Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Tara...good question. Unfortunately I'm not going to be posting here anymore. It's too difficult to transfer from a grid/table in word, to here. I'm so sorry. Like I've said before, this is the first time I've ever tried to do a spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I didn't realize how annoying it is to post one on here before deciding to do it! haha.. before I do another challenge I will either figure it out or have someone who is a lot more advanced at this stuff volunteer to be the keeper of the info...

If you would prefer to give your email to someone on your team whom you trust I would understand.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause all of you!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if i mis-understand Tausha, is this challenge still going on?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    "Truly, after years of doing this, I still don't get it.

Too many calories, too few calories, eat your exercise cals, don't eat your exercise cals. Excercise hard, exercise moderate, lift light and lift heavy.

When I get this way I am not sure if I should stick with the extreme or switch to...what can I live with every day mentality."

Wow Donna! I could have typed this myself, I so know what you are talking about! It's stupid the way I let my mind get messed up by what should be really simple. And thanks for the fruit veggie article. Sad to say my very active teenage boys aren't getting anywhere the recommended amount and they like fruit!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Check in time.

9/15: no pushups, fruit and veggies 4, cups water 8
    9/15: pushups done: fruit and veggies 6, cups water 16
    9/16: pushups done; fruit and veggies 5, cups water 17
    9/17: pushups-no; fruit and veggies 6, cups water 6 logged but I drank much more than that. Bad day of logging:ohwell:
    9/18: pushups done: fruit and veggies only 4 servings, cups water 10
    9/19; pushups done; fruit and veggies 2 so far ; cups water 10 so far

Other than Saturday, I've been pretty good about logging everything. If I have a big salad for lunch, I will hit my fruit and veggie goal for the day but if not, it's really hard to do!

Dang Melly-249 pushups?????? You're a beast!! (I mean that in the most positive way possible!)
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if i mis-understand Tausha, is this challenge still going on?

Yes Suzanne, she was just saying that she isn't going to post the spreadsheet on this thread. :)
  • melleyd
    Options
    Dang Melly-249 pushups?????? You're a beast!! (I mean that in the most positive way possible!)

Only 229....sorry to disappoint. lol. P90X. Bring it! :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    UPDATING MY INFO (today's already logged with H20 and fruits/veggies...no chance of fail for me!)
    # of Cups of Water: 52/62
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 5/7
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 3/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 5/7
    # of calories burned: 1540/2000

Sandy-cute new pic!

Donna-sorry to hear about your gain....maybe a ton of water will flush out the wine and extra sodium?! thanks for the info on the fruits and veggies...I think that clarifies it for a lot of people on here!

Suzanne-LOL...straight from the potato bag?! haha....good job getting it in there! and the challenge IS still goin on...I just wanted to know where the results were gonna be posted :)

Tausha-no worries, I was just curious! My e-mail is tjradd73@gmail.com, and I'd love to see the spreadsheet!

************on a side note...I finished JM's "Ripped in 30" today, and am super excited to see my results after my rest day tomorrow!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Do 30 Push-ups/Wallies per day!
    18/09/11= 7:30am done 50 Wallies
    19/09/11= forgot to do them earlier, done now all 50
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    50 Cups of Water for the week at least!
    18/09/11= 8 cups of water
    19/09/11= 8 cups of water
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    18/09/11= 4 fruit
    19/09/11= 3 fruit & 1 veg
    20/09/11=
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    Come on blue team we can do it
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Tausha- The spreadsheet you emailed out was great!

I did a lot of experimenting so I could help Tausha figure out how to post a spreadsheet here. I think I finally have it! I took the information from the spreadsheet she emailed out earlier. For those who missed weigh-ins, I just filled in the most recent weights so that I could calculate pounds lost accurately with a formula. I didn't use hers because I wanted to fit it all on one page.

ButterballBabies-2.jpg
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Tausha-Thanks for all your hard work on this challenge. It is very motivational and I love the support I receive.

Karen-Thanks for taking the time out to help Tausha with posting a spreadsheet on the thread.

Sandy-WOW, 8lbs lost! Looks like you're the Butterball Babies MVP this week. Congrats!

Laura-You're leading our team with weight loss! CONGRATS TEAM PURPLE MVP! :flowerforyou:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Karen... Thank you so much for posting the spreadsheet! It's so cool! I love it! Can you continue to do this for us each week? I will still do my spreadsheet, and email it to you. That way you have all the information.

Laura..Way to go at being our "biggest loser" for team Purple! Woot woot!

Kris...You are doing so awesome with your work outs and your diary!! Keep it up girl!

Renee.... You always kill it at the gym! :0) Thanks for being an awesome team mate!

Everyone else, keep up the great work and I love seeing your check-ins everyday ! What an inspriation you are. Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments you give me. I'm so thankful and proud that each of you are working so hard with me.

