"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning and then TKO tonight. No school for my DD and my DW is off today, so we'll go do something before I work tonight.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Did well yesterday on food.
  • TGIF!! *happy dance*

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day unfortunately. Didn't get up early and didn't go as planned.

Today, however, we have to go out so we will be hitting the gym in the afternoon.

On deck:

IF we do cardio I will be doing a 30 min. run - possibly speed work. Not sure yet.
    Chest: DB work: single arm flat DB press; single arm flat flies; single arm incline press & flies; pull overs; 3x10
    Abs: Floor work: Planks, crunches

Food: Good. Today I'm going to have to watch the calorie in-take since we'll be going out to dinner tonight and I know that wine will be involved.
    If I haven't told you yet, just be wary of alcohol intake. Alcohol inhibits any fat loss until it's out of the system. Keep it up!

I know. It's tough though since social activities revolve around this!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Happy Friday!! Wine, anyone? :wink:

Cardio: 5k run (3.1 miles). 37 minutes. 11'57" pace.

Food: Hmmm, maybe a little PMS overeating going on around here...
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Okay, after seeing the topic name in the side panel of my wall, I thought that TLFC stood for Tender Love and F*ng Care. :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client this morning then k-box and strength training classes to teach. My dad's 80th birthday today, so party at their house!

Cardio:kbox- 60 minutes (400 calories)

Strength:NONE

Assessment:High sodium day yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Okay, after seeing the topic name in the side panel of my wall, I thought that TLFC stood for Tender Love and F*ng Care. :laugh:

Niner is all about the Tough Love. :wink:
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Saturday!!

2 games of flag football as QB and safety. Lost both, but I played well and ran my butt off.

Food: on target.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Is it just you two? Do you mind if I get other people to join? I'd also like to join if that's okay. And, I'm a total newbie, so don't laugh at how little I lifted. My arms are very weak. LOL. If I remember correctly, this is what I did yesterday:

Morning:
    ARC (1 min)

incline press (10@25lbs), leg extensions (5@70lbs), leg curls (5@70lbs)

I did this two times: incline press (10@25lbs), leg extensions (5@70lbs), leg curls (5@70lbs), leg extensions (5@70lbs), leg curls (5@70lbs), recumbent bike (3 mins), ARC (2 minutes). * On the 10 on the incline press, I had to go down to 15 lbs because I could barely lift the weights without my arms shaking.

Afternoon:
    30DS L1
    portable stepper (3 minutes)

Enjoy your Sunday. :happy:
  • brandiuntz
    Is it just you two? Do you mind if I get other people to join? I'd also like to join if that's okay. And, I'm a total newbie, so don't laugh at how little I lifted. My arms are very weak. LOL. If I remember correctly, this is what I did yesterday:

Morning:
    ARC (1 min)

I did this two times: incline press (10@25lbs), leg extensions (5@70lbs), leg curls (5@70lbs), leg extensions (5@70lbs), leg curls (5@70lbs), recumbent bike (3 mins), ARC (2 minutes). * On the 10 on the incline press, I had to go down to 15 lbs because I could barely lift the weights without my arms shaking.

Afternoon:
    30DS L1

Everyone is welcome! Niner started this topic 2 years ago for anyone who wanted to post their workouts, etc to keep themselves accountable.

No workout is too small, etc. Just get it done.:smile:
  • brandiuntz
    Sunday!!!! (wooo, football on TV to watch!)

Softball: 3 games as catcher. Final games of the fall season. Had some nice hits and got to run the bases quite a bit. Now, about that fielding...:grumble:

Food: on target

(and, omg, legs will be so sore with all the running around this weekend...Aleve, foam roller...I need ya.)
  • ninerbuff

Morning:
    ARC (1 min)

Afternoon:
    30DS L1

The thread is for ANYONE who wants to do daily accountability and get some other ideas about workouts. Also if you have a question for me, I can at least get some insight on the person by looking at their workouts and eating. So tell anyone you want!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 1 client this morning then TKO tonight. MIL and SIL are visiting for the week and so I have to get groceries today. Also time for a haircut.

