Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great goal Tara. I have a 24 oz water bottle that has a straw...i wake up at 4am and try to drink 3 bottles worth before i even get to work..yes i am in the bathroom constantly..especially the first hour of work..but you gitta do what you gotta do right!? Last week, i was having smoothies for breakfast so i was only drinking 2 bottles before work...i kinda of have it down to a science now..haha
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    WEEKLY CHALLENGE UPDATE:

Calories Burned: 1220/3500
    # of Days Meeting 8 cups of H20 Goal: 4/7
    {44/56 cups of H20}
    # of Days Meeting 30 crunches/sit-ups Goal: 2/7
    {105/210 Crunches}
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Here is the chart! Please let me know if there are any errors! For the spots where there wasn't a weigh in, I just put the most recent weight, because in excel I used a formula to calculate the loss and I had to have a number in those spaces.

butterballbabies-4-1.jpg
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Goals for the week:
    Water: 32/56
    Crunches: 200/210
    Calories: ~874/1200

Checking in for Saturday and Sunday as I didn't make it home lastnight! I am going to count my calories burned lastnight from dancing at the bar cuz it was HOT, in a fleece jacket with TONS of people around and I definitely worked up a sweat. I doubt that 874 calories for 2 hours is very accurate, but it's what MFP is saying.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    Great job everyone! Even if you aren't showing a loss yet, you are participating and learning about changes that you need to make. I think by the end of this challenge, we will all have great success!

Week 4 update so far:

# of Cups of Water: 35/56
    # of Crunches Goal: 120/210
    # of calories burned: 1011/1200

A confession... I weighed in Thursday and had a good loss. Friday and Saturday I ate mostly junk food. Yesterday, I was over my calories by more than 700. I weighed today and gained 2 pounds since Thursday. I was disappointed in myself, but today I did much better and am determined to have another loss by the next weigh in.

On a positive note, I'm proud to say for my number of calories burned, I am only counting actual exercise rather than including cleaning and other everyday activities that I would normally include. I have NEVER burned this many calories in 4 days with just exercise. Normally I wouldn't exercise 4 days in a row, and I would only do enough to burn about 200 calories maybe every other day. I still need to increase my exercise, but this is a good step for me.
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories Burned
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories Burned
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories Burned
    Sept 25 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 523 Calories Burned
    Sept 26 -
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/22--H2O-19 cups, 30 crunches, 395 calories burned
    9/23--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 208 calories burned
    9/24--H2O-15 cups, 30 crunches, 1200 calories burned
    9/25--H2O-16 cups, 100 crunches, 1200 calories burned
    9/26--
    9/27--
    9/28--

Total--65 cups H2O, 190 crunches, 3003 calories burned
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    9/22
    2 cups water
    60 crunches
    897 calories burned
    9/23
    2 cups water
    0 crunches
    578 calories burned
    9/24
    1 cups water
    0 crunches
    0 calories burned (Saturdays are day off from exercise)
    9/25
    3 cups water
    0 crunches
    681 calories burned
    9/26
    9/27
    9/28

Total
    4/56 water
    60/210 crunches
    2156/1200 calories

Yeah...don't care for water...will actually dehydrate myself before drinking it...getting better though. I have actually gone weeks w/o having water.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Laura-i also try to get in at least 4 cups before work...but it's been my days off that I "forget" to drink it...but I bought a better bottle now...so I should be able to bring that along with me on my errands and stuff, easier! :drinker:

:flowerforyou: Great job to everyone with a loss this week!!!:flowerforyou:

:heart: TEAM YELLOW-awesome job!! not sure if everyone on that list is still on our team...but great job to those of you who I KNOW are still here!!:heart:

KaeChelle-WTG with your cals burned...the eating will fall into place...you just have to try for consistency, and be sure to LOG EVERYTHING!!! But good job on admitting what you did, and now move on! :wink:

Laura-100 crunches today....WHAT?! :bigsmile:

Kory-MORE WATER!!!! try decaf tea or crystal light,...those both count towards water too!! Go get some girl! :drinker:
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    In the same boat Karen today. Not a good day for me as well as weekends are always hard. Family demanding time and no me time to workout. So sha,fully logged half of the hours I put in today in cleaning my house which was literally crazy house in past week. You are doing great excercise wise and burning so much calories now which is awesome. And one step at a time you get the food in line too. Heck you already did it.

Go get it girl!! You are rocking this and already seen a loss last week. We just have to go one step at a time.
    Great job everyone! Even if you aren't showing a loss yet, you are participating and learning about changes that you need to make. I think by the end of this challenge, we will all have great success!

Week 4 update so far:

# of Cups of Water: 35/56
    # of calories burned: 1011/1200

A confession... I weighed in Thursday and had a good loss. Friday and Saturday I ate mostly junk food. Yesterday, I was over my calories by more than 700. I weighed today and gained 2 pounds since Thursday. I was disappointed in myself, but today I did much better and am determined to have another loss by the next weigh in.

On a positive note, I'm proud to say for my number of calories burned, I am only counting actual exercise rather than including cleaning and other everyday activities that I would normally include. I have NEVER burned this many calories in 4 days with just exercise. Normally I wouldn't exercise 4 days in a row, and I would only do enough to burn about 200 calories maybe every other day. I still need to increase my exercise, but this is a good step for me.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Angie-thanks girl! I am 5'3" and currently chilling between 126-129ish!! I have pretty much been stuck here since my before and after post that you saw from the beginning of May(I was 131 on there)! I am really hoping to break through this and reach my goal of 112 by the new year, but we shall see what my body wants to do!! Although I am WAY happier with how I am now, I am still not COMPLETELY happy with this weight on my small frame...but my "range" should be from 107-126 according to google!! LOL So, I am constantly readjusting my goals (cals, carbs, protein) to try to get to that nice mid-range number!

Suzanne-way to stay under on your cals...even with the pizza...that is no easy feat!! Water, water, water and watch the sodium until WI day and you should be good to go!!! Great job on the rest of the cals as always!!

Tara -- you look amazing in your pictures and it's more amazing to see how much you have lost and what you have gained along the way. Being on a plateau must be hard for you. But you know how to do this And will do this again . You are doing awesome this week and will surely see results. 126 ish is my dream weight an dnot sure when I will hit it but seeing your success gives me hope and inspiration at I can do it too. Thanks for what you do here for the groups. Appreciate all your support.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Keerti-thanks girl!! It has been a long journey...and even though I knew I would eventually hit a plateau...I could never imagine it would take so long to break through it!! But hopefully this is my week...and I will see some great numbers on my normal weigh-in on Wed and my weigh-in for here Thursday!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    ok ladies! im back in the game! have had a busy few weeks with birthdays and weddings and so on! need to undo some damage! tom is here, so my gain could be water (it usually is). but im ready to lose these extra 3lbs ive been hanging on to! so have reduced my cals to 0.5lbs/week which gives me 1430 or thereabouts. i dont think i could survive on 1200 again! lol!
    will have to add in some calorie cycling to the mix too and up my water again and get some regular exercise in again! have been slacking!

will update all my stats soon!

team orange girls: how are you getting on with the challanges? i was under cals yesterday, just! lol! will try and stay under today. have been good so far! so fingers crossed.
  • korygilliam
    Options
    Thanks Tara for the feedback, I know I need more water. I found I like water when stored in a glass container in my fridge better than out of the door or faucet. It has helped some.

Does anyone have any suggestions for caffeine free tea? I tried Lipton's, but I didn't like the flavor. I need it in single cup bags so I don't waste a whole bunch. I usually drink about 4 cups of tea a day at work, so would be nice if I could get it to count as water! I could go back to crystal light, but prefer the tea now....
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,421 Member
    Options
    Hey gals, just a quick check in. I have 2 extremely busy weeks coming up so will only be doing this real quick check in. Will try to read through the posts though to see how you all are doing!

Yesterday was just an epic fail on so many levels. Didn't log all my food (once I went off the rails at breakfast, that was all she wrote!), was seriously over calories (because really, 6 brownies on top of pancakes-no way I was under then throw some good old fashioned fattening food for dinner in there-OMG!) and sodium, no exercise (not that biggy, Sunday is usually my day off) and if I drank much water, I didn't log it.

So for the week through Sunday (I'll add today's when I check in tomorrow)

# of Cups of Water: 30/56
    # of calories burned:1508 /1200

Team Orange-I am a sad and pathetic teammate this week! Sodium over every single day so far and on Saturday and Sunday it was by a HUGE amount! Over on calories both Saturday and Sunday. I'll have to chug water like a crazy person to maintain this week.

Good luck girls, WE can do this!!
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories Burned
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories Burned
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories Burned
    Sept 25 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 523 Calories Burned
    Sept 26 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 685 Calories Burned
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    LOL! I like your group name.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 40/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 5/7
    # of calories burned: 1759/1200

Mariam-glad to have ya back!!! And welcome to my world of 1200-1400 cals every day!!! good luck girly, you can do it!

Kory-they make like 5 different flavors of Lipton tea packets (just like Crystal Light)...you may wanna try those...they are caffine free, easy to bring to work, and taste pretty good!! My fave flave is blueberry white tea!

cardbucfan-hold your head up girl...we all have weeks like that...yes WEEKS!!! do your best from now until Thursday, drink a ton of water, and work your butt off and hope for the best...that's all you can do now!!

Sandy-awesome as always!

AFM-got in another great workout today...plus two 30 minute walks last night at work, PLUS my crunches...although I almost forgot!!! I also got in my 12 cups of H20 that I was shooting for last night and will plan on doing the same tonight!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    # of calories burned: 4105/3500
    # of days of doing 30 crunches:3/7
    # of days drinking 8 or more cups of water: 4/7
    # of days having at least 3 servings of fruits/veggies: 3/7

Not my greatest day, but did fight through a urge to binge. That's a plus!
  • korygilliam
    Options
    Is it preferred to update daily, or every few days? Thanks for the info on the lipton packets, I will try those. i don't like green tea, but have never tried the other flavors.

Where do the team weekly challenges show up, or is it the whole group weekly challenges (sorry, still trying to figure it out...guess I could go read the 1st thread, lol) Time to go put my head in the traction machine...a lot of nerve pain in my arm today from my neck.

9/22
    2 cups water
    60 crunches
    897 calories burned
    9/23
    2 cups water
    0 crunches
    578 calories burned
    9/24
    1 cups water
    0 crunches
    0 calories burned (Saturdays are day off from exercise)
    9/25
    3 cups water
    0 crunches
    681 calories burned
    9/26
    5 cups water
    30 crunches
    673 calories burned
    9/27
    9/28

Total
    13/56 water