Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Laura-sorry to hear it ::frown: hope you are feeling better tomorrow! But awesome numbers for the week so far regardless!

Suzanne-don't sound so bummed...you are doing great and your numbers will show it again on the scale again this week! Keep it up girl! :flowerforyou:

Tausha-I'd say you are keeping up fairly well...you only need 7 cups of water, and 228 cals burned tomorrow...you can def get those checked off...the crunches may be another story for this week, but just do your best and you will have a new goal to work towards on Thursday!! Nice work!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week:
    Water: 54/56
    Crunches: 300/210
    Calories: ~874/1200
  • annie_p
    Options

Annie-come on girl...you can do it!!! Consistency is key remember :flowerforyou:

I'm trying...really I am! I do good for a while, and then just hit a bump. Hopefully being in this challenge will get me back on the wagon a lot quicker than I've done in the past.
  • tjradd73
    Options

Annie-come on girl...you can do it!!! Consistency is key remember :flowerforyou:

I'm trying...really I am! I do good for a while, and then just hit a bump. Hopefully being in this challenge will get me back on the wagon a lot quicker than I've done in the past.

anything I (or we) can do to help keep you motivated...other than the norm challenges...let us know!!! Good luck!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGE UPDATE:

Calories Burned: 2854/3500
    # of Days Meeting 8 cups of H20 Goal: 6/7
    {71/56 cups of H20}
    # of Days Meeting 30 crunches/sit-ups Goal: 4/7
    {210/210 Crunches}
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have gone off drinking ordinary tea & having milk in things. i am trying to find a new job as the boss i have is not being helpful. I have had enough. I love what i am doing but it is the hrs i work that is the problem. I just hope i can get a job that will give me the hrs i want. rant over
    Well done everyone you are doing really well. Go blue team
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ok, I'm here to post the new challenge again! Starts TOMORROW!!

Don't forget to post your final results here tomorrow morning!! I am excited to see SMALLER NUMBERS!! I know you ladies have been killing it for another week!

Ok so for this Thursday through Next Wednesday:

60 Cups of water total for the week! (come on!! Try it!!)
    Burn at least 3500 calories!
    Under calories in diary at least 5 of 7 days! (but not by too much! Don't starve yourself!)

About the calories... I know that some of you smaller ladies will have to work very hard to achieve this.... So... please feel free to add daily activity calories burnt like... house work, etc... Do what YOU feel should count. Remember, this is all personal improvement, even though we are sharing here as a group! :0)

I hope that made sense and was easily understood. Do what you can....count what you want...work hard and know that we can all do this!

Let me know if there is any way I can support ANY of you BETTER! I'm here to love on you if you need it, or kindly kick you in the booty if you want that too! I can never be harsh...just not my personality, but I"m sure if you need a drill sargeant, that someone here will gladly do that too!

We are here for you. We want you to succeed....b/c when you do.....it makes it achievable and realistic enough that WE CAN DO IT TOO!!!

Love and Hugs,

Tausha
  • annie_p
    Options

anything I (or we) can do to help keep you motivated...other than the norm challenges...let us know!!! Good luck!

Thanks so much! I think it's come to a battle of will's. It's a terrible excuse, but when you have a husband that can eat anything and not gain an ounce, and a toddler who needs to gain weight...ugh. I try very, very hard, but sometimes it get's difficult.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Anyone excited for check ins tomorrow?? ! :0) :flowerforyou: :noway: :smokin:
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Thanks so much! I think it's come to a battle of will's. It's a terrible excuse, but when you have a husband that can eat anything and not gain an ounce, and a toddler who needs to gain weight...ugh. I try very, very hard, but sometimes it get's difficult.

It deficiently a battle of will's mine is remembering to eat breakfast & not eating muffins/cakes or any of works cakes.
    Good luck on tomorrows weigh-in
  • tjradd73
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 65/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 7/7
    # of calories burned: 2272/1200
    I just need to add my water in after today, and my WI tomorrow morn!!

