Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Challenge this week:

Sept 15 - (no pushups - saw challenge too late), 5 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 16 - 30 pushups, 11 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 17 - oops, totally forgot about the pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 18 - Poor little dum dum - I forgot the pushups again, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize
    Sept 19 - I will remember, I will remember, I will remember.....
    Sept 20 - 30 pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all food & exersize
    Sept 21 - nope

Hey Team Red - I'm so sorry I didn't meet all of my goals this week. My fiancee is studying to be a chef and last night was the "Feastival of Chefs" - Needless to say I didn't keep track - I just enjoyed. My week was a bit crazy so I have no weight loss to report this week.

Oh, and can someone fix my stats - I don't know if you're doing it Tausha or if Kaechelle is but the first week I started at 188.6, lost 2.8 lbs at the end of that week then putting me at 185.8, then the second week I lost 3.4 lbs putting me at 182.4 lbs - so in total for the two weeks I lost 6.2 lbs!

Thanks for fixing that for me!

Hi Sandy! Thx for this. and sorry for any mix-up. I will fix it this week! :0) I'm hoping to post our new spreadsheet tomorrow!

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi Girls!! Just wanted you to know we have added 2 new members. I'm only allowing them to join b/c we have lost so many. (you will see after I post this week's spreadsheet)

So...

TEAM PINK...You will have a new member as soon as she posts her stats here! Please welcome her. I can't remember her screen name, but I've told her how awesome you all are and let her know she should check in here.

Also,...

TEAM YELLOW... You are getting a new girl too!

Both of these ladies are friends with Tara and I think Miriam as well. They have been doing 30 day shred together.

Welcome them and I"m excited to get to know them!

Tausha
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Thanks for allowing me to join this late in the game, PoshTaush.

Go team PINK! Wahoo!

Name:Kory
    Screen name: Korygilliam
    Todays weight: 170.0

Been on a plateau for about 6-8 weeks...finally looks like I will get into the 160's. Today is a cheat day due to the one day I am going to the State Fair (Oklahoma), but eating dinner before to help decrease some of the splurge (and did an hour of zumba).

Will hunt for team members later, hubby is getting annoyed that I had to exercise before leaving and now 'playing' on MFP, lol.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Good morning all :) How is my blue team??

Here's my stats for the week so far (as of yesterday):

Water: 14/56 cups
    Crunches: 0/210 (Totally forgot yesterday, I'll make up for it today!!!)
    Calories: 312/1200

I started C25K yesterday. Feeling a little sore, but good!

Awesome about c25K!! I've wanted to do it for so long now and have just NEVER started it! How do you like it? I'm considering it myself.

Oh... and I'm happy to see you around more! :0) Your picture makes me smile everytime! :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    checking in @155. Forgot to do it yesterday. I did terrible on last week's challenge. :(
    starting off this week rather well though.
    60/210 sit-ups
    17/56 cups of water
    672/1200 calories burned

Thank you for the challenges Tausha! You are terrific and beautiful!

Aww Thx Jenney! You're so sweet! That totally made my day. I really needed that!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    HELLLLOOO all- i was recently invited to join team YELLOW!!! I'm very excited to be part of your team and this board- love the motivation

name is joanne, screen name is jojowink- so feel free to call me jo or jojo

I am currently weighing in at 154- when i started in Jan i was 167ish- so i'm getting there.

My goal by thanksgiving is to get to 145

OK, so now what?!?!?! LOL

Hi Joanne!

Well, your next step is this>...

1. Add all your yellow team members
    2. Find the challenge for the week and work on that!
    3. Just check in here and motivate us all to pieces! :0)

Challenge is this:

Burn 1200 calories at least this week (in total for the whole week, not each day)
    Drink NO LESS than 8 cups water daily.
    30 crunches or sit-ups EVERY DAY! :0)

I'm so happy to have you here on the challenge! Good luck and all the girls are AWESOME!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Go team PINK! Wahoo!

Been on a plateau for about 6-8 weeks...finally looks like I will get into the 160's. Today is a cheat day due to the one day I am going to the State Fair (Oklahoma), but eating dinner before to help decrease some of the splurge (and did an hour of zumba).

Will hunt for team members later, hubby is getting annoyed that I had to exercise before leaving and now 'playing' on MFP, lol.

Kory...

So happy to have you join us! The PINK girls are awesome!!!

Here's your next step.

1. Of course, add your team members as friends
    2. start your weekly challenges
    3. Come here and check in and motivate and inspire.

Weekly challenge:

8 cups of water at least!! (EVERYDAY!)
    30 crunches or sit ups everyday
    Burn at least 1200 calories total for the week. (should be a piece of cake since you did Zumba!)

So glad to have you with us!!

