Sept 24 -
    Sept 25 -
    Sept 26 -
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!! sorry busy week for me! "catching up my goals so far...today's water isn't included yet though! :tongue:
    # of Cups of Water: 9/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 2/7
    # of calories burned: 675/1200

Pat-great goals that you have set for this week!! I am still workin on my fruits and veggies too!!

Suzanne-happy to see that you are challenging yourself to those fruits and veggies again!! I know that wasn't the easiest of the challenges for you...so WTG!! CONGRATS on your almost 70lbs and almost BMI...once you hit that there will be no stopping you!:drinker:

Kym-you almost have the logo right, but keep the [] aroung the img and make the letters lower case, like this [img]for both of them! Laura-CONGRATS on your loss...you deserved it!!! you did awesome last week and I would expect nothing but awesomeness again this week!!:drinker: Kelli-great job so far this week!! just add a glass of water before and after each meal and you will get it no prob! Jojo-welcome to team yellow!!! I sent you a PM on the goals for this week...just be sure to check in periodically so we know where you are at and don't forget to post your weight on Thursday!!! here we go!:flowerforyou: Kory-glad to see ya in the challenge!!! and although you are not on my team...let's kick some *kitten* shall we?! WOOT!! come get some!!:flowerforyou: Tausha-great job on your goals for this week so far!! and thanks for letting Jojo and Kory join....they will be some great new motivation to "replace" the people who weren't ready to really be a part of this group!! we need some ladies that will kick *kitten*!! oh and I am not quite to maintenance yet...but I had just changed my goals to 55% carbs/ 20%fat/and 25% protein...this seems to be a norm for healthy weightloss and helping with strength training too! Chandra-you can do it girl!!! and Tausha will be posting the chart soon! AFM-I will be workin towards my goals as always...and now I'm off for game night!! keep on rockin ladies and "seeya" tomorrow!!:heart:[/img]

Tara-thank you! I am going to do my best but i am going to our local fair today so i am going to go to the gym 1st and burn as many calories as possible to prevent any gaining for next weigh-in!

Keep up the great work!

Laura
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Friday Stats:

# of Cups of Water: 13/70
    # of Crunches Goal: 0/210
    # of calories burned: 0/1200
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    since i just joined i was not familiar with what goals and all that- now that i know, i will work at that starting today!

I just redid L1 of "ripped" and burned 496 ----THAT SEEMS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF BURNT UP CALORIES?!?!? Does anyone else get that type of burn or am i crazy?!? i just got the Timex Personal Trainer, my first HRM?!?

Either way, i feel good!!

so i guess i can say i did 496/1200

i will NOT have a problem with the water goal- i drink water every second of the day.

tomorrow i will get those crunches in during ripped or after a run!!

HAPPY SATURDAY LADIES!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,421 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the new girls! You will love this group of women, very dedicated and motivated. The challenges will push you to work harder than you might work on your own and some of the teams are doing individual team challenges to work on specific issues they have. Good luck!

I'm doing a quick check in here:

# of Cups of Water: 27/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 3/7
    # of calories burned:1508/1200
    Must qualify that while I do abs for a minimum of 5 minutes every day, they may not be strictly crunches. Some days I'm doing planks or ab roller workouts for obliques. In any event, I'm performing the spirit of the challenge!

Team Orange, I am sucking at the sodium! I'm under calories every day so far (probably won't be today, we're going to dinner at a new neighbors house and have no idea how she cooks or what we'll have. I'm bringing caramel brownies for the kids (o.K. I'll have one too!) and sometype of chocolate thing for the adults and I plan to indulge. Not to mention wine!) but I'm over at least by a couple hundred mg. on sodium. Grrr. Scale is staying the same though so that's good!

Tausha, for maintenance, my calories have gone up to 1650 without exercise. I have my goals custom set for 40% carbs, 30% fat and protein. I'm usually over on protein but usually under on carbs. And I LOVE carbs! You just have to find healthy carbs that don't make you crave more of them. O>K., gotta go bake brownies! This will be hard!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Updated to this point !
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Just emailed the spreadsheet to those of you whose emails I have.

Karen... there have been lots of changes. Thanks for doing the one that can post here on the thread! YOU ROCK!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    always a day behind on my water...since I don't know until bedtime! :)
    # of Cups of Water: 19/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 3/7
    # of calories burned: 875/1200

Laura-have fun at the fair!!

Jojo-I burned between 250-275 on anyone of the levels of ripped per my HRM...with my HR getting only into the 150's at its highest. If you are concerned that it may to be reading too high, then I would use the avg of what IT says and what MFP says for circuit training for your cals burned...that way you won't be eating back too many cals just in case! and you probably got in 30 crunches today with the ripped...I had about 75 "ab moves" in my level of the shred that I did today!

cardbucfan-great job on beating the cals burned goals already!

GREAT JOB ON THE LOSSES THIS WEEK LADIES!!! SORRY TO SEE A FEW STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED...BUT I'M GLAD TO HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW MOTIVATED GIRLS HERE TOO!! WOOT!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,421 Member
    Options
    Tara, I'm really impressed how you keep up with everybody's feed! So, Ihave to know, how tall are you? I see you are wanting to get down to 112 and you already look tiny. I looked at your before and after link and HOLY CRAP!!!!! you look amazing right now (which was 5 lbs. ago!!!) Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Just emailed the spreadsheet to those of you whose emails I have.

