Here are my results:

Water 61 Cups
    Wall Push-Ups 30 every day, except skipped one day and doubled the next
    Fruits/Veggies 5 days out of 7 meeting the 5 servings per day
    Food log completed every day
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm almost positive I won't have a loss for tomorrow :-( I weighed myself this morning and was 215.6(last week 215.4) and seeing how Wednesday's I work late, so end up eating/snacking later, I tend to weigh more on Thursday than I did Wednesday.

However, I had an orange at 7:30(snack time for the clients) and haven't eaten since, and only drank water. Still have about an hour to go before I get to head home, but hopefully I won't break and have another snack.

I already logged my 8 cups of water, but may end up drinking more. Especially if I feel the urge to snack. Maybe I'll work on my son's birthday invitations to keep myself busy!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Water: 107/90
    Push-ups: 210+/210
    Fruits/Veggies: 36/35

Personal Goal:
    Calories: 3986/3500

I am happy with my challenges for the week. I logged everyday and everything (I think!) Great job everyone and can't wait to see how everyone did!!!

LAURA
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Rynatat-CONGRATS on your NSV!!! when the scale stops it's always good to keep your eyes peeled for other victories!!

Laura-I feelya there...started mine yesterday!!! BLAH!!! and I agree with the sit-up statement 100%!! can't wait! Great job on this week's goals too!

Annie-never say never!! stay focused and you may just have a loss afterall!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Checking in for today:

9/15 - 45 pushups, 5 f&v, 14 cups water, all food logged - cals burned 1424
    9/16 - 60. Pushups, 5 serv F&V , 14 cups water, all food logged - cals burned 520
    9/17 - 45 pushups, 7 serv F&V , 14 cups water, all food. Logged, cals burned 708
    9/18 - 60 pushups, 5 serv F&V, 17 cups water, food logged an hour late so logged in wrong day, have to fix it. Cals burned - 985
    9/19 - 45 pushups, 5 serv F&V , 16 cups water, food all logged, cals burned - 1174
    9/20 - 40 pushups, 4 serv F&V, 16 cups water, food all logged , cals burned -1365
    9/21 - 45 pushups, 3 serv F&V ,12cups water, food all logged, cals burned-825 I guess

I can't even remember the cals burned. I wish I can do some settings here so I can post summarized list somewhere. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning. Today was not very good for me so not expecting big or even small changes lost 2.8 on tuesday but will see tomorrow if I gained it back or lost something at least.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow's WI . Everybody did great in the challenge and we will definetlt see some great results.
    Team purple - everybody did great!! You rock girls !! So proud to do this with you and other teams . So much love n support .

Go team purple!!!
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Didn't do so hot for goals for the week. I definately increased the fruits & vegetables but can't seem to take the water. Still swimming lots and walking more. I have plenty of stairs every day but getting used to them now. I did log every thing for food. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning.
    9/15 2 cups water/ 2 fruits/veg swam
    9/16 10 cups water/ 4 fruits/veg walked
    9/17 6 cups water/ 2 fruits/ veg 10 wally pushups
    9/18 8 cups water/ 4 fruits/ veg walked 2 miles
    9/19 4 cups water/ 5 fruits/ veg walked
    9/20 4 cups water/ 5 fruits/ veg swam
    9/21 3 cups water/ 3 fruits/ veg 30 wallys/ swam/ elliptical
    Good luck everybody!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    limited time again, as off out in a minute!

failed miserably on the 5/day fruit/veg challenge, managed 30 pushups everyday and averaged 10 cups of water/ day. and logged all my food daily! so not too bad i suppose

123lbs! 1lb up, but my period is due and i had a crazy weekend! so pleased its not more!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hey my Ladies!

So happy that you ALL have done amazingly well this week. I haven't done well with the challenge, but I do feel optimistic about weigh ins tomorrow. I'm nearing the end of my "cycle" and feel less bloated than last week...so fingers are crossed!

I am going to post the challenge early this time. I was a little behind last week.

So...STARTING TOMORROW!

8 cups of water EVERYDAY! (no caffeinated drinks count!)
    30 crunches or sit-ups per day (your choice of how to do them!)
    Burn 1200 calories

Ok.. Hope you like the new challenges!

