Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Replies

• Tausha, did you find my starting weight? I'll post it again anyway. 274.3

So far today I've burned 506 calories, which is more than usual. I am about to do some more exercise because I went over my calories a little, plus I could use the exercise anyway! I had family unexpectedly come in to town and we went out to eat. I didn't eat a ton, but I had a little dessert as well after I had already treated myself to Smoothie King earlier in the day.

Team Pink, I look forward to getting to know you and joining with you in this challenge. Everyone else too!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Check-in for today--Almost burned 900 calories..I finished week 5 of my C25K and was able to run the 2 miles, walked for an hour, and did ripped in 30 level 2 by Jillian Micheals..So, i think i have like 3600 calories left to burn from the 5000 calorie burn, so not to shabby! I did drink a ton of water, but me and my fiancee had a date night, and didnt make it under calories tonight, I do usually pretty good staying under that goal. I was over by 300 calories, so not too bad at all! Go Team Yellow! Please add me if your on my team! I have troubles searching and finding people :laugh:
  • Okay Team Red, I've burned 1004 calories so far, 3096 to go!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Wow! I haven't had a chance to log on in a day or two. Those are some challenges Tausha (well...mainly the burning 5000 calories)!! I did change my goals, so I need to lose 1 lb per week. 10 lbs in a 13 week challenge should be doable.

Team Blue...I will do my best. I didn't do any exercise yesterday or today but will get some in tomorrow and rest of the week. I just went back to school. So that with putting in some homework/study time, and then trying not to neglect my 3 yr old is a li'l difficult. Trying to find a balance. The late hrs kind of hinder my early morning workouts...which is the best time for me to exercise. :(
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Tausha, did you find my starting weight? I'll post it again anyway. 274.3

So far today I've burned 506 calories, which is more than usual. I am about to do some more exercise because I went over my calories a little, plus I could use the exercise anyway! I had family unexpectedly come in to town and we went out to eat. I didn't eat a ton, but I had a little dessert as well after I had already treated myself to Smoothie King earlier in the day.

Team Pink, I look forward to getting to know you and joining with you in this challenge. Everyone else too!

Thanks again Karen! :0) I appreciate it . With all the posts I can tend to get cross eyed....lol

Great work on the calories burnt. You can do it! I'm proud you are pushing yourself.

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Okay Team Red, I've burned 1004 calories so far, 3096 to go!

Awesome Sandy!
  • PoshTaush
    Wow! I haven't had a chance to log on in a day or two. Those are some challenges Tausha (well...mainly the burning 5000 calories)!! I did change my goals, so I need to lose 1 lb per week. 10 lbs in a 13 week challenge should be doable.

Team Blue...I will do my best. I didn't do any exercise yesterday or today but will get some in tomorrow and rest of the week. I just went back to school. So that with putting in some homework/study time, and then trying not to neglect my 3 yr old is a li'l difficult. Trying to find a balance. The late hrs kind of hinder my early morning workouts...which is the best time for me to exercise. :(

I figured why not start out with a kick in the pants for all of us? lol.. You are doing wonderful. You can do it!! I know it has to be hard with your schedule. I have an almost 2 year old and totally relate.

You are awesome.

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Thursday Sept. 1- Burned 848 Calories
    Friday Sept. 2- Burned 376 Calories
  • PoshTaush
    Check-in for today--Almost burned 900 calories..I finished week 5 of my C25K and was able to run the 2 miles, walked for an hour, and did ripped in 30 level 2 by Jillian Micheals..So, i think i have like 3600 calories left to burn from the 5000 calorie burn, so not to shabby! I did drink a ton of water, but me and my fiancee had a date night, and didnt make it under calories tonight, I do usually pretty good staying under that goal. I was over by 300 calories, so not too bad at all! Go Team Yellow! Please add me if your on my team! I have troubles searching and finding people :laugh:

Great workout day Suzanne! :0)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    9/1-409 calories
    9/2-744 calories
    Total-1153 calories burned so far
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Posted a couple of hours ago, but I don't see it now!! UGH!

Oh well,

Yesterday I did 95 cal of strength training and today I have been cooking ALL day! 1017.

Tomorrow hubby and I are doing some wine tours. Hoping to keep the calories low!

You are all doing so great!

Happy to be on Team Orange!!