Keep on burning!

Tausha
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Calorie goals for the week- 3500
    9/15- 1006
    9/16- 1338
    9/17- 1032
    9/18- 825
    9/19- 1378
    Totals: 5579

Water Goal- 75c
    9/15- 10c
    9/16- 11c
    9/17- 14c
    9/18- 9c
    9/9- 12c
    Totals: 56c

Additional challenges
    Pushup 60/210
    Fruits/Veggies (5 servings) 14/35
    Logging all food 5/7
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Tausha - Yes, I can keep doing it. No problem! I couldn't decide which design I like better...the one I posted here, or the one I sent you in the private message. I guess it doesn't really matter!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Tausha- The spreadsheet you emailed out was great!

I did a lot of experimenting so I could help Tausha figure out how to post a spreadsheet here. I think I finally have it! I took the information from the spreadsheet she emailed out earlier. For those who missed weigh-ins, I just filled in the most recent weights so that I could calculate pounds lost accurately with a formula. I didn't use hers because I wanted to fit it all on one page.

ButterballBabies-2.jpg

Thanks my Purple Pretties for the encouragement. Tausha, I guess I messed up but I thought I posted my weight for last week. I lost 1.2 lbs so I am down to 171.8. Big whoops on my part I guess. Also, way to go Keerti this morning weighing in 2.8lbs lighter! Woo hoo!

And Karen-the spreadsheet looks great!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    9/15: 8/30/5
    9/16: 8/30/5
    9/17: 9/30/5
    9/18: 0/30/1
    9/19: 8/30/5
    9/20:
    9/21:

33 glasses of water so far
  • melleyd
    Options
    9/15 - no pushups, F&V done, 10 cups water, food log complete
    9/16 - no pushups, F&V done, 11 cups water, food log complete
    9/17 - 229 pushups (P90X-on knees), F&V done, 9 cups water, food log complete
    9/18 - 30 pushups, F&V done, 10 cups water, food log complete
    9/19 - 30 pushups, F&V done, 11 cups water, food log complete

Tausha, spreadsheet is great!
    Karen, nice version on the thread! Thanks ladies!!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Water: 83/90
    Push-ups: 150/210
    Fruits/Veggies: 25/35

Personal Goal:
    Calories: 2783/3500

I made a typo on my last check in post. My push-ups were higher than what I have really done. I wasn't cheating, I swear!

HAHA, great job girls! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Team Pink:

Annie- Good job on the water. You can reach the goal with the next 2 days!

Melinda- Looks like you've already met the water goal. Actually all the goals for this week! Great job!

Shelley- How are you doing?

Everyone else is doing great too!

Laura- You are so close to all of the goals too! You should have no trouble completing them!

As for me, here's how I'm doing:

9/15 - 5 Fruits/Veggies,12 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/16 - 6 Fruits/Veggies, 6 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/17 - 3 Fruits/Veggies, 7 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/18 - 5 Fruits/Veggies, 8 Cups of Water, 0 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/19 - 7 Fruits/Veggies, 10 Cups of Water, 60 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!

Wall push-ups are the best I can do for now!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16- NOW AT 16 OF 50 CUPS, PUSHUPS DONE, SADLY I DID NOT MEET THE FRUIT AND VEG AGAIN TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #2 DONE.

9/17- 26 OF 50 CUPS OF WATER, PUSHUPS DONE, STILL ONLY 3 FRUITS :( (I AM STOCKING UP ON FRESH STUFF TOMORROW), LOGGED EVERYTHING, WORKOUT #3 DONE (IT WAS SHORT BUT I SQUEEZED IT IN BETWEEN KIDS GAMES AND OVERTIME)

9/18- TODAY WAS A WASH, IT WAS MY DAY OFF AND I WAS A TOTAL SLACKER!! :)

9/19- 32 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, FINALLY GOT ALL MY FRUITS AND VEGGIES IN , LOGGED EVERYTHING!

9/20

9/21
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Team Pink:

Annie- Good job on the water. You can reach the goal with the next 2 days!

Melinda- Looks like you've already met the water goal. Actually all the goals for this week! Great job!

Shelley- How are you doing?

Everyone else is doing great too!

Laura- You are so close to all of the goals too! You should have no trouble completing them!

As for me, here's how I'm doing:

9/15 - 5 Fruits/Veggies,12 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/16 - 6 Fruits/Veggies, 6 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/17 - 3 Fruits/Veggies, 7 Cups of Water, 30 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/18 - 5 Fruits/Veggies, 8 Cups of Water, 0 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!
    9/19 - 7 Fruits/Veggies, 10 Cups of Water, 60 Wall Push-Ups, Food Log Complete!

Wall push-ups are the best I can do for now!

Karen. You are doing awesome as well...wall push-ups are better than nothing...great job!!!