"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Happy Sunday!

Football practice/tryout today. As in...tackle football. A lot of sprinting, suicides, and some general skill work. Good cardio workout.

Food: Not enough veggies, but on target.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 2 clients this morning then 1 later and TKO tonight. With a 49er win yesterday, the week starts off awesome.............well almost. I reinjured an ankle (doing a class cool down no less) that has been bothersome since 2010. Every year I re tweak it, it's just that I never know when. I do a lot of plyometrics and never injure it. It's usually from just "mild" movement that I'm not focused on. Figures. Will work through it today and see how it goes.

Cardio: stepmill- level 9-15 30 min (500 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: Not a great eating weekend.
  • brandiuntz
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 2 clients this morning then 1 later and TKO tonight. With a 49er win yesterday, the week starts off awesome.............well almost. I reinjured an ankle (doing a class cool down no less) that has been bothersome since 2010. Every year I re tweak it, it's just that I never know when. I do a lot of plyometrics and never injure it. It's usually from just "mild" movement that I'm not focused on. Figures. Will work through it today and see how it goes.

Hope the ankle feels better soon! I hate bothersome issues.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!

Cardio: 6 mile run. 75 minutes. Slow and easy pace due to soreness from football and cold/rainy weather.

Food: on Target

Assessment: down a couple pounds. Back down to 159lb. :)
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 2 clients this morning then 2 tonight. It's been cold for the past week now and continues this week.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Could have done much better with food yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! One client this morning, then kbox class then TKO. Another cold day and I'm just gonna keep warm inside!

Cardio: stepmill- 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pressdowns.
    8x8

Assessment: I ate okay yesterday. Weight is steady.
  • just wanted to pop in here and say that I have NOT been a slacker, just haven't been updating.

Been out of pocket for a while and really have only missed maybe 5 non consecutive days of exercise. I've mostly been lifting. No cardio.

Food: Not the greatest. Getting back to normal stuff this weekend.
  • ninerbuff
    just wanted to pop in here and say that I have NOT been a slacker, just haven't been updating.

Been out of pocket for a while and really have only missed maybe 5 non consecutive days of exercise. I've mostly been lifting. No cardio.

That's good. I and brandi are really just used to posting daily. It's basically the first thing I post once I get on the site.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning and just TKO tonight. DD has a class skit this morning, so I'll be there to watch it, then later me and DW are going to Costco to pick up stuff for her bday party this weekend.

Cardio run/jog- 3 mi (500 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Man, them dam Hershey kisses Almond.
  • just wanted to pop in here and say that I have NOT been a slacker, just haven't been updating.

That's good. I and brandi are really just used to posting daily. It's basically the first thing I post once I get on the site.

It really is a good way to keep yourself accountable.
  • brandiuntz
    It's a good habit, and I always post my workouts right after i do them. It does help me push myself - knowing I "need" to post here.

Which is why I haven't posted since Monday. Have not worked out since then (fighting a cold, PMS, being lazy, who knows)

I'll be back to it tomorrow. :)
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Just kbox and strength this morning! DW is performing ballroom today!

Cardio:kbox- 60 minutes (400 calories)

Strength:NONE

Assessment: Okay eating, but could have done better.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Saturday!!

Final flag football of the season. Played 2 games. 2 hours. Had a ton of fun.

Food: on target.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Sunday!

Strength Training: Strong Lifts 5x5

Goblet Squats: 25lb

Bench Press: 82.5lb

Barbell Row: 75lb

1x10 push ups

1 60sec. plank

1x20 scissor kicks

Food: overdid it today.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 2 clients this morning then 1 later and TKO tonight. Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife today! We celebrated it over the weekend and of course there was lots of food. Between that and a 49er win, it was a great fun weekend!

• brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!

Cardio: 3.1 miles (5k). 31 minutes. 10:20 pace.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 2 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Injured ankle is keeping me from having great workouts. But I'll just have to scale back until it fully heals.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Dried mangos are my friends.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Tuesday!!

Football practice (as in...tackle football. :happy: ). 2 hours. Oh. My. Goodness. Serious conditioning going on. Thank gawd I am in good shape already because this workout was hard! Had fun. Excited to learn and get a chance to play my favorite game.:bigsmile:

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! One client this morning only. I got subs for my classes tonight since I'm going to my daughter's recital tonight.

Cardio: stepmill- 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pressdowns.
    8x8

Assessment: I ate okay yesterday. Weight is steady.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Wednesday!

Strength Training: Strong Lifts 5x5

Hip Thrusts: 115lb

Overhead Press: 55lb

Deadlift: 135lb (2x5)

Food: on target