I have just messaged the blue team this weeks challenge, i do think posting in updates will help with finding the challenge. lol i am the worst for remembering what i am doing :laugh: :blushing:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    134.4 lbs is my weigh in for today...up again...GRRRR!!!! I will be striving to do MUCH better this week. Sorry blue team. I'll get it together.
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh no the scale went the wrong direction this morning.. 125. Up a pound. I guess it could have been worse considering I was on vacation and enjoyed every moment of it :) Will try again this week. Good luck everyong!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound this week to be at 188.0 Did not do any of the challenges this past week i was traveling and then was sick when i got back home but starting today i am getting my workouts in and will deffently do better with this weeks challenges !
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping track on paper...so here are my final results:

Water: 67 glasses (better than I would have done without the challenge)
    5 f/v: 27 out of 35. (this is actually an improvement for me. Like so many of you I found this to be really hard.)
    Logged: 5 out of 7 days. (this is bad for me!):blushing:
    Pushups: 105/ 210. (No excuses but this week has been unusually taxing... steam-cleaned carpets in entire house and helping my grandmother move...so my arms did get a great work out this week.)

Today, the scales say I am down a teensy bit but they didn't say that yesterday...so it really doesn't count. I am a daily weigh in person and I need to see at least 3 days in a row to count it as a loss.

First I want to say, GO ORANGE!! :love: YOu ladies have done a fantastic job! Miriam (Mariababe...do I have you real name right?), I love the new picture! You look fantastic! Sarah, congrats on losing!!! At least one of us is!:laugh: Nat, way to go on the NSV. I wondered that as well over the past couple of weeks if maybe the scale isn't budging but other good things are happening. I mean, come on! How can a person be as dedicated as you have been and not see good things happening!!!:drinker: :drinker:
    Angie, what a great week! You really did a bang up job!!!!

Laura, and Keerti, you are amazing!!! Great way to stick with this challenge!!:smokin:

KaeChelle/Karen and NeCamper/Pat, you should be so proud of yourselves!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Cuddles/Joyce, I am so glad the vacation was a success! Kudos for only gaining a pound!!!:happy:

SAS/Anita...hang in there girl!!!

Thank you Tausha for this weeks goals! All attainable with just a touch of discipline!

Donna
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    9/15 - no pushups, F&V done, 10 cups water, food log complete
    9/16 - no pushups, F&V done, 11 cups water, food log complete
    9/17 - 229 pushups (P90X-on knees), F&V done, 9 cups water, food log complete
    9/18 - 30 pushups, F&V done, 10 cups water, food log complete
    9/19 - 30 pushups, F&V done, 11 cups water, food log complete
    9/20 - no pushups, F&V done, 5 cups water?, food log complete
    9/21 - no pushups, not enough F&V, 6 cups water, food log complete
  • melleyd
    Options
    Well, I'm just going to put it all out there. I was 202 when returning from vacay (ugh!). I was 199 as of yesterday. This morning.....202!!!!!!!!! Ugh, my weight fluctuates so much. But I'm going to go ahead and record it now as 202 and work from there. Soon I will be in Onederland again! Thanks for all the support from this thread!

Way to go everyone on doing your best to accomplish the goals!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Weighing in......137.2!!!!!! Yippee!!! The scale finally moved in the right direction. I think really concentrating on my sodium this past week helped immensely! O.K., back to normal here.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I weigh 271.8, which is a 3.4 pound loss. Last week I gained, so this is great!
  • melleyd
    Options
    I weigh 271.8, which is a 3.4 pound loss. Last week I gained, so this is great!

Wow great job Karen! Way to represent!!!
  • melleyd
    Options
    double post...sorry
  • melleyd
    Options
    Weighing in......137.2!!!!!! Yippee!!! The scale finally moved in the right direction. I think really concentrating on my sodium this past week helped immensely! O.K., back to normal here.

Great job!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    216 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WQOOOO HOOOOOO~~~ 4 pounds down from last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

I'm so excited if you can't tell. I haven't had a loss like this in a VERY VERY LONG TIME!

Thanks for hanging in there with me girls. I've had a rough week and all of your encouragement has really helped me very much!!! Now...Off to conquer this weeks challenges! :0)