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    8 cups water daily: 16/56
    30 crunches daily: 60 out of 2100
    Calories burned: 572/1200
  • chan0404
    chan0404 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 230.9. I need to get on the ball with the challenge. How do I get a copy of the spreadsheet? My email is chan0404@sbcglobal.net

Thanks Tausha for all your hard work!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I am weighing in at 230.9. I need to get on the ball with the challenge. How do I get a copy of the spreadsheet? My email is chan0404@sbcglobal.net

Thanks Tausha for all your hard work!

Thanks hun! I'm added you to the email list. I will send them out on Sunday!

Tausha
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok... I have a question to those of you who are getting close to, or who are in "Maintenance"....

I know that most, if not all, of you have changed your "daily goals" for calorie consumption.

I guess my question is this....

What percentages are your goals set on??

Percentage fat, carbs, and protein??

Thanks in advance. I KNOW that the high carb thing is NOT the way to go for me!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Update for today:

# of calories burned:1303/3500
    # of days of doing 30 crunches:2/7
    # of days drinking 8 or more cups of water: 2/7
    # of days having at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies: 2/7

-Keep up the good work, everyone!
    -Jo, welcome to the Yellow Team!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Goals for the week:
    Water: 16/56
    Crunches: 100/210
    Calories: 0/1200

Still no calories burned...unless I were to count cutting and canning 21 pints of tomatoes! I'm sure I burned a few there, but not even going to touch it. I barely ate today as it was, and don't want to get yelled at by MFP for being too far under! Now I need to go get myself something to eat!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 152. I did not do the challenge this week. Sorry if I have been MIA. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks now and put all the energy I had left into training for my half marathon this Sunday. Next week I should be able to do the challenges.
  • KaeChelle
    Options

Go team PINK! Wahoo!

Team Pink,

We have a new member. Welcome Kory! Glad to have you!

Since our logo has our names on it, I am changing my logo to the original one I created before adding the names. Just in case we get any other members, this may be the best way.

So, here is the code to put in the signature. Change the capital IMGs to lowercase at the beginning and end.

cooltext556485062.jpg
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yay, logo works! Thanks for posting it.

Did good--didn't eat a single thing at the Oklahoma State Fair, so I rewarded myself w/ a Braum's chocolate frozen yogurt (small) which is only 220 calories and a whole lot cheaper than the chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick I was thinking about :) Then I remembered almost being in the 160's finally and it helped me pass it up!

Yeah, the 1200 calories will be very easy. I still got two more days of the week left and already at 4hr 55 min and 3529 calories, per my heart rate monitor!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19/95 cups, crunches-30/210, calories-395/3600
    9/23--H2O-34/95 cups, crunches-60/210, calories-603/3600
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Today's n yeterday's stats

9/22--H2O- 16/56 cups, crunches- 50/210 n sit-ups 60/210 calories-1120/1200
    9/23--H2O- 28/56 cups, crunches-60/210 n sit-ups 60 calories- 3291/1200

Still not upto the goL of burning 1200 per day but I think I can average it out thru out the week.

Welcome kory and Joanne to our team pink and yellow. Everybody on that team is doing awesome and give great support and motivation, hope you enjoy doing this.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!! sorry busy week for me! "catching up my goals so far...today's water isn't included yet though! :tongue:
    # of Cups of Water: 9/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 2/7
    # of calories burned: 675/1200

Pat-great goals that you have set for this week!! I am still workin on my fruits and veggies too!!

Suzanne-happy to see that you are challenging yourself to those fruits and veggies again!! I know that wasn't the easiest of the challenges for you...so WTG!! CONGRATS on your almost 70lbs and almost BMI...once you hit that there will be no stopping you!:drinker:

Kym-you almost have the logo right, but keep the [] aroung the img and make the letters lower case, like this [img]for both of them! Laura-CONGRATS on your loss...you deserved it!!! you did awesome last week and I would expect nothing but awesomeness again this week!!:drinker: Kelli-great job so far this week!! just add a glass of water before and after each meal and you will get it no prob! Jojo-welcome to team yellow!!! I sent you a PM on the goals for this week...just be sure to check in periodically so we know where you are at and don't forget to post your weight on Thursday!!! here we go!:flowerforyou: Kory-glad to see ya in the challenge!!! and although you are not on my team...let's kick some *kitten* shall we?! WOOT!! come get some!!:flowerforyou: Tausha-great job on your goals for this week so far!! and thanks for letting Jojo and Kory join....they will be some great new motivation to "replace" the people who weren't ready to really be a part of this group!! we need some ladies that will kick *kitten*!! oh and I am not quite to maintenance yet...but I had just changed my goals to 55% carbs/ 20%fat/and 25% protein...this seems to be a norm for healthy weightloss and helping with strength training too! Chandra-you can do it girl!!! and Tausha will be posting the chart soon! AFM-I will be workin towards my goals as always...and now I'm off for game night!! keep on rockin ladies and "seeya" tomorrow!!:heart:[/img]