• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Lost .8 pounds this last week.
    Drank53 cups of water
    Met veggies 4/7 days
    Push ups 4/7 days

Slowly but surely I am getting there.

Great work ladies!! Hang in there Shelley!! You are doing great. Its going in the right direction. I'm proud of you for sticking with us! :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm just on quickly to update, I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to check everyones updates & victories.

I got the pushups, fruit/veggies, water & logging everyday without a problem except for last Saturday - it was my rest day & I got the logging & water but no exercise & not enough fruit veggies.

I did not lose any weight :frown: However... I had a bit of an NSV tonight. I was standing in the kitchen waiting for my dinner & put my hands on my waist, just under my rib cage and... It was SOLID! The muscles were tensed, solid, formed - front, back & side!!! Holy Cow!! I don't really worry about the scale but I was getting a little concerned that I was working so hard, being so conciencous about my eating & working out & nothing was moving. But it has - I'm back to where I was a bit over a year ago where I was burning fat & building muscle and the "weight" was balancing out. I wasn't "losing" according to the scale, but I was getting more solid & I seem to be going back to that direction.
    So, as long as the muscle is outweighing the fat - I'm good with it :tongue:

NAT!! That's so awesome! You are ALWAYS rock solid to me! You are like my little muscular hero! I look at your pics often and think about how I can't wait to get there. (don't take that weird!) haha..

You are doing AMAZING in this challenge and I'm so proud to have you as one of my MFP's for a long time!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    216 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WQOOOO HOOOOOO~~~ 4 pounds down from last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

I'm so excited if you can't tell. I haven't had a loss like this in a VERY VERY LONG TIME!

Thanks for hanging in there with me girls. I've had a rough week and all of your encouragement has really helped me very much!!! Now...Off to conquer this weeks challenges! :0)

Congratulations!!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16- NOW AT 16 OF 50 CUPS, PUSHUPS DONE, SADLY I DID NOT MEET THE FRUIT AND VEG AGAIN TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #2 DONE.

9/17- 26 OF 50 CUPS OF WATER, PUSHUPS DONE, STILL ONLY 3 FRUITS :( (I AM STOCKING UP ON FRESH STUFF TOMORROW), LOGGED EVERYTHING, WORKOUT #3 DONE (IT WAS SHORT BUT I SQUEEZED IT IN BETWEEN KIDS GAMES AND OVERTIME)

9/18- TODAY WAS A WASH, IT WAS MY DAY OFF AND I WAS A TOTAL SLACKER!! :)

9/19- 32 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, FINALLY GOT ALL MY FRUITS AND VEGGIES IN , LOGGED EVERYTHING!

9/20- 41 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DIDN'T MAKE IT ON THE FRUITS AND VEGGIES AGAIN, LOGGED EVERYTHING DESPITE THE HUGE OVERLOAD OF SODIUM!

9/21- 49 OF 50 CUPS DONE (I WILL GET IN ANOTHER BEFORE MIDNIGHT), PUSHUPS DONE, FRUITS AND VEG DONE, LOGGED EVERYTHING.

******** WEEKLY WEIGH IN DOWN TO 241.0 *********

Awesome job on your loss!! :0) you are well on your way to your goal my dear! :0)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Update from 7/21..sorry, it was a crazy night last night, didn't even have a chance to do a quick update. (fiancee likes to go on more then i do anyways, so it can be fairly diffacault sometimes)

Weight loss update: I'm down to 172.6. A 2.4 loss!! Yay me! Sometimes I get frusterated with those 1lb losses because I do usually have good weigh ins like this if I do well.

Calorie goals for the week- 3500
    9/15- 1006
    9/16- 1338
    9/17- 1032
    9/18- 825
    9/19- 1378
    9/20- 944
    9/21- 624
    Totals: 7147

Water Goal- 75c
    9/15- 10c
    9/16- 11c
    9/17- 14c
    9/18- 9c
    9/19- 12c
    9/20- 9c
    9/21- 14
    Totals: 79c

Additional challenges
    Pushup 80/210
    Fruits/Veggies (5 servings) 20/35
    Logging all food 7/7

I have made my calorie and water goals, not so much on the push-ups anyway. I did better then I normally would on veggies, usually 1-2 servings a day. I don't always have veggies or fruits on hand, so I'm sorry..when they are available at food drives, or our community kitchen where I have lunch, sometimes they have tomatoes and other stuff on hand, and try to grab when I have a chance. :bigsmile:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I lost another pound this week to be at 188.0 Did not do any of the challenges this past week i was traveling and then was sick when i got back home but starting today i am getting my workouts in and will deffently do better with this weeks challenges !