Karen... there have been lots of changes. Thanks for doing the one that can post here on the thread! YOU ROCK!

I will update it and get it on here by Monday.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Update for today:

# of calories burned: 2981/3500
    # of days of doing 30 crunches:3/7
    # of days drinking 8 or more cups of water: 3/7
    # of days having at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies: 2/7 -no (only 2 servings today)

My fiancee and I had a pizza night, but I still stayed under..I'm really happy with that. I'll feel bloated and uncomfortable for a while, but im sure water and exercise the next few days will help..and ill keep my upcoming days as light as possible if i need to. :smile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Angie-thanks girl! I am 5'3" and currently chilling between 126-129ish!! I have pretty much been stuck here since my before and after post that you saw from the beginning of May(I was 131 on there)! I am really hoping to break through this and reach my goal of 112 by the new year, but we shall see what my body wants to do!! Although I am WAY happier with how I am now, I am still not COMPLETELY happy with this weight on my small frame...but my "range" should be from 107-126 according to google!! LOL So, I am constantly readjusting my goals (cals, carbs, protein) to try to get to that nice mid-range number!

Suzanne-way to stay under on your cals...even with the pizza...that is no easy feat!! Water, water, water and watch the sodium until WI day and you should be good to go!!! Great job on the rest of the cals as always!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19 cups, 30 crunches, 395 calories burned
    9/23--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 208 calories burned
    9/24--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 1200 calories burned

Total--49 cups H2O, 90 crunches, 1803 calories burned
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19 cups, 30 crunches, 395 calories burned
    9/23--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 208 calories burned
    9/24--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 1200 calories burned

Total--49 cups H2O, 90 crunches, 1803 calories burned

you are doing awesome Laura! You are already so near to your calorie goal. Woohoo!and yiu are water intake is just superb this week. Keep it up girl and you will rock this weeks challenge
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    beautiful fall day- went for a 2 miler, then got back and did my crunches!!! Now time to get ready for some football:)

tara- agreed, you are an inspiration!!! your encouragement & your own goals inpire lots around you!! thank you
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Today was a light day..feels good to rest a little more. So, here is my update. Even got in those crunches! I went to church, was pretty good..was one of those sad, rainy mornings and I felt more down then usual..maybe I miss my family back home, been thinking about them a lot...they live in Massachusetts and I'm here in Michigan. So..now it's a little better. I'm hanging in there.

# of calories burned: 3423/3500
    # of days having at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies: 3/7

Laura- Great job on the water and getting in your crunches!
    Jo- Love those fall days! Great work on your run! Hope you enjoyed it! I do on those days when it's not raining here..
    Kit- I'm sure your kicking butt! Your a good friend, and really appreciate all the support you give!
    Tara- You look good in the picture even when your stuck in a rut..sorry to hear that. I wish i look that good..still have the flab uck...
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    8 cups water daily: 24/56
    30 crunches daily: 120 out of 2100
    Calories burned: 572/1200

Forgot to post this yesterday. I've not added today's stats yet.
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories
    Sept 25 -
    Sept 26 -
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Today was a light day..feels good to rest a little more. So, here is my update. Even got in those crunches! I went to church, was pretty good..was one of those sad, rainy mornings and I felt more down then usual..maybe I miss my family back home, been thinking about them a lot...they live in Massachusetts and I'm here in Michigan. So..now it's a little better. I'm hanging in there.

# of calories burned: 3423/3500
    # of days having at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies: 3/7

Laura- Great job on the water and getting in your crunches!
    Jo- Love those fall days! Great work on your run! Hope you enjoyed it! I do on those days when it's not raining here..
    Kit- I'm sure your kicking butt! Your a good friend, and really appreciate all the support you give!
    Tara- You look good in the picture even when your stuck in a rut..sorry to hear that. I wish i look that good..still have the flab uck...

Thanks Suzanne, you're doing wonderful yourself! You're always burning so many calories...I wish I had time for that! Great job!

Laura
  • tjradd73
    Options
    always a day behind on my water...since I don't know until bedtime! :happy:
    # of Cups of Water: 28/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 4/7
    # of calories burned: 1236/1200

Jojo-thanks girl!!! Glad to have you on my team!!

Laura-I need to "refresh" from the water master(you)...and I am gonna shoot for 12 cups of water/day from now until Thursday!!:drinker:

Suzanne-I'm sorry to hear that you are down in the dumps today...most of my family and all of my friends live in WI and I am here in NV...so I know how you feel!! I haven't been home in a few years, so I am planning a trip next year...that always seems to help! Otherwise, thanks for your compliments, and awesome job on your cals burned for the week...you are gonna crush your goal!:flowerforyou:

Sandy-fantastic job on those crunches girl!!!

AFM-got a great workout in on my elliptical this AM and planning on getting in another 2 or 3, 30min walks tonight at work....but I am already over the goal for the week...so I will see where I end up overall!! I have been doing great with everything else...and even though we aren't doing the fruits/veggies challenge this week...I stocked up on those too, and have been eating a ton more than normal...WOOT!!!