Donna
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Thursday 836 calories burn running interval speed 5k and p90x
    Friday 575 calories burnt cleaning for 200 minutes

sitll 3589 calories to go for the challenge
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    Hi tausha.thanks for the message

my name ; mariam
    the group I want tto join: 1-10
    My weight; 122

Im maintaining at present but in the middle of goal rannge so trying to get back to 120-118
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Calories Burned:
    9/1 - 0
    9/2 - 0
    9/3 - 366 (Supreme 90 Chest/Back + 30 Mins to Fitness Chest/Back/Legs)
    9/4 -
    9/5 -
    9/6 -
    9/7 -

Cals needed to hit goal: 4634 (YIKES!)
  • PoshTaush
    Hi tausha.thanks for the message

my name ; mariam
    the group I want tto join: 1-10
    My weight; 122

Im maintaining at present but in the middle of goal rannge so trying to get back to 120-118

Hi Mariam!

I'm glad you joined us! I will be adding you to the 1-10 pounds team today! :0)

Go ahead and look at the teams. (in an earlier post i made on here..) and add each of your team mates as a friend. I will add your name to the list.

So happy for you to be here and can't wait to get to know you.

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Ok so here is the Long Awaited Accountability Group list! :o) These are going to be your buddies, so make sure to send them a friend request. I am including their screen names and also their first names. Get to know each other! This week is a great week to do that with the challenge of sending them messages. Remember, be kind and gentle....only positive support will be received kindly.

1-10 Pounds to lose groups.

TEAM BLUE:
    1. ladybug1620 Nicole
    2. sas16 Anita
    3. cuddles2523 Joyce
    4. czubbymommy Angelica
    5. Purple1butterfly (didn't give first name)

TEAM ORANGE:
    1. sjc04562 Sarah
    2. Hannahtie Hannah
    3. DeeDeeLHF Donna
    4. Rynatat Nat
    5. cardbucfan Angie

10-15 Pounds to Lose Groups

TEAM RED:
    1. callmefor911 Kym
    2. soccermum75 Joanne
    3. melodyg Melody
    4. Sandypants64 Sandy
    5 boom1186 Caitlyn
    6. Jenneyd Jen

16-20 Pounds to lose group

TEAM PURPLE
    1. kittu125 Keerti
    2. loveme445 Renee
    3. kris1085 Kristen
    4. LauraBernardo Laura
    5. PoshTaush Tausha

TEAM GREEN:
    1. kkhuly Kristen
    2. JoLinn JoLinn
    3. MaryBeth618 Mary Beth
    4. chan0404 Chandra

TEAM YELLOW:
    1. WalkingGirl1985 Suzanne
    2. ccsunlight Kate
    3. kbcakes Kelli
    4. NEcamper47 Pat

20 or more pounds to lose

TEAM PINK:
    1. aquasw16 Shelley
    2. Annie_p Annie
    3. KaeChelle Karen (karen, i didn't get your official first weight... I may have missed it!)
    4. Melleyd Melinda

Ok Turkeys...there you have it!! :0) I hope you find each other very supportive and can motivate each other to success. Remember, these people are counting on you to help encourage them.

If people in your group start to dwindle.... I may assign you to a new team as the challenge progresses. Let me know if you aren't receiving any support from your group.

NOTE TO TEAM ORANGE:

You have a NEW team member! Her name is Mariam. Please add her as a friend and encourage her. She is currently in maintenance....but is around the 1 to 2 pound loss goal.

Screen name: mariababe81

Thanks to the ORANGE TEAM for making her feel welcome as I know you will!! :0)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    ok ive added everyone! are we adding exercise from the 1st?
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    1618 calories burned thus far in the 5000 calorie challenge
    3382 calories left to burn which makes 845.5 calories left to burn per day
    This is truly a challenge! I should have worked a little harder earlier on!
    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Red Team, Let's do this!
  • PoshTaush
    ok ive added everyone! are we adding exercise from the 1st?

Yes! Everything from Sept. 1st through Sept. 7th counts! :0) We post results Thursday morning the 8th.
  • PoshTaush
    Hey girls!

Miriam from Team Orange had a great idea! She suggested making a logo for our teams at

www.cooltext.com Then we could add it to our signatures and it would show up everytime we log! SOO COOL!

After getting some feedback, it has been decided that each individual team will have their own logo...but it will say somewhere on the logo "Butterball Babies Thanksgiving 2011 Challenge"

This will tie us all together, but also let our teams have some individuality.

My suggestion would be that each team decide on 1 person to design their logo.

Then the designer could give each girl the link to the logo. :-)

FUN FUN FUN!!! This challenge has been the best group I've been in yet!! Everyone is so supportive and active on here.

SO>..teams...choose a designer... make sure it has the challenge name on it to tie us together.... and I can't wait to see the results!