September Challenge- closed group (sorry)

Options
13»

Replies

• curtish6789
    curtish6789 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    welll...............I'm down 2 pounds!!!

Down from 280.2 last week to a weight of 278.2 this week. I am going to try and exercise more and cut out the carbs(i think that's my problem). Don't think I'll make my goal for September but I'll sure as hell die trying.

Good luck in the coming week to everyone. Keep up the good work! Don't go too crazy this weekend.

7556717.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I was going to post the start for the October challenge but couldn't figure out how to make a private group. So, Sara Jane, I am relying on you. Just FYI. I have lofty goals for October that include, you know, doing things, so hopefully some of you will join me/hold me to it.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    130 :)
  • curtish6789
    curtish6789 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well after the final weigh in today, I am at 277.4, with a starting weight of 282 on September 1st that's 4.6 pounds for the month of September. No where near my goal for the September Challenge but its still weightloss so im pleased. I am interested in doing something similar for October so please let me know about that. And I'm gonna push myself harder!

7556717.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jmastria
    Options
    157.2 which means i did in fact maintain for september and i did go back to the gym although not nearly often enough.