Great job Kris!! I know you've had a crazy week and you still lost!! That's amazing! So happy for you.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, sorry I haven't checked in. Bad team member, I am.

Weight this morning was 136.2. I will try to be a better checker-inner!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    216 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WQOOOO HOOOOOO~~~ 4 pounds down from last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

I'm so excited if you can't tell. I haven't had a loss like this in a VERY VERY LONG TIME!

Thanks for hanging in there with me girls. I've had a rough week and all of your encouragement has really helped me very much!!! Now...Off to conquer this weeks challenges! :0)

That is so awesome. Great job Tausha!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    MY weigh-in: 127.4!! down 1lb!
    and....4 outta 5, with a valiant effort on the 5th, on the goals!:smooched:
    # of Cups of Water: 74/62~DONE!!
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 7/7~DONE!!
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 5/7~valiant effort IMO!!
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 7/7~DONE!!
    # of calories burned: 2310/2000~DONE!!

Pat-great job this week!! you may not have met all of the goals exactly...but you pushed yourself, did better than you would have normally done, and also did awesome with your exercise this week!!! WTG!!

cardbucfan-CONGRATS on hitting oyur goal weight!!!

Suzanne-awesome job on the loss and on your cals burned this week!!! I can't wait to see what this week brings for you!

:heart: To those of you who had a loss~CONGRATS!
    To those of you who finished the goals out strong this week~WTG!
    To those of you who gained~sorry to hear it...it sucks majorily...trust me, I know!! Keep your heads up, figure out what you did wrong, and fix it!!! You live and you learn, be a "teacher" to your body so it can "ACE" it's tests!:heart:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Just gettin this weeks chart on here! I'm shooting for 70 cups of water this week!

# of Cups of Water: 0/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 0/7
    # of calories burned: 380/1200
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Challenge this week:

Sept 15 - (no pushups - saw challenge too late), 5 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 16 - 30 pushups, 11 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 17 - oops, totally forgot about the pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 18 - Poor little dum dum - I forgot the pushups again, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize
    Sept 19 - I will remember, I will remember, I will remember.....
    Sept 20 - 30 pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all food & exersize
    Sept 21 - nope

Hey Team Red - I'm so sorry I didn't meet all of my goals this week. My fiancee is studying to be a chef and last night was the "Feastival of Chefs" - Needless to say I didn't keep track - I just enjoyed. My week was a bit crazy so I have no weight loss to report this week.

Oh, and can someone fix my stats - I don't know if you're doing it Tausha or if Kaechelle is but the first week I started at 188.6, lost 2.8 lbs at the end of that week then putting me at 185.8, then the second week I lost 3.4 lbs putting me at 182.4 lbs - so in total for the two weeks I lost 6.2 lbs!

Thanks for fixing that for me!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    sorry dont have time to post all my stats today..

but I did the push ups everyday but wednesday... long day and long staff meeting..

didnt get vegies and fruits in everyday but that was a great challengne and reminded me I need to work more on that..

water no problem.. I drink lots of water..

today weigh in was 191.8... not much of a weight loss.. but been a rough week.. hope this week goes better... thanks.. to all my team mates... go team red
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    sorry dont have time to post all my stats today..

but I did the push ups everyday but wednesday... long day and long staff meeting..

didnt get vegies and fruits in everyday but that was a great challengne and reminded me I need to work more on that..

water no problem.. I drink lots of water..

today weigh in was 191.8... not much of a weight loss.. but been a rough week.. hope this week goes better... thanks.. to all my team mates... go team red

I hope you have a better week!

By the way, I noticed your signature. If you change the { } symbols to [ ] around the img, the logo should work.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Tara: I'm stealing your format!

# of Cups of Water: 0/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 0/7
    # of calories burned: 380/1200
  • tjradd73
    Options
    no prob Melinda!!! :)

keep up the good work ladies!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Results for the week:

Weigh in: 183.2
    # of Cups of Water: 88/50
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 7/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 6/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 6/7

Good Job Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nothing lost. Nothing Gained. Weight is the same. BUT 6 lbs lost so far/ 20.:bigsmile: Goals for this week:
    Water 8 cups a day :grumble:
    Fruit/ Veggies/ 4 a day
    Calories to burn 2000/ week.
    30 crunches/ day
    Walk 7 miles
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week as following:

# of calories burned:703/3500
    # of days of doing 30 crunches:1/7
    # of days drinking 8 or more cups of water: 1/7