple hundred as a cushion and I've not been doing that. So, short story long, I burned 687 calories (or so) at the gym this morning and I'm heading out to clean the pool and do yard work now!

lol...so really you will probably burn over 5000 calories this week, but aren't going to log them! It's fine!! I don't blame you for not logging if you are tempted to over eat!! :0) Great self reflection. I'm proud of you girl!

Good luck everybody!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Doing light cleaning yesterday and today I've burned 791 calories. 4209 left to go!

(P.S. Looks like I still have internet...weird. So I might have it through the beginning of next week when they come get their equipment, and then I get new internet on Wednesday)

Look at you go Annie! Hurt back and all!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I went to Zumba last night and burned 597 calories and will get a workout in tomorrow . Not going to get a workout in tonight but thats ok ~ Everyone is doing a super job !
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok so here is the Long Awaited Accountability Group list! :o) These are going to be your buddies, so make sure to send them a friend request. I am including their screen names and also their first names. Get to know each other! This week is a great week to do that with the challenge of sending them messages. Remember, be kind and gentle....only positive support will be received kindly.

1-10 Pounds to lose groups.

TEAM BLUE:
    1. ladybug1620 Nicole
    2. sas16 Anita
    3. cuddles2523 Joyce
    4. czubbymommy Angelica
    5. Purple1butterfly (didn't give first name)

TEAM ORANGE:
    1. sjc04562 Sarah
    2. Hannahtie Hannah
    3. DeeDeeLHF Donna
    4. Rynatat Nat
    5. cardbucfan Angie

10-15 Pounds to Lose Groups

TEAM RED:
    1. callmefor911 Kym
    2. soccermum75 Joanne
    3. melodyg Melody
    4. Sandypants64 Sandy
    5 boom1186 Caitlyn
    6. Jenneyd Jen

16-20 Pounds to lose group

TEAM PURPLE
    1. kittu125 Keerti
    2. loveme445 Renee
    3. kris1085 Kristen
    4. LauraBernardo Laura
    5. PoshTaush Tausha

TEAM GREEN:
    1. kkhuly Kristen
    2. JoLinn JoLinn
    3. MaryBeth618 Mary Beth
    4. chan0404 Chandra

TEAM YELLOW:
    1. WalkingGirl1985 Suzanne
    2. ccsunlight Kate
    3. kbcakes Kelli
    4. NEcamper47 Pat

20 or more pounds to lose

TEAM PINK:
    1. aquasw16 Shelley
    2. Annie_p Annie
    3. KaeChelle Karen (karen, i didn't get your official first weight... I may have missed it!)
    4. Melleyd Melinda

Ok Turkeys...there you have it!! :0) I hope you find each other very supportive and can motivate each other to success. Remember, these people are counting on you to help encourage them.

If people in your group start to dwindle.... I may assign you to a new team as the challenge progresses. Let me know if you aren't receiving any support from your group.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm checking in w/ my calorie burn for today and yesterday. You won't see these on my profile because I don't normally count this stuff as exercise, but I will for this challenge. Yesterday and today we were moving from one office to another. I'm not completely sure of the exact time, but I will count 2 hours for yesterday and 2 for today. So my total burn for the week is 1740 per MFP calculations. If I had checked in before I did the moving I would have brought my HRM to work :-P

edit: I've also requested all you on my team :)
  • annie_p
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Pink, my favorite color!
  • annie_p
    Options
    [/quote]

Look at you go Annie! Hurt back and all!
    [/quote]

Yes, I am trying! Took a long hot shower this morning and that definitely helped. I'm hoping it just needs to be worked out some and I'll be fine.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Also, I burned 457 yesterday at the gym so I"m over 1100 for the two days. Hmmm, maybe I will hit 5000 just in workouts! Naw. Anyhoo, I've sent friend requests to my Orange teammates. We will totally rock this! Gotta go get ready for Friday night football!!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok so here is the Long Awaited Accountability Group list! :o) These are going to be your buddies, so make sure to send them a friend request. I am including their screen names and also their first names. Get to know each other! This week is a great week to do that with the challenge of sending them messages. Remember, be kind and gentle....only positive support will be received kindly.

1-10 Pounds to lose groups.

TEAM BLUE:
    1. ladybug1620 Nicole
    2. sas16 Anita
    3. cuddles2523 Joyce
    4. czubbymommy Angelica
    5. Purple1butterfly (didn't give first name)

TEAM ORANGE:
    1. sjc04562 Sarah
    2. Hannahtie Hannah
    3. DeeDeeLHF Donna
    4. Rynatat Nat
    5. cardbucfan Angie

10-15 Pounds to Lose Groups

TEAM RED:
    1. callmefor911 Kym
    2. soccermum75 Joanne
    3. melodyg Melody
    4. Sandypants64 Sandy
    5 boom1186 Caitlyn
    6. Jenneyd Jen

16-20 Pounds to lose group

TEAM PURPLE
    1. kittu125 Keerti
    2. loveme445 Renee
    3. kris1085 Kristen
    4. LauraBernardo Laura
    5. PoshTaush Tausha

TEAM GREEN:
    1. kkhuly Kristen
    2. JoLinn JoLinn
    3. MaryBeth618 Mary Beth
    4. chan0404 Chandra
    5. amethyst1 Kelly

TEAM YELLOW:
    1. WalkingGirl1985 Suzanne
    2. ccsunlight Kate
    3. kbcakes Kelli
    4. NEcamper47 Pat

20 or more pounds to lose

TEAM PINK:
    1. aquasw16 Shelley
    2. Annie_p Annie
    3. KaeChelle Karen (karen, i didn't get your official first weight... I may have missed it!)
    4. Melleyd Melinda

Ok Turkeys...there you have it!! :0) I hope you find each other very supportive and can motivate each other to success. Remember, these people are counting on you to help encourage them.

If people in your group start to dwindle.... I may assign you to a new team as the challenge progresses. Let me know if you aren't receiving any support from your group.

SORRY!! I had left Kelly off of Team GREEN when I posted the first time!! Sorry Kelly! I have you now.

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE ELSE !
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    5. Purple1butterfly (didn't give first name) woops sorry my name is Nat as well
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    5. Purple1butterfly (didn't give first name) woops sorry my name is Nat as well

Thanks Nat! :0) Got your information all fixed on my records now! Make sure to tell your team mates!
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Checking in...
    Did my ufc trainer again today but didn't get to complete my full work out since fantasy football draft is tonight..burned 111 calories though so I'm at 187 towards my goal.. and I did a LOT of cleaning at work today so I'm sure I burned a few hundred calories there.. and also on a good note I did much better on my caloric intake today yay :o)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2vsrzo1.jpg

Get READY!!!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi Tausha

Thanks for create the accoutablitlity buddies list. You Are already on my friend list so one less for me to add. Reene, Kristen and Laura I will send you e request soon. Probablyyou already Beat me to it

I am so excited. Good luck every one. I am ready for this.
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh and I meant to say go team blue! :o)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    2vsrzo1.jpg

Get READY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HILARIOUS!!!! LOVE IT!