Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Replies

• NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Weigh in 264. Down 2 lbs. Wootwoot!:bigsmile: The start of the new week started off bad. It was an exercise rest day due to not feeling good but still had work and 2 meetings during meals. Thus the late posting and being over on calories.:ohwell: Onward and forward.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    9/29--18 cups H2O, 603 calories burned, under intake calories

I am weighing in tomorrow..and scared!!! Wish me luck!!! Great job everyone on your losses!

Laura
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 584 Member
    Last week : 181.9lb (82.5kg)
    This week : 181.2lb (82.2kg) - 0.7lb :smile: this was Mondays
    Come on blue team we can do it
    Right i need to change this weeks weigh-in
    Todays weigh-in is 179.5lb (81.4kg) :noway:
    I could not believe my eyes so i re-weighed myself 3 times :drinker: yay i am so happy. No more weighing in on Mondays
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    # of Cups of Water: 11/60
    # of Days UC: 0/5
    # of calories burned: 363/3500
    WEEKLY WI: TBA on Oct 6th
    I went over today...but I take 1 cheat day per week...and that was today! I won't be over for the rest of the week...I never am! :wink:

Suzanne-LOVE those extra goals again, keep on rockin girl!! And nice start, for the week, already too!

DeeDee-Sorry to hear about your gain...are you suppossed to be getting your TOM still?! Sometimes people that skip them or are intentionally missing them with BC tend to have weight gain during your "normal cycle" time anyways still...just a thought! :grumble:

Kelli-glad to have you back in this thing!! forget about that gain this week...and show that scale (and food) who's boss!!

Anita-good luck with your 12 miles!!

Pat-congrats on your loss!! and no worries about taking a rest day...it's good for you!!! PLUS...a cheat day every now in then is also good for you!! Hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:

Laura-GOOD LUCK and BEST SUCESS to you!! you are gonna do great on your WI tomorrow!!

purple-CONGRATS on reaching the 170's!!!:drinker:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Challenge Update:

Calories Burned: 581/3500
    Cups of Water: 12/60
    Days Under Cal: 1/5

Will weigh in Friday morning
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Thursday results:

# of Cups of Water: 4/60
    # of Calories burned: 0/3500
    # of days under calories: 1/7
    I guess I"m so busy taking care of Robert that I'm forgetting to drink. I do most of my drinking at work though and I was so busy I didn't even get up to get any except for one 24 oz glass. Then I had one cup at home. Filling up now!

Will get some working out in this weekend and Monday. Then back to the busy-ness!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    9/29--18 cups H2O, 603 calories burned, under intake calories

I am weighing in tomorrow..and scared!!! Wish me luck!!! Great job everyone on your losses!

Laura

You will do great Laura tomorrow I ma sure of it. You killed last week challenge
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    *****************************************************************************************************
    Goal
    Progress
    T----/----F----/----S----/----S----/----M----/----T----/----W----
    # of Cups of Water:
    6/60
    6----/----
    # of Calories burned:----946/3500
    946---/----
    # of days under calories:---1/7--(net)--(-571)-/----
    *****************************************************************************************************

Oh no...boss brought donuts to work today...my weakness! nom nom nom! Better be good for dinner!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Setting up goals for this week:

Calories Burned: 1389/3500
    Cups of Water: 14/60
    Days Under Cal: 1/7

Everyone is doing great. Congratulations to those who lost this week. If you didn't you know body and scale can be tricky. I always believe that woman's body is always the trickiest. When you think you are doing everything right while he is gorging any food in sight. But when you get on scale you have gained a pound or two an he has lost a couple :explode: :grumble:

So keep at it we will be there!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Okay, weighing in today at 170.6. I gained a pound but I can't get too discouraged. I think it could be some muscle I am gaining right now which is definitely better...but make sure I get toned. Great job everyone that lost and for those that have gained or not lost anything, just remember that it could be muscle you are gaining so don't get discouraged! Keep up the awesome work. I am excited to measure myself at the end of next month to see how many inches I lose!

Laura

:flowerforyou:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,544 Member
    As of Thursday:

Calories Burned: 700/3500 (very weird that it was 700 exactly!)
    Cups of Water: 11/60
    Days Under Cal: 1/7 over on sodium though :grumble:

Gotta work the high school football game concession stand tonight. It's homecoming and it'll be busy so I'm hoping I can avoid the yummy-completely unhealthy stuff I will be selling but it'll be tough! We have to be there by 6:00 and will be there until the very end so that's a long time. I'll bring a Clif Bar and some almonds but oh, the temptation!!

Congratulations on all you who lost this week, don't stress or worry about it all you who gained (Laura-it probably is water weight and your muscles holding on to that water since you're working them hard). Happy Friday everybody!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Updated to this point! :0)
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    :( not so good this week, it got away from me with getting ready for a camping trip. I am to 157. :(:(
    I will do better! I have an excellent start on this week, 1751 calories burned already!
    good luck everyone, lets do this!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Hi Tausha,

Angie contacted me letting me know you didn't get my results for this past week so I am re-posting:

Water: (8,8.9,8,8,7,11) total=59
    30 crunches: (30,30,30, 30, 90, 0, 30) Total = 240
    Exercise Calories (410, 638,0,213,505,481,200) Total = 2447

Weigh in: 125.6! (YIKES!)

Thanks! Donna
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    forgot to say i weighed in yesterday and im 124lbs! oops, probably water and its time of the month and i always go up 2lbs! so hoping to get it off by next week! im still in my maintainance range so am not too fussed!
    had a fab nsv today- fit into UK size 8 trousers! yay! so now am between a uk 8-10 for trousers! very pleased with that!
  • PoshTaush
    Hi Tausha,

Angie contacted me letting me know you didn't get my results for this past week so I am re-posting:

Water: (8,8.9,8,8,7,11) total=59
    30 crunches: (30,30,30, 30, 90, 0, 30) Total = 240
    Exercise Calories (410, 638,0,213,505,481,200) Total = 2447

Weigh in: 125.6! (YIKES!)

Thanks! Donna

Hi Donna!

Thanks hun! I'm sorry! After I posted all of that I realized I had overlooked your results. Thanks so much for posting again. You are awesome! Hang in there...

By the way... your weight is my goal!! 125!! It's gonna take a long time but I am excited I'm moving in the right direction!
  • PoshTaush
    forgot to say i weighed in yesterday and im 124lbs! oops, probably water and its time of the month and i always go up 2lbs! so hoping to get it off by next week! im still in my maintainance range so am not too fussed!
    had a fab nsv today- fit into UK size 8 trousers! yay! so now am between a uk 8-10 for trousers! very pleased with that!

That's awesome Miriam!!! A UK 8 is like a 4 or 6 american right? Wow!! You are rocking it girl!
  • PoshTaush
    UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Team RED: I need you to check on Kym - Callmefor911

Team BLUE: Check on Joyce--(Cuddles2523)

Team Pink: Check on Shelley (Aquasw16)

Team Yellow: Check on Kate.. (CCsunlight) AND Chandra (Chan0404)

Team Orange: Check on Hannah (Hannahtie)

Other than that I have everyone's check in's or they have contacted me telling me when they are going to post! A couple of ladies have been missing a couple of weeks. Ask them to let me or you know if they aren't going to participate anymore. I hope they stick around!

To all of you, thank you so much for being an active and supportive group.

SERIOUSLY...this is probably one of the BEST groups I've ever been in because you all have been so dedicated and check in so often. It truly does make me wanna get up and try my best when I read that all of you are busting your tails!!

Thank you, thank you , thank you for being an awesome group. You are a huge part of my success!

Tausha
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    CW: 184.2....Im up 1 lb, I hope its because TOM is visiting :grumble:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    CW: 184.2....Im up 1 lb, I hope its because TOM is visiting :grumble:

Renee, I am up a pound too, but not because of TOM..just because...so we'll lose it next week plus some!!!

Laura:tongue: