"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

Football practice: 2 hours. Practiced as defensive end and tackle.

Food: on target.

May not get a chance to post over the weekend, as headed to Kansas for playoff game.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Good job you guys!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning and a new one this evening then TKO. DD wants to watch a movie so I'm gonna check and see what's available to watch.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 mi 400 calories, 100 burpees

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Ate okay yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then and strength class. Going to a friends party who's son is celebrating his last chemo treatment.

Cardio: 100 burpees

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Sushi last night!
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    best wishes for your friend's son.

Cardio: none

Strength: bench to 120x3x5, squat to 160 for 1-3 reps x5, and then bench with 80 lbs chain for 30 reps in sets of 3-5

Assessment: after five days of low carb, i was feeling a bit nuts. gave up and drank a cider with st germain and a glass of wine. delicious, but now i am focusing on just eating whole foods today to get back to a decent frame of mind.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Weekend!

Tackle Football season is over...we lost our playoff game in Kansas City. Played as defensive end late in game. Been a great experience. I'll look at playing at least another season next year.

Now, my focus goes back to running, weight lifting, and the upcoming flag football season.

Food: Next the best choices due to the traveling, but only overate on Sunday.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then and strength class. Going to a friends party who's son is celebrating his last chemo treatment.

Congrats to your friend's son's last chemo treatment.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Congrats to your friend's son's last chemo treatment.
    He's a good kid. Finally grew his hair back and weight is starting to stabilize now.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! One client this morning, one this evening then TKO. New 6 week session starts for TKO. Was crowded yesterday and expect the same this session. Saw Maleficent yesterday. Was a pretty good movie.

Cardio: jog/walk 3 mi (400 calories), 100 burpees

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: Had pizza yesterday. Been awhile.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 1 clients this morning and 2 tonight. Leisure day for me and my DD. Taking her swimming today.

Cardio: Jog/run- 3 miles (400 calories), 100 burpees

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Didn't eat in deficit, but at least no weight gain.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Strength training: Back to it after months off. My back isn't 100%, but feel like easing back in will help the healing.

Goblet squats: 5x5x20lb

Bench press: 5x5x65lb

Barbell Row: 5x5x65lb

Plank: 1x1minute

Scissor kicks: 1x20

Food: on target after a big overage on Monday.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!

Cardio: Ran 3.25 miles. 33 minutes.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!

Now if I could only trim down my time to your time for the same distance! BTW, did you realize that this is one of the longest lasting current threads on MFP?:drinker: :drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! One client this morning and 3 tonight. Laundry day. Boo.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (400 calories), 100 burpees

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 8x8

Assessment: Not the best eating day, but a good result on the scale.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!

Now if I could only trim down my time to your time for the same distance! BTW, did you realize that this is one of the longest lasting current threads on MFP?:drinker: :drinker:

You can definitely trim your time down. Best advice is to do a little less walking and more jogging each time until you're running the entire distance. You'll adapt to it and be faster.

Pretty impressive about the thread length! It's interesting to see how my exercise has changed over the years. I've gotten a lot more active!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

Strength Training:

Barbell Squats: 5x5x45lb

OHP" 2x5x45lb (cut this short due to back problem)

Barbell Hip Thrusts: 2x5x95lb

Deadlifts (sumo stance): 2x5x95lb

Plank: 1x60sec

Food: over ate.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning and a new one this evening then TKO. Going to Jelly Belly factory this morning!!!! Wooo!!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 mi 400 calories, 100 burpees

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Ate okay yesterday.
  • cmgeiger
    cmgeiger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Long time MFP calorie tracker, first time poster. Love that this thread provides accountability and encouragement but without the harsh, mean comments of other threads. Mind if I join in? I’m a 47-year old female, who would like to lose 40 lbs. I overhauled my diet a few months ago, and now I’m looking to re-commit to my workouts. I love lifting heavy, but I’ve been out of the groove for awhile, so it will take me a few weeks (?) to get back up to speed.

Cardio: none.

Strength: Leg Day! Squats 5x8 (50lb), deadlifts 3x8 (45lb), extensions and hamstring curls 3x8 each, walking lunges with 15lbs dumbbells 3x10

Assessment: Made good food choices yesterday, and within calorie and macro goal.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Happy Friday! Long time MFP calorie tracker, first time poster. Love that this thread provides accountability and encouragement but without the harsh, mean comments of other threads. Mind if I join in? I’m a 47-year old female, who would like to lose 40 lbs. I overhauled my diet a few months ago, and now I’m looking to re-commit to my workouts. I love lifting heavy, but I’ve been out of the groove for awhile, so it will take me a few weeks (?) to get back up to speed.

Cardio: none.

Strength: Leg Day! Squats 5x8 (50lb), deadlifts 3x8 (45lb), extensions and hamstring curls 3x8 each, walking lunges with 15lbs dumbbells 3x10

Assessment: Made good food choices yesterday, and within calorie and macro goal.
    Welcome!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then and strength class. May go to the Alameda County Fair today. Depends on how hot it gets.

Assessment: Mediterranean last night.