"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Saturday!!

Cardio/Strength training: football practice. 2.5 hours. mix of drills, running, push ups, sit ups.

Food: on target

Assessment: I haven't been this sore in I don't know when.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 2 clients this morning then TKO tonight. Got lots to do today. Grocery, shopping, laundry, and daughter starts hip hop dance class today.

Cardio: stepmill- level 9-15 30 min (500 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: Another party week!
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!

I forgot to check in yesterday:

Sunday: Cardio: Slow-as-molasses 4 mile run. Seriously tired legs, so took it easy on that run.

Monday: rest day. So needed.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! So microwave is to be repaired this morning so no clients. 3 later on this evening though.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: I did okay yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Tuesday!

Cardio: tackle football practice. 2 hours. Easier to handle, as there were more people and less conditioning, more drill work. Good practice.

Food: on target
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 2 clients this morning 1 this evening then TKO tonight. The repair guy came yesterday, but the idiot really wasn't prepared to fix it. Obviously has never repaired a built in unit, so has to come back today with his supervisor to be shown how. I told them I expect a reduced billing for having to take another day off because of their ill preparation. So let's see how it goes today.

Cardio: stepmill- 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm press downs.
    8x8

Assessment: I ate okay yesterday. Weight is steady.
  • brandiuntz
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 2 clients this morning 1 this evening then TKO tonight. The repair guy came yesterday, but the idiot really wasn't prepared to fix it. Obviously has never repaired a built in unit, so has to come back today with his supervisor to be shown how. I told them I expect a reduced billing for having to take another day off because of their ill preparation. So let's see how it goes today.

Strength: back- pullups, t-bar rows, seated cable rows, straight arm press downs.
    8x8

Good luck on that repair today. Hope they get it right!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

8x8

Good luck on that repair today. Hope they get it right!
    Didn't happen. The repair guy called and stated his supe got called away. This is becoming a nightmare. Now it's set for tomorrow.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! No clients this morning and 2 tonight! Some home fix up things and laundry today.

Cardio:Stepmill- level 9 to level 15 (300 calories)

Strength:chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 8x8

Assessment:Did good yesterday. Weight is moving back down.
  • brandiuntz
    Sorry they keep screwing up the repair of your microwave, Niner. Ridiculous.

Thursday:

Football practice. 2 hours. Have I mentioned how hard these workouts are? Lot of quarterback drill work tonight.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning, one this afternoon then TKO. So hoping that the whole fiasco on my microwave repair gets done today.

Cardio run/jog- 3 mi (500 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Eating was on point yesterday!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then kbox and strength class. Hitting up SF today to get some dancing apparel for my DW and then later to my parents place so they can take me out to Red Lobster for my birthday!

Cardio:kbox- 60 minutes (400 calories)

Strength:NONE

Assessment:Not much movement from last week due to a little inconsistency.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Saturday!

Football practice: 2.5 hours. Again, worn out!

• brandiuntz
    Sunday!

Cardio: 6 mile run. Slooow pace, 13min/mile. Very sore from Saturday's practice, but good to get a run in.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 1 client this morning then TKO tonight. Heart breaker last night for me when the 9ers missed the SB by another bad play.:( Hopefully Bowman will recover fast and that we can open the new stadium with a bang!

Cardio: stepmill- level 9-15 30 min (500 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: My eating was out of control this weekend with my birthday and the NFC Championship parties.
  • brandiuntz
    Sorry about your 49ers loss, Niner. I do hope Bowman makes a speedy recovery. Such a tough injury. And, wow, what a game.

Monday!

Cardio: light football practice. I spend an hour working on quarterback mechanics (pocket footwork, throwing).

Food: too much today.
  • ninerbuff
    Sorry about your 49ers loss, Niner. I do hope Bowman makes a speedy recovery. Such a tough injury. And, wow, what a game.

Monday!

Cardio: light football practice. I spend an hour working on quarterback mechanics (pocket footwork, throwing).

Food: too much today.
    Thanks brandi. Such a bad injury, but with today's medical science, hopefully he'll be good.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! No clients this morning and 2 tonight. Getting grocery shopping done today since I didn't do it yesterday. My DW bought me a Fitbit Flex for my b day and now I've got it synced and working so let's see how close estimates are for burning.

Cardio: Stepmill- level 9-14 30 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: I did okay yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Tuesday!!

Let me know how that FitBit Flex works for you.

Cardio: Football practice. Lots of sprints, drill work, plus focus on abs and quads tonight (ouch).

• ninerbuff
    Happy Tuesday!!

Let me know how that FitBit Flex works for you.

Cardio: Football practice. Lots of sprints, drill work, plus focus on abs and quads tonight (ouch).

So far I like it. Easy to use and now that I have a smart phone, I can see what I'm doing through out the day.