Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    ~Laura-I think you still had an awesome week, and I know you will just make up for it next week anyways!! WTG!!

~sjc-even is better then a gain! lookin forward to see more posts from you this week :)

~Kory-awesome job on the goals for your first week, the water will get easier....that med may actually help you feel like drinking more too, as I think it CAN cause dehydration! Sorry to hear that you have to start a new med...but hopefully it will do the trick and you will get some more relief from it!

~Renee-I knew you killed it...you always do well with ANY challenge!! hold your head up high for the WI tomorrow...you may be pleasantly surprised!

~Pat-you did great this week!! YAH!!!! you stepped it up on your water intake and your veggie intake....that rocks! AND you killed it on your cals burned goals!! WTG!!!

**************HOW'S THE REST OF TEAM YELLOW DOIN? I only ever hear from Pat, Suzanne, Jojo, and Chandra!!! Where is everyone else?!****************
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 584 Member
    Last week : 181.9lb (82.5kg)
    This week : 181.2lb (82.2kg) - 0.7lb :smile:
    Come on blue team we can do it
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Anyone excited for check ins tomorrow?? ! :0) :flowerforyou: :noway: :smokin:

I am excitedly nervous Tausha!!!
  • Kittu125
    9/22--H2O-19 cups, 100 crunches, 1120 calories burned
    9/23--H2O-15 cups, 45 crunches, 1051 burned
    9/24--H2O-15 cups, 100 crunches, 1679 calories burned
    9/25 -- h2o -8 cups , ,30 crunches, 828 cals burned
    9/26 --H2O -- 10 cups, 30 crunches, 383 cals burned
    9/27 -- H2O - 17 cups, 200 crunches( maybe even more in all of my 3 classes),1851 cals burned
    9/28 -- h20 -16 cups, 90 crunches, 813 cals burned

Total--100/56 cups H2O, ,595/210 crunches, 7725/1200 cals burned for challenge
    Personally I didn't achieve my cals burned goal of 8400 which was 1200 cals per day. But I am happy to come even this far.

Now the moment of truth:

Last weigh in 156.6
    Today's weigh in - 155.6 - 1 lbs lost

Even though after burning these many calories I just lost a pound which is still better than nothing. But I think the credit goes to my eating this week which was not very good this week so I will take it. I was late logging in on some of the days which made me eat more as I was not aware how mNy cals I have already eaten. I need to be more aware of that. Have to check in my numbers again as couldn't find the old ones I posted so they are best from memory for crunches. That's my story for today.

Everybody did awesome this week. Kudos to Tausha on working on our new week's challenge. You are so sweet girl and doing a great job on keeping us on track and accountable. You rock girl!!! Can't wait to do next weeks challenge!!! Go team purple.
  • Kittu125
    Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories Burned
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories Burned
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories Burned
    Sept 25 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 523 Calories Burned
    Sept 26 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 685 Calories Burned
    Sept 27 -
    Sept 28 -

Major crunches and Calder burned sandy !! You did awesome this week. You sure will see results this time.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Everyone is doing a wonderful job ! Go Team Purple !
    I did burn 2,184 calories this week and drank lots of water .
    I lost a pound this week to be checking in at 187.0 this morning .
    I am loving the challenges for next week ! I am going to try i know and get all of the water in that i need too and try and get as close to the calorie burn that i can ! We can do this girls !~
  • 9/22 - 0 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 132 Calories Burned
    9/23 - 60 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 132 Calories Burned
    9/24 - 30 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 274 Calories Burned
    9/25 - 30 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 473 Calories Burned
    9/26 - 0 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 36 Calories Burned
    9/27 - 0 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 192 Calories Burned
    9/28 - 90 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 261 Calories Burned

210 Crunches, 59 Cups Water, 1500 Calories Burned.

My weight is 271.6, down 0.2 from last week.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Weighed in at 135.8, which i believe is another gain for me (i should probably write it down)....GRRR!! My main thing is eating. I do good during the day but give in to snack attacks at night. Gotta get it together!!! Sorry blue team. :(
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    9/22 - 0 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 132 Calories Burned
    9/23 - 60 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 132 Calories Burned
    9/24 - 30 Crunches, 9 Cups Water, 274 Calories Burned
    9/25 - 30 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 473 Calories Burned
    9/26 - 0 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 36 Calories Burned
    9/27 - 0 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 192 Calories Burned
    9/28 - 90 Crunches, 8 Cups Water, 261 Calories Burned

210 Crunches, 59 Cups Water, 1500 Calories Burned.

My weight is 271.6, down 0.2 from last week.

Great job Karen. GO TEAM PINK!
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Okay, so this week was horrible. This was my last week of work and I had so much to do. I think I worked out once in the last week so y weigt went up. Now that my days are freed up I am going to kill it with this weight loss thing!!!

My weight for this week: 229.4
  • melleyd
    Hey ladies! So sorry I haven't been checking in this week. Very busy getting up early to help Robert get something to eat, do his exercises, and everything else he needs. Coming to work early so I can get off earlier. Running home on lunches to do the same and then in the evenings too. He is doing ok, taking lots of pain meds, hopefully he can wean off of those soon. Anyway, I didn't keep track of anything so no updates from me. I will try to do better this week at the goals and checking in. I have no guilt, I can only do so much. lol.

