Slytherin Common Room :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... So I'm sure you've all noticed as well... our Head of House has gone missing. I just looked at her profile and she hasn't logged in for 4 days and hasn't posted anything in either Slytherin forum since 9/8. I also sent a PM to the person in charge of the whole thing and she hasn't gotten any point updates for our house since it started. A lot of members of the House have also disappeared. I've been keeping track of everyone's stats that is still updating. I really do not want this group to die out and I would love to be able to get it more involved and more challenging.

So now for the big question - Would everyone be ok with it if I took up the role as Head of House? If everyone agrees we can start fresh on Monday and I will pick a new Prefect. You all are fantastic and as I said above, I really really want to get more from this challenge/group to help ALL of us! Let me know!

I've gone missing but not so much from the slytherin house but mfp in general. I joined this group for motivation but since I didn't see much going on I joined your other challenge. I'd love to continue both. Congrats on being promoted! Hehe
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    Yay!!! so excited to see this get going again. I hope we can get everyone involved in the challenges and posting in the common room!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I will post my weight and exercise minutes on the slytherin check-in forum as usual. Just let us know when the new room is ready, etc. Thanks!!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options