Cardio: stepmill- level 9-15 30 min (500 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: Weekend was a bust because of my dad's party and leftovers. Oh and the 9ers lost pissed me off so I ate chips.:huh:
  • Happy Monday!

Well, Friday's workout didn't go exactly as planned. No cardio and no abs but did a killer 1 hour chest session.

Today (hopefully) will be:

Cardio: 30 min. run (not sure yet if I want to do speed, tempo or just a straight run)

Strength: Back. I believe today will be on the assisted machine: 1 arm wide pull ups; 2 arm narrow pull-ups; back extension machine; high rope cable rows; 1 arm bent over cable rows; seated row (possibly) 3x10; Abs - not sure yet. Possibly planks and floor work.

Food: Eh. this weekend wasn't the best. Will get back on track today.
  • Happy Monday!

Well, Friday's workout didn't go exactly as planned. No cardio and no abs but did a killer 1 hour chest session.

Today (hopefully) will be:

Cardio: 30 min. run - 5 min warm up at 9:13 min. mile; 25 min. @8:12 min. mile; 4 min. cool at 9:13; 1 min.walk.

Strength: Back. Lat machine: Wide grip pull downs; chin grip pull downs; push downs 3x10; seated row: wide & triangle grip 3x10; rear delt machine: 3x10 Abs: crunches: 3x40; side crunches 3x30

Food: Eh. this weekend wasn't the best. Will get back on track today.

EDITED
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!

Cardio: 5k (3.1 miles). 33 minutes. Pace was 10'52".

Also, some light football practice (throwing to a couple receivers for an hour).

Food: Erm, yeah, definitely some PMS overeating over here.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 2 clients this morning and then 2 tonight. Laundry today! Also some yard work now that all the leaves are falling off the trees.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: I did pretty good yesterday.
  • Grrr. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground, knocked over my cup of coffee and burned my toast this morning. :mad:

However, had a kick-butt workout this afternoon. Got there later than intended so NO CARDIO today.

Strength: Shoulders - cable work: 1 arm Lateral raises, 1 arm front raises, low pulley deltoid raises, high pulley shoulder adduction (2-arm), 1 arm over head press, rotator cuff rotation, plate raises, "drive the car" 3x10 for all

Legs: Extension, seated curls, single leg press, calf raises (sled) 3x10

Pretty dang sore after this workout. Really tried to push the shoulders. I messed them both up somehow pole dancing and while they don't hurt for the most part, they do get stiff and snap and pop a lot. :ohwell:

Food: Aside from the burned toast this morning, not too bad.
  • brandiuntz
    Tuesday!!

Total rest day. Way too sore from the weekend's activities. Stretched and foam rolled.

Food: on target.

@just_Jennie: I'd be so mad if I spilled my coffee! Glad the workout improved your day. :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    Grrr. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground, knocked over my cup of coffee and burned my toast this morning. :mad:

However, had a kick-butt workout this afternoon. Got there later than intended so NO CARDIO today.

Strength: Shoulders - cable work: 1 arm Lateral raises, 1 arm front raises, low pulley deltoid raises, high pulley shoulder adduction (2-arm), 1 arm over head press, rotator cuff rotation, plate raises, "drive the car" 3x10 for all

Legs: Extension, seated curls, single leg press, calf raises (sled) 3x10

Pretty dang sore after this workout. Really tried to push the shoulders. I messed them both up somehow pole dancing and while they don't hurt for the most part, they do get stiff and snap and pop a lot. :ohwell:

Food: Aside from the burned toast this morning, not too bad.
    My elbows do that all the time. It's just tendons "popping" over a space, kinda like cracking your knuckles.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! One client this morning then TKO tonight. Mow the lawn and clean out the gutter day!

Cardio: walk/jog- 3 miles (590 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pressdowns.

Assessment: High sodium day!