9/5:
    9/6:
    9/7:

Needed to reach goal: 4001
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    sounds good!

so far (sorry im english and this is how i do my dates! i get so confused with the american way!)

1/9 - 331 cals (zumba cardio party)
    2/9- 722 (long run= 10.2k)
    3/9- 277 (long walk with the stroller)

so far 1330! long long way to go!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Nat's Team Orange Update: cal burns: so far, since Thursday, I've burned 3177 calories! That's almost a pound - lol!
    I think this thing is kicking me in gear - now if I can only make sure not to eat back ALL of those :tongue:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    This may slightly be off Topic, but does anyone have any gatherings with family that involves and buffet or a cookout on Monday? I hope i'm not the only one..we have a labor day breakfast thing going on here, and i told my fiancee, and everyone to keep an eye on me, and told them i am not going to go all out like i usually do.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This may slightly be off Topic, but does anyone have any gatherings with family that involves and buffet or a cookout on Monday? I hope i'm not the only one..we have a labor day breakfast thing going on here, and i told my fiancee, and everyone to keep an eye on me, and told them i am not going to go all out like i usually do.

I'm lucky in the sense that I have food allergies so can't eat what's usually there: on the other hand, just remember that you're in this 4-Life, what you do now is what you can keep up with 4-Life so you CAN lose the weight & most importantly maintain it once you get there. A little indulgence here & there is not bad, just remember to exercise a little more before & for the next couple days to balance.
    Another trick, which is also politeness as well, don't talk with your mouth full of food. I know it's challenging when you're around people and you want to join in the conversation, but there are a couple things to remember: You have the tendency to swallow without chewing properly making digestion that much harder & you don't realize you're getting full until you reach that uncomfortable phase. When you chew your food thoroughly, you'll find you eat less & your choices are better. I don't talk with my mouth full, ever, and people respect me: they know if they're talking to me when I'm eating I'm going to finish my food, take a sip of water to make sure I don't spit food out as I'm replying & they are very patient. Also, drinking water instead of soda, juice or alcohol is better since you'll feel full: save the soda or alcohol for "dessert" :flowerforyou:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    update red team: i am at 2051 calories burned. tomorrow i will try to get up early and do a long run at 6 am. I exercise a lot but don't seem to be able to shake off those last ten pounds but i am not giving up. something is bound to happen eventually.

keep up the great work guys.

Hope everybody has a great week-end.:flowerforyou:
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post what cals i have i burned so far
    Thurs = 367
    Fri = 186
    Sat = 252
    Sun =
    Mon =
    Tues =
    Wed =
    So so far i have burned 805 cals that means i have 4195 cals to burn in total 1048.75 a day. I better knuckle down.
    Go blue team
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I know I missed the deadline....and that this is a closed group...but I have a few MFPals on here and I just found out about it today!!! so I was wondering if I could still join?! If so...

My name: Tara
    Start weight (9/3/11): 129.6lbs
    Group: I wanna lose: 17.6lbs total
    Exercise for the week so far:
    Sun 8/28-250 cals
    Mon 8/29-259 cals
    Tue 8/30-rest
    Wed 8/31-240 cals
    Thu 9/1-rest
    Fri 9/2-401 cals
    Sat 9/3-240 cals

TOTAL for the week: 1131 cals burned!!

lemme know if I'm in, and if I forgot any info to get me updated?!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I'm loving this group!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi

So team purple here Isherwood update I have burned 5735 calories so far and still will be burning them until Wednesday.
    I knew I was out for labor day weekend so already finished my quota of the week. As might or might not be Able to excercise this weekend.

Yestardaywas good but not so good din't have much to eat did got lots of walking in And an hours worth of strength training which totally kicked my butt.

Everybody else is here doing wonderful. Good luck everyone.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    9/1-409 calories
    9/2-744 calories
    Total-1153 calories burned so far

awesome calories burned Laura !! Go team purple!!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/1: 247
    9/2: 752
    9/3: 588
    9/4:
    9/5:
    9/6:
    9/7:

Needed to reach goal: 3413
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Didn't get to do my workout today but I was helping friends move into their
    new house today so I still got a good sweat on.. estimating about 394 calories burned...so I'm at 581 so far..still far away but it's good..no big plans tomorrow so I hope to get some good exercise time in! :o)

P.S. Sorry my last post. Major typoooo and I don't know how to delete old post
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Team Blue.. Anyone know how to make this logo?? I tried..everytime I copy the html and put it in my signature I doesn't show up as the image, only as a bunch of words. Sorry!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thursday Sept. 1- Burned 848 Calories
    Friday Sept. 2- Burned 376 Calories
    Saturday, Sept. 3- Burned 1153 cals
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Team Blue.. Anyone know how to make this logo?? I tried..everytime I copy the html and put it in my signature I doesn't show up as the image, only as a bunch of words. Sorry!

I had trouble doing it that way too with the HTML code. What I did was upload mine to photobucket, then used the image code that they give. Or right click your logo and select "Copy image url" then add [ img] at the beginning and [ /img] at the end, (without the spaces, had to do that so it would show up here). If you do it the photobucket way, change the capital IMG's to lowercase img's.

Hope that helps and doesn't confuse you!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Tausha, you are doing great with your calorie burn!!

Here's mine so far:
    Week 1 Challenge: Burn 5000 Calories
    9/1-0, 9/2-647, 9/3-727, 9/4-, 9/5-, 9/6-, 9/7-
    Total-1374
    Remaining-3767
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Testing
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Update for Week 1 Challenges:

~Cals Burned:
    Thurs, 9/1~1093 (Walking, Stairs, Strength Training & Just Dance 2)
    Sat, 9/3~629 (Walking, Stairs & Strength Training)

Total: 1722
    Remaining: 3278
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    My calorie burning update:
    Team Yellow (Suzanne)

9/1- 542
    9/2- 898
    9/3- 746
    9/4-
    9/5-