Getting my format set:
    # of Cups of Water: 0/60
    # of Calories burned: 0/3500
    # of days under calories: 0/7

Weighed in this morning at 199.8. So glad to be back in Onederland but still 7 pounds to go to get back to pre-vacay weight. Anyway, I am happy with the 2.2 pound loss since I didn't really work out at all or track my food! Good luck everyone with your weigh in today!
  • Sept 22 - 120 Crunches, 10 C Water, 587 Calories Burned
    Sept 23 - 200 Crunches, 7 C Water, 157 Calories Burned
    Sept 24 - 200 Crunches, 10 C Water, 540 Calories Burned
    Sept 25 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 523 Calories Burned
    Sept 26 - 200 Crunches, 9 C Water, 685 Calories Burned
    Sept 27 - 200 Crunches, 8 C Water, 347 Calories Burned
    Sept 28 - 30 Crunches, 8 C Water, 100 Calories Burned

Totals - 1150 Crunches, Lots of water (LOL), and 2939 Calories Burned.

Sorry I don't have a weight to post yet - I'm not weighing in until tomorrow (because I weigh in at WW and I have a day off tomorrow). My week ended on a low emotional note - here's why:

What a day yesterday. A guy at my work sent me an email he clearly meant to send to someone else. It said "is it me, or does Sandy seem desperate to be friends with the youngins?" - I was so shocked and hurt, I replied "apparently you meant to send this to someone else" - his response "ouch. younglings are fun to be around. most of them anyway". At this point I didn't reply to him because I was getting tears in my eyes and just felt so humiliated. He got up, left the office and didn't come back for about 10 minutes. He said, Sandy, I was trying to send you a cat video - it was the cat that wanted to be around the younglings - I was like "oh, yeah" he said I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't say anything back, because now not only did he think I was old and desperate, but stupid too. I don't know why it hurt me as much as it did, because he's just being a jerk. My friends are of all ages - I am friends with people because of who they are, not how old they are. Anyway, that was my day.

But, having said that today is a new day!

Tara, awesome job this week! You are such a great supporter and motivator!

Suzanne, such an excellent job burning those calories!

Kory, I hope you're feeling better, nerve pain is so crazy painful, I feel very bad that you have to go through that.

Laura - way to go, you're a machine!

Tausha, I'm so impressed and so thankful for you!

Renee - wow! you are also doing amazingly this week!

Karen, thank you so much for the chart - it's so nice to see how we are all doing, and so motivating too!

Joanne, you are amazing and I am so proud of you - I've walked a half marathon and it almost killed me (LOL) so I am so very impressed with you!!

Butterfly Nat - I really hope things get better for you.

JoJo, great job this week!

Annie, no worries at all - I know you can do this!!

Keerti, you are incredible - what an excellent job this week!

Melinda, excellent loss! So happy for you!

Donna, I hope you're doing well!

And Nat, I hope you are having an incredible honeymoon!!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Weighed in at 135.8, which i believe is another gain for me (i should probably write it down)....GRRR!! My main thing is eating. I do good during the day but give in to snack attacks at night. Gotta get it together!!! Sorry blue team. :(

I only put my weight losses in my 'update weight', but I put my daily weight in my food notes so I can keep track of it. (I quit putting my in 'update weight' button because I kept getting good jobs for my weight fluctuations and I felt it looked like I was more successful than I actually was.)

As for the night snack...I got some cinnamon graham crackers and if I get munchies then I get one sheet of those and no more and nibble on it. Gives me some flavor, fiber (I think), mono or poly unsaturated fat (I think)...well, it isn't bad for a "snack". I don't like fruit or veggies, so can't suggest anything really healthy, because then I would be a hipocrite! lol
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Todays weight-168.8 (loss from last Thursday, but gain from Monday...ah, love weight fluctuations!)

Go Team PINK! :drinker:

Tausha-Thanks again for letting me in the group and thanks for the new challenge! Looks great!

KaeChelle (Karen?)-awesome job on your goals and the weight loss!

Kkuhly-as long as you get back on track and don't allow one weeks worth of slips to make you throw in the gloves! You can do it!

Melinda-Yep, family illnesses/issues typically need to take front seat, as long as they are legit. Sounds like you are super busy, so try to keep an eye on what you put in your mouth to help steer off weight gain while you are unable to exercise, but make sure you are eating enough healthy stuffs also to help combat the stress

Sandy--Don't take it too personal, even though it is very hard. Maybe he did mean to attach a cat video and his sentence was implying that you were the older cat and it was funny (men can be totally oblivious to how words sound)...the fact that he came back and said anything points more to the fact that he didn't mean it to be mean. On the other side, if he did, then just remember that some people aren't open minded enough to be able to spread their personalities over multiple generational types (baby boomers having a connection w/ gen y'ers aren't that common), but I am in the same boat you are. I don't recognize people's ages, only their attitudes/morals/reliability/sense of humor/etc. Just because someone was born in a different decade doesn't mean that you can't be friends.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    # of Cups of Water: 62
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 5/7
    # of calories burned: 1259 /1200

orange team ladies: got 5/7 days under cal goal!

