Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Weighin in late but its the only time i could get on a computer. Lost 0.4 lbs. Now 248.2

Hey Shelley! Thanks hun...and I added your update to the chart! Hope the move is going well. I wanna hear about what you decided to do?? TV anchor or no??
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Oh..

KAREN... check in for aquasw16 is just above. Shelley posted, but I had already emailed you the stats...do you mind adding her to your sheet? Thx! I've added her check in so it WILL be on there when I email next week's spreadsheet !
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Today's progress:
    Calories burned 2966/3500
    Water- 28/75
    Under Calories- 3/7

Additional goals-

Push-ups 35/100
    Situps or Crunches 35/100
    Run 10 miles this week- 8/10
    Do JM's RI30-1/4

Well, i did do another weigh in..but you don't have to add this one until next weeks spreadsheet and then some if i lose more in the next 5 days..it was a 1.4 loss and im about 11lbs off until reaching my Thanksgiving goal. I think thats totally doable in 7 weeks at the rate I'm going. I ran 5 miles today..(second time I done that) and it felt good, especially soaking in some epsom salt which is lavender scented..felt so swollon and sore..as well as tired, almost fell asleep..it also relieved any stress I was feeling..(run and the soak) All in all, good day. :happy:
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Under Calories: 1/7
    Water: 22/60
    Calories Burned: 380/3500

yet again, not the best day. It's gotta get better soon...
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Holy Smokes Suzanne! Great run!! I remember a couple of months ago when you were afraid to even start running!! I'm so PROUD of you!!! :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Under calorie days: 2/7
    Cups of Water: 27/60
    Calories Burnt: 475/3500
    Ladies, you are all doing so good!

My check in is NOT stellar...
    Over calories: 1/7
    Under calorie days: 2/7
    Cups of Water: 26/60
    Calories Burnt: 108/3500 (again, I did not get a work out in today....aaaaggghhhh!)

D
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Under Calories: 2/7
    Water: 22/60
    Calories Burned: 509/3500

ETA: I just worked out with my Wii and burned another 129 calories...now I feel a bit better.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 38/60
    # of Days UC: 2/5
    # of calories burned: 875/3500
    WEEKLY WI: TBA on Oct 6th
    I entered 12 cups of H20 for today...I have 8 done and will for sure get the other 4 down too!!

Suzanne-congrats on your loss...you should be able to hit your goal for Thanksgiving, no prob!! Also awesome job on your runs this week...thta is one thing I just haven't been able to get into!

Annie-way to get in another workout!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Tara and I are wondering, other then hearing from maybe 1-2 other team yellow members..where are you guys? :huh:

Also, team yellow..if you haven't add me as a friend yet, please do! Just say in the request that your on our team. :smile:
  • chan0404
    chan0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight for last week of 232.0. These last couple of days I have been slacking but, I will be back in full effect tomorrow.

What is the challenge for the week again?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Tara-You are doing great with your H20! I hope you’re right about that scale being my friend due to my hard work :smile:
    Anita-Good Job on your run today!
    Suzanne-Congrats on the loss! Great Job on your 5 miles run!
    Tausha-Good Job Staying UC! You’re almost half way to the water goal. Rock on Purple Princess!

Challenge Update:

Calories Burned: 2106/3500
    Cups of Water: 40/60
    Days Under Cal: 2/5
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    what was the challenge this week?
    my friend wants to start running but not on her own so dh was volunteered me :laugh: well i did say i wanted to run with some one once
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    stayed the same weight this week.. had a bad week.. was sick and my sinuses have been killing me and cant breath.. but I did do the challenge.. just didnt get on here everyday to check in... feeling better so back on track monday..

hope everyone had a great week.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I've updated Chandra and Kym's weigh ins! THANKSLADIES!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/29--18 cups H2O, 603 calories burned, under intake calories
    9/30--17 cups H2O, 510 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/1--16 cups H2O, 1100 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/2--
    10/3--
    10/4--
    10/5--

Total--51 cups, 2213 calories burned 3 days under intake calories
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Weighin in late but its the only time i could get on a computer. Lost 0.4 lbs. Now 248.2

Awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Challenge update up until yesterday oct 1:

Calories Burned: 2951/3500
    Cups of Water: 34/60
    Days Under Cal: 3/7

I am trying to remain under 1200 cals to loose 2 pounds a week as set as my goal in MFP no matter how many cals I burn that day.haven't succeeded so far. I was over some 200+one day and below 100 on two others. I guess my body is not meant to stay within 1200 cals and they are too less for me. As I m not going to starve myself over this. But is it okay not to eat back the the excercise cals.

That's the one thing that boggles me about this is how much to eat even though I m here from month and half. :glasses:

Everybody is doing so awesome. I wish to see more members to check in here but I guess it is not possible sometimes. But glad we are still good in terms of nos of members and haven't lost too many yet.

I have started a new excercise this week that is running on trail. I am not a running person but going to try this at least 3 days this week. Done 3 miles yesterday. Half of it was running and half wAlking . Not sure can manage 3 miles yet. But it was all up and down hilly trail so that might help me build up stamina.

Well enough for today. Hope everybody is having fabulous, healthy, water filled and happy weekend. I am having a blast that too under cals. :tongue:

Over and out :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Here is the chart. Please let me know if there are any errors. Thanks!

butterballbabies-5-1.jpg
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Tara and I are wondering, other then hearing from maybe 1-2 other team yellow members..where are you guys? :huh:

Also, team yellow..if you haven't add me as a friend yet, please do! Just say in the request that your on our team. :smile:

AGREED^^^^^ PLUS I SENT YOU ALL MESSAGES ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE TOO!!!!