Tausha-thanks for the great new goals...I can't wait to KICK SOME *kitten* this week!!! WOOHOO!! And I am super excited for WI tomorrow...I think that I should have a decent loss for the week and can't wait!!! :drinker:

Annie-ok girl...just let me (us) know if there is anything we can do!! I'm sure it will all work out in the end :flowerforyou:

LET'S DO THIS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well, lets say I burned 750 calories or so so far..I ran 2.8 miles today, and working out with Jillian for 1 hour. Already did Shred level 3, and doing Ripped Week 3 tonight, so I'm sure I'll get in those situps/crunches :laugh: I'm at 7 cups of water so far, and will have a few more glasses before bed. :happy: Good luck at the weigh in tomorrow, I checked this morning and didn't like what I saw..wasn't a gain either, but will hopefully see something tomorrow since im putting out all my fire tonight, last chance..
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Suzanne-you've got this girl!!! You are doing great...just remember...with JM DVDs it is normal to experience a gain due to water retention!!! I actually gained 3lbs after a 30 day run of it!! but regardless of what your scale says...I guarantee your tape measure will make you happy!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Suzanne-you've got this girl!!! You are doing great...just remember...with JM DVDs it is normal to experience a gain due to water retention!!! I actually gained 3lbs after a 30 day run of it!! but regardless of what your scale says...I guarantee your tape measure will make you happy!!

I actually don't measure myself too much..I mostly go by how my clothes fit me, and I know I have lost more inches since my "tight tight" clothes are better fitting me..
  • tjradd73
    Options

I actually don't measure myself too much..I mostly go by how my clothes fit me, and I know I have lost more inches since my "tight tight" clothes are better fitting me..

see!!! and there you have it! that is what really matters :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19 cups, 30 crunches, 395 calories burned
    9/23--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 208 calories burned
    9/24--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 1200 calories burned
    9/25--H2O-16 cups, 100 crunches, 1200 calories burned
    9/26--H2O-16 cups, 30 crunches, 208 calories burned
    9/27--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 0 calories burned-due to the headache
    9/28-- H2O-18 cups, 100 crunches, 208 calories burned

Total--114 cups H2O, 330 crunches, 3419 calories burned

I didn't make my calorie goal because I had to do something for work AFTER work today and got home late. It's already my bedtime and I only got to eat dinner. My goal was 3600 calories so I wasn't too far off, but I will definitely get it next week! Goodluck on weigh-in's tomorrow everyone. I again will weigh-in on Friday instead of tomorrow!

Laura
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    No change this week 241 again!

Sorry to team orange for not being a good teammate this week. I will do better starting now!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guys! Keep up the great work. I usually am more responsive to specific comments/updates than this, but have had some busy evenings. Hopefully I can get back to that soon!

9/22
    2 cups water
    60 crunches
    897 calories burned
    9/23
    2 cups water
    0 crunches
    578 calories burned
    9/24
    1 cups water
    0 crunches
    0 calories burned (Saturdays are day off from exercise)
    9/25
    3 cups water
    0 crunches
    681 calories burned
    9/26
    5 cups water
    30 crunches
    673 calories burned
    9/27
    6 cups water
    200 crunches
    709 calories burned (yes...sides are very sore today, lol)
    9/28
    4 cups water
    30 crunches
    1097 calories burned

Total
    23/56 water----320/210 crunches
    4635/1200 calories (per heart rate monitor)

Water...water...water...water...grrrr

Had to exercise for an extra 500 calories tonight due to eating at Old Chicago and eating 3 pieces of their individual chicago style pepperoni pizza (400 calories a slice!), but it was soooo worth it! lol

Will work on my water intake this week. Worried, because I got started on some new meds for my neck/nerve pain (Lyrica). Has side effect of weight gain and edema. Hopefully the exercise will help prevent that, but I would sure hate to have to choose between the edema and feeling better...but the pain meds don't help too much anymore.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Tausha~Thanks for the new challenges! Im a little worried about weigh in tomorrow because I had a couple bad days last week and TOM is visiting
    Tara~ You did great this week! I know you'll have a nice loss this week
    Laura~Good Job on your cal burn & water this week!
    Suzanne~ You are killing it with the workouts! Keep it up!

RESULTS:

Calories Burned: 3958/3500
    # of Days Meeting 8 cups of H20 Goal: 7/7
    {80/56 cups of H20}
    # of Days Meeting 30 crunches/sit-ups Goal: /7
    {240/210 Crunches}
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What a week! Short story is:
    Water was 40/56 cups
    Fruits/ Veggies 26/28 servings
    Exercise Rocked! Goal was 2000 (should have been 3000) Actual: 3327 :bigsmile:
    Sit ups 10/ ? yeah it didn't happen:explode:
    Push ups 40 (bonus)
    Walking 2.7 miles/ 7 oops.
    Weigh in tomorrow. I'm thinking positive. Good luck and good night everyone.