I am so sorry ive been MIA ladies. Ive been swamped. this weekend is the first weekend in a month that im going to be home! yay, cant wait. Its been a very busy few weeks and im sorry havent contributed to the thread a lot. You are all doing such an amazing job and i feel like a fraud just checking in today and havent been able to comment on anyones progress! hopefully this will change! So please dont write me off yet!

Been ok so far, time of month for me so feeling yucky- bloated and craving rubbish. Managed zumba and running club on tuesday night! Im really enjoying running with the club so will sign up and pay my subs for the year, its only £30 so not too bad!

Plus im going to sign up for a half marathon as well! as i need a new challenge!lol

Anyhoo, its my anniversary today! 4th altough we have been together for 9 years! so takeaway tonight! yummy!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,544 Member
    Quick check in. Here are the finals from last week

# of Cups of Water: 60/56
    # of Crunches Goal: 210+/210 ***
    # of calories burned: 3393/1200

So, I did well more than 210 crunches BUT I didn't do anything on Sunday so.... not sure if I can say I fulfilled that one. I was over on sodium most every day which is not good and 2 days I didn't log everything. Other than Sunday, I was under every day but I didn't finish my diary yesterday. I had over 1000 calories left though when I had a meeting where wine, cheese and crackers were involved. Only had one glass of wine but didn't keep track of the cheese and crackers. I don't think I ate over 1000 calories in an hour though! On the positive note, I am weighing in at 137.4 a loss of .4 since last week so even with the sodium, that's really happy news!

I will work on all the challenges this week but I truly have a crazy next week coming up. I feel like Mariam and bad that I can't give kudo's and attagirls to each one of you. You are amazing women and I'm so proud and inspired by you! This challenge is keeping me on track even though my numbers don't always reflect that, I cringe to think what they'd be without this challenge and team Orange keeping me from going off the rails!

Have an awesome day everybody!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Oh my goodness girls! You are doing so amazing. I Love love love...that everyone is learning first names in here!! How cool is that?? It shows how we are growing tight and close as a group! :0)

awww. I feel like a proud momma!

My weigh in this morning went awesome!

I'm down 2 pounds. 216 last week.....214 this week! Watch out Onderland!!! I'm hot on your heels!!

Love you all.

I have the weigh ins UPDATED TO THIS POINT! :0) (have to make this note to myself!)
  • melleyd
    Oh my goodness girls! You are doing so amazing. I Love love love...that everyone is learning first names in here!! How cool is that?? It shows how we are growing tight and close as a group! :0)

awww. I feel like a proud momma!

My weigh in this morning went awesome!

I'm down 2 pounds. 216 last week.....214 this week! Watch out Onderland!!! I'm hot on your heels!!

Love you all.

I have the weigh ins UPDATED TO THIS POINT! :0) (have to make this note to myself!)

Great job on your loss Tausha! You are amazing!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    # of Cups of Water: 75/70
    # of Days Crunches Goal: 7/7
    # of calories burned: 2272/1200
    WEEKLY WI: 125.8 (-1.6lbs)

CONGRATS on the losses to: purple, Kittu, Kris, KaeChelle, Melinda, Kory (Thur to Thur is what matters for this group), cardbucfan, and Tausha...oh and myself!!! Sorry if I missed anyone so far!!! :drinker:

Kittu-you rocked the goals this week..WTG!!

Kristen-one step at a time!! glad to see that you are in this full force now...just be sure to post regularily so we (your team) can help you stay focused and reach for the goals!!

Sandy-I'm sorry to hear about that douche bag at work...some people are just jealous!!! I am 30, and my friends range from 20 all the way to 60...so don't let anyone ever tell you that age matters!!! You tend to hang out with people who are closer to the age you FEEL anyways...so good for you!!! p.s. great job on your goals this week, and good luck on tomorrow's WI! :flowerforyou:

Mariam-Happy Anni!!! Enjoy!! :heart:

HEALTHY (and kinda healthy) SNACK IDEAS FOR WHOMEVER: triscuits and laughing cow cheese, all natural white cheddar cheetos, trail mix, greek yogurt with granola, apple slices with PB, string cheese, pistachios, weight watchers ice cream bars, skinny cow chocolate snacks, fruit snacks, fruit rollups, light pringles, bakes tostitos and salsa, cheese its........the list can go on an on ladies!!! LOL :wink:
  • Kittu125
    Everyone is doing a wonderful job ! Go Team Purple !
    I did burn 2,184 calories this week and drank lots of water .
    I lost a pound this week to be checking in at 187.0 this morning .
    I am loving the challenges for next week ! I am going to try i know and get all of the water in that i need too and try and get as close to the calorie burn that i can ! We can do this girls !~
    yes we can Kristen and you are doing an awesome job. You did great this week. Congratulations on the pound lost this week